Topic: Cassie Cage Brawler Mid or Corner 11 Hit 30% Combo

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Cassie Cage Brawler Mid or Corner 11 Hit 30% Combo

Brawler Cassie Cage Mid Screen and Corner Combos
    Cleaned it up from my previous attempt and added a corner combo!!

Mid Screen 11 Hit 30% combo
    Corner 10 Hit 31% combo

Right Combo hold Right on Right Analog Stick
    Right Corner Combo hold
    Up on Right Analog Stick
    Left Combo hold
    Left on Right Analog Stick
    Left Corner Combo hold
    Down on Right Analog Stick

To Cancel, just release Right Analog Stick

(Mid Screen Combo works in the corner also)

Credit goes out to Justin Wong and his crazy fighting game skills!
    Also Thanks to everybody that PM'd me on here to say thanks and to keep it up!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graybush For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Cassie Cage Brawler Mid or Corner 11 Hit 30% Combo

Slap on the back!

Good job !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Excalibur, Can You Take This Script And Make It To Where It Goes Off Your Last Direction Input? I Tried Off The SM Wasn't Getting The Combo To Switch Directions Off My Last Left Or Right Input

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Gooood Job works perfectly !!!

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Remagdroid View Post
    Excalibur, Can You Take This Script And Make It To Where It Goes Off Your Last Direction Input? I Tried Off The SM Wasn't Getting The Combo To Switch Directions Off My Last Left Or Right Input
    Here you go :

Code:
    // Cassie Cage Brawler Mid Screen 11 Hit 30% combo
    // By Graybush

int Forward;
    int Back;

main {

if(get_val(11) >30 || get_val(16)){Forward=16;Back=15;}
       if(get_val(11) <-30 || get_val(15)){Forward=15;Back=16;}

if (get_val (PS4_RX) >= 60) {
            //Forward=16;Back=15;
            combo_run (Cassie)
            }
        // left combo
        if (get_val (PS4_RX) <= -60) {
            //Forward=15;Back=16;
            combo_run (Cassie)
            }
        // combo cancel        
        if ( abs(get_val (PS4_RX)) <= 20) {
            combo_stop (Cassie)
            }
    }

combo Cassie {    
        set_val(PS4_TRIANGLE, 100);
        wait(160);
        set_val(PS4_CIRCLE, 100);
        wait(190);
        wait(925);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        wait(30);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 100);
        wait(100);
        wait(150);
        wait(100);
        wait(60);
        set_val(PS4_DOWN, 100);
        wait(90);
        set_val(PS4_DOWN, 100);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        wait(20);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        wait(60);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        wait(10);
        wait(340);
        set_val(Forward, 100);
        wait(70);
        wait(60);
        set_val(Forward, 100);
        wait(40);
        set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
        set_val(Forward, 100);
        wait(130);
        set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
        wait(260);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        wait(30);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        wait(120);
        wait(90);
        wait(150);
        set_val(Back, 100);
        wait(140);
        set_val(Forward, 100);
        wait(90);
        set_val(Forward, 100);
        set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
        wait(40);
        set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
        wait(100);
    }

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mister_bigboss View Post
    Dude, can't you read? I said ALMOST the same. Btw nobody is blaming you, so don't act like a child saying bla bla bla. Someone asked if it was the script from console tuner. And i said probably cause i saw this script over there. It is possible you copied from there, tweaked it here and there a bit and made your own. Thats what i did, but i don't take credit for other man's work.

But hey, nobody's blaming you for copying that or so. Like you said, maybe you just watched youtube or other video's and made your own script. Who knows, only you know. Anyways like Excalibur said, its all up to you what you do about the future scripts.

Nobody is worried about what others are doing, someone asked and the best thing to do is to answer correctly, thats what i did.
    Obviously others are worried about this because there calling greybush out. No one can difenitivly say that he copied this from console tuner as the scripts are slightly different. Any skilled macro maker can visually decript a combo by visually analyzing the video playback and making it into a combo.

If I did all the work to make a combo that I seen on YouTube that some random guy pulled off I would claim that work as my own, there's nothing wrong with that. Just because someone else did this combo first dosent mean they have specific rights over it. That's like me doing a combo no one has done then play someone online and they do the same combo and I reply to him u can't do that cause I was the first one to do that combo. Every combo everyone of u have made I'm sure someonelse pulled it off before u did!

Now what going on is your making a fellow member feel unwanted and outcasted. I Dont know about u all but I wouldn't ever do that. I feel that he did make this combo his own and deserves respect for it. If one makes the same thing as someone else but one works better than the other what would u use? This happens all the time. Say COD. Someone makes a jitter mod and its decent. Then someone makes the same jitter mod but its faster and better. Does that person deserve to put his name on it? Your dam right he does.

Keep it up greybush your doing a great job. Keep making macros for everyone to enjoy. Out of every ten people who use it nine will love it! Dont be swaed by the 1%.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Will do White and N3rdy, and thanks for the boost!

Just posted some Justin Wong Jax Combos already and love the support from the community!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to graybush For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    You really be posting all your scripts to the GPC library :smile:
    Still really new to the site even though I been a member for awhile. How do I upload it to the GPC Library?

Cleaned the script up a bit since it was one of my first attempts and added a corner combo to it also.

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

When you have the script loaded in Cronus PRO, just go to the compiler tab and hit publish script. That will load a web page with a form you fill out.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    If he uses anyone's scripts he should give credit - but i'd say 80% - 90% of the scripts posted there are from here - zero credit but lots of whining.
    Sure,thats possible, and indeed he should, IF he really did take or would take in the future.

I saw few script from here over there, even someone posted the link to this forum on their site, giving CM credit, i think it was koara's script lol . But i saw also few MKX script over there, that weren't over here. But it doesn't matter what from where or who. Only thing i'm saying is, if someone asks you or somebody something, just be honest, right? Thats what it is about or not?

btw i forgot to mention the script over there are SHIT! There isn't any main script to make it work and only one sided. But if you edit them then it works great. lol

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Obviously others are worried about this because there calling greybush out. No one can difenitivly say that he copied this from console tuner as the scripts are slightly different. Any skilled macro maker can visually decript a combo by visually analyzing the video playback and making it into a combo.

If I did all the work to make a combo that I seen on YouTube that some random guy pulled off I would claim that work as my own, there's nothing wrