Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 249

Topic: Latest version of Script Manipulator

  1. #61
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    helped alot

  2. #62
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    i help you

  3. #63
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPlay View Post
    woow, seriously ...u impress me every time we chat lol, lets do it

    triangle = the normal through ball
    square = shoot
    circle = cross
    X/cross = pass

    now for the
    L1= Player Run / Modifier
    L2= Finesse shot Modifier


    R1= Sprint
    R2=Pace control

    R Stick= movement
    L Stick= skills bullshit that when we need it the most it dont work

    D pad is the tactics and so on


    so grateful we have here boss

    Here is the script, it should work , but if there is still problems I'm here to help.

    Read instruction inside the script .


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  5. #64
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Should I let go of the left stick, before I activated super sprint (double tap R2), or does it matter? Since the body feint Is less effective in FIFA 16, which of the other skills in the script, do you think is the best in/ the box to get a shot off? I always like the Roulette, because it is only 3 stars & it looks cool. ☺

    Press RS/ R3 to perform Heel Flick Turn


    SWITCH to other skills :

    hold LT/L2 and press D pad buttons :

    1. D pad UP = switch to ROULETTE
    2. D pad RIGHT = Bolasie Flick
    3. D pad DOWN = Ball Roll Rock and Roll
    4. D pad LEFT = Double Touch and Exit

  6. #65
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by weakstick View Post
    Should I let go of the left stick, before I activated super sprint (double tap R2), or does it matter? Since the body feint Is less effective in FIFA 16, which of the other skills in the script, do you think is the best in/ the box to get a shot off? I always like the Roulette, because it is only 3 stars & it looks cool. ☺

    Press RS/ R3 to perform Heel Flick Turn


    SWITCH to other skills :

    hold LT/L2 and press D pad buttons :

    1. D pad UP = switch to ROULETTE
    2. D pad RIGHT = Bolasie Flick
    3. D pad DOWN = Ball Roll Rock and Roll
    4. D pad LEFT = Double Touch and Exit

    No, the script will remove it just for the 50 ms. You need to change direction and try different direction .
    You need to experiment and if you have any suggestion let me know.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  8. #66
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    i'm lost again guys, boss i need a little help here ..got the script copied it as a new gpc...installed it into the Crons ....stc<

    am trying to activate the skills but nothing there ...again am i doing it the right way ?? the script u made ... should it be in a gpc file ..or the bank system thing (which i really dont know wat u call it

    - - - Updated - - -

    and by activating the skills i meant to start the script take action over the game >>>>
    i really dont know how to start it ....

  9. #67
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPlay View Post
    i'm lost again guys, boss i need a little help here ..got the script copied it as a new gpc...installed it into the Crons ....stc<

    am trying to activate the skills but nothing there ...again am i doing it the right way ?? the script u made ... should it be in a gpc file ..or the bank system thing (which i really dont know wat u call it

    - - - Updated - - -

    and by activating the skills i meant to start the script take action over the game >>>>
    i really dont know how to start it ....

    No problems I'm here.
    If you have Team Viewer installed I can show you directly on your PC.

    Did you look on this thread ?
    How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  11. #68
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    ok i have team viewer ..

  12. #69
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPlay View Post
    ok i have team viewer ..

    You need to send me the ID and password .

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  14. #70
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script Manipulator v7.4 ***UPDATED APRIL 15 2015***

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Updated ...

    Script Manipulator version 8.0

    Check your pms i need help

  15. #71
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Hey Excal,

    Finally decided what i want to go with, so heres the button layout i use and the skills i'd like if you could please:

    Layout:

    Triangle = Through ball
    Square = Shoot
    Circle = Cross
    X = Pass

    L1= Lob/Chip Shot/Change Player
    L2= Pace Control/Jockey


    R1 = Finesse Shot/Teammate Contain
    R2 = Sprint

    R Stick = Skills
    L Stick = Movement


    Skills required:

    Default = Scoop Turn (
    https://youtu.be/08H7b_sXntg?t=2m20s)
    Dpad Up = Ronaldo Chop
    Dpad Right = Spin Left/Right (
    https://youtu.be/BV9xUNHam_o?t=37s)
    Dpad Down = Bolasie Flick Left/Right
    Dpad Left = McGeady/Berba Spin Left/Right (
    https://youtu.be/08H7b_sXntg?t=1m52s)
    R3 = Heel to Heel Turn (New)
    L2 + R3 = Sombrero

    Am i right in thinking L2 + Motion Button will take it back to the default skill again?

  16. #72
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    Hey Excal,

    Finally decided what i want to go with, so heres the button layout i use and the skills i'd like if you could please:

    Layout:

    Triangle = Through ball
    Square = Shoot
    Circle = Cross
    X = Pass

    L1= Lob/Chip Shot/Change Player
    L2= Pace Control/Jockey


    R1 = Finesse Shot/Teammate Contain
    R2 = Sprint

    R Stick = Skills
    L Stick = Movement


    Skills required:

    Default = Scoop Turn (
    https://youtu.be/08H7b_sXntg?t=2m20s)
    Dpad Up = Ronaldo Chop
    Dpad Right = Spin Left/Right (
    https://youtu.be/BV9xUNHam_o?t=37s)
    Dpad Down = Bolasie Flick Left/Right
    Dpad Left = McGeady/Berba Spin Left/Right (
    https://youtu.be/08H7b_sXntg?t=1m52s)
    R3 = Heel to Heel Turn (New)
    L2 + R3 = Sombrero

    Am i right in thinking L2 + Motion Button will take it back to the default skill again?
    Hi,
    you know that Scoop turn is combination of "Fake Shot" + direction.
    and Ronaldo Chop is combination of hold "Peace Control -L2 " + "Fake Shot" + direction ( Left or Right ).
    So if you have Fake Shot - you can perform all of them .
    Did you still want to have them separate in script?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  18. #73
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Sorry I should have just labelled it as fake shot 😀

    Both separately please.

  19. #74
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    Sorry I should have just labelled it as fake shot 

    Both separately please.
    Okay. Just give me little time and I will came with your script ready ( I'm at work now).
    Will be updated soon.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  21. #75
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Is it possible for me to get Hutcho's script, but default controls? Any new news on Script Manipulator 11.0?

    Thanks! ☺

  22. #76
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by weakstick View Post
    Is it possible for me to get Hutcho's script, but default controls?
    Yes, he just have swap shot with cross button so you can use because the script don't use this buttons.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  24. #77
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Okay. Just give me little time and I will came with your script ready ( I'm at work now).
    Will be updated soon.
    No problems! and Thanks bud.

  25. #78
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  27. #79
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Awesome! Thanks once again Excalibur!

    This off the ball dribbling is annoying, it gets in the way of skilling and early crossing, causing the player to pause sometimes or not skill but do other random shit. I'll see how it goes but might reconfig my button layout if it gets too much of a pain in the arse.

  28. #80
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    Awesome! Thanks once again Excalibur!

    This off the ball dribbling is annoying, it gets in the way of skilling and early crossing, causing the player to pause sometimes or not skill but do other random shit. I'll see how it goes but might reconfig my button layout if it gets too much of a pain in the arse.

    You can totally disabled it

    Here is version where this button is disabled :

    .

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  30. #81
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Hmmm it seems it disabled the chip shot modifier too, is there any way to keep this but removed the off the ball dribbling?

    If not then its fine, i mean i'm going to be skilling more than i am hitting chip shots right!

    However disabling this would also disable my ability to deliver early crosses right?

  31. #82
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    Hmmm it seems it disabled the chip shot modifier too, is there any way to keep this but removed the off the ball dribbling?

    If not then its fine, i mean i'm going to be skilling more than i am hitting chip shots right!

    However disabling this would also disable my ability to deliver early crosses right?

    Yes, you're right.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  33. #83
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Hi,
    I was going to download this script to try but, for some reason I cannot. I have noticed shaded lines in it., and when I copy it to compiler to test build I end up with numbered lines at the side of compiler lines. any suggestions?

