Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Fake CronusMAX

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Serial Number Invalid?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    You didn't buy it directly from Amazon - you bought it from someone selling them on Amazon - anyone can sell on Amazon

if they're not listed on our retailers page then we can't legitimize the serial number

FYI all requests for serial number upgrades have been responded to - there are no outstanding requests on the system from what I can see right now - send the email again with your receipt
    Ok, I will send right away.
    But it wasn't a 3rd party seller. If you see this page, there are others seller but at 67 euros is directly from amazon: http://www.amazon.es/gp/offer-listin...&condition=new

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joaogamarra View Post
    Ok, I will send right away.
    But it wasn't a 3rd party seller. If you see this page, there are others seller but at 67 euros is directly from amazon: http://www.amazon.es/gp/offer-listin...&condition=new
    The seller is still "Same Day Ship Services", it's not Amazon that sells it to you, it's just that Amazon are handling the shipping etc. or did i look at the wrong one?

Either way, if they're not listed in our list of official retailers, we cannot guarantee that you get a valid CronusMAX as we don't know where they got theirs from, it could be a shady factory in China that makes clones...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    The seller is still "Same Day Ship Services", it's not Amazon that sells it to you, it's just that Amazon are handling the shipping etc. or did i look at the wrong one?

Either way, if they're not listed in our list of official retailers, we cannot guarantee that you get a valid CronusMAX as we don't know where they got theirs from, it could be a shady factory in China that makes clones...
    Yes, you are looking at the wron one. Amazon actually change their price and it's now at 61,71. If you check on that column were you have the ID of the differente sellers, there is one that is just Amazon.es

I also took a picture of my device, maybe you can see if it's an original, at least it doesn't look like the images in this thread: http://oi64.tinypic.com/f39ijq.jpg

I also emailed you the receipt again yesterday. I am using support@cronusmax.com. Let me know if I should send it somewhere else.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have a CronusMax that i purchased from Xconsoles.com a few years back, when you guys first came around. they were an offical reseller at the time.

I dont have a receipt, and they are now closed so i cant request one...Serial number is : [MOD EDIT - Serial number Removed]

I attached a picture of the device. Am I able to upgrade?Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm just looking for the legacy versions of the software. I downloaded Cronus pro and it will not work with my Cronus max. Says device not detected. The older versions worked just fine. It sees the firmware update tool but Bombs at the serial. I bought mine a few months after the Xbox one was released so it was only the Cronus max at the time. I did do a firmware update with the older
    Cronus max software out there, loaded scripts ect. Now I wanted some new ones and I am stuck because the new software does not detect my device when I have it plugged in.

I really do not need usb hub support, just wanted some new scripts. Is there a download area that is hidden for legacy versions of this software so I can get my older max to work?

I did try to update the firmware via the update tool and I got invalid Serial. I emailed team with my serial # with no response. I do not have my receipt because I bought this years ago. So am i stuck?

Would it be fair to ask for a download link for previous software versions?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, i am from Brazil and i was a retailer of Cronus Extreme and sold more than 30+ units of cronus extreme. I was out of gaming in 2015. Now i came back i found out my device is not supported. I have e-mails from Cronus Team that validate my purchase from offcial cornus team.

I am aware of the split in business, but i am sure my device is not fake, but is a V1 - Cronus extreme.

Please. I ask that my device is included in this new database.

My name is phenriquiu. Send e-mail to support@cronusmax.com with proof of purchase.

Thank you.

Thank you.

My serial number is:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have a ChronsMax v2 that I purchased from CronusMAX. I send the log.txt file along with a copy of the receipt to the support address. Will it be possible to still have the serial number added to the database? I purchased an official version from an official retailer so I wouldn't have to worry about this. Now I can't use it as I don't have the old software. I'm hoping I can hear back soon on this thank you.

Jeremiah

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing this.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Legacy v1/v2 CronusMAX devices that haven't been upgraded to CronusMAX PLUS are no longer supported and after offering it for 18 months, the upgrade service has now been discontinued as of July 23rd 2016.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12