  34. #84
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Dear Excalibur, as u mentioned b4 u'll make a new Version of skill manipulator, so would please add the Fake shot to the D-pad control skill collection so we can add another one direction skill another one like the rainbow skill move >>>
    cos the fake shot must be done to the lift and aright anyways.

    that will be so helpful pleeease Boss


    thank you so much for the great work ...

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolPlay For This Useful Post:


  36. #85
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by hirst66 View Post
    Hi,
    I was going to download this script to try but, for some reason I cannot. I have noticed shaded lines in it., and when I copy it to compiler to test build I end up with numbered lines at the side of compiler lines. any suggestions?
    Did you click the "Select All" button at the top left of the code box? This seems to work fine for me.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Hutcho For This Useful Post:


  38. #86
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    hello hutch, thanks for reply.
    Yes normally I never had any problems but, on my pc the above scripts have a yellowish shading between lines. I copy as normal then paste in compiler however, the compiler list numbers automatically but, when I,ve pasted I get extra numbers in script i.e line 1 compiler, line 2 script, line 2 compiler, line 3 script and so on. its like it copys the script as it shud but when pasted adds an extra numbered line. I then get error etc... really weird

  39. #87
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Crap, it also disables Power Free-kick too :eek2: Now i'm in a dilemma....

    What a way to implement off the ball dribbling, bloody EA, morons.

  40. #88
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Dear Excalibur, i have a problem with the SM V 11 :

    it generate the scripts normally, but wen ever i copy it, and paste it then i plug and play ...it gives me an error command with the (additional skills section ) in my case the Fake shot is wat i have chosen >>>
    but wen ever i plug and play ...it gives the error command on that fake shot order >>>

    ( ------ GPC: Build started ------ > 1: New* :
    > ERROR line 235: syntax error near unexpected token '=='.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...)

    232. if(event_release(OneDirectBtn) && get_ptime(OneDirectBtn)>100)
    233.{
    234 //-------------------
    235.OneDirectSkill==16 ; combo_run(FAKE_SHOT); //16. FAKE_SHOT
    236. }//--------------------





    how ever i recommend two things will be very helpful if its done :

    1- adding a fake shot to the D-pad section that will make it more effective ..because the use of fake shot with lift and right is necessary most of the time and for some players it will be a scoop turn ...so in the D-pad section will be a killer move ..

    2- adding to the (additional skill ) section ... the normal Rainbow will u give the 4* players to execute another cool possible looking chance ..



    Please advice

    Thanks you so much

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolPlay For This Useful Post:


  42. #89
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPlay View Post
    Dear Excalibur, i have a problem with the SM V 11 :

    it generate the scripts normally, but wen ever i copy it, and paste it then i plug and play ...it gives me an error command with the (additional skills section ) in my case the Fake shot is wat i have chosen >>>
    but wen ever i plug and play ...it gives the error command on that fake shot order >>>

    ( ------ GPC: Build started ------ > 1: New* :
    > ERROR line 235: syntax error near unexpected token '=='.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...)

    232. if(event_release(OneDirectBtn) && get_ptime(OneDirectBtn)>100)
    233.{
    234 //-------------------
    235.OneDirectSkill==16 ; combo_run(FAKE_SHOT); //16. FAKE_SHOT
    236. }//--------------------





    how ever i recommend two things will be very helpful if its done :

    1- adding a fake shot to the D-pad section that will make it more effective ..because the use of fake shot with lift and right is necessary most of the time and for some players it will be a scoop turn ...so in the D-pad section will be a killer move ..

    2- adding to the (additional skill ) section ... the normal Rainbow will u give the 4* players to execute another cool possible looking chance ..



    Please advice

    Thanks you so much

    I release a new version of Script Manipulator ver. 11
    and you have Fake Shot to the D pad buttons. I hope it is free of bugs.

  43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  44. #90
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Latest version of Script Manipulator

    Thanks for your support n care

  45. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolPlay For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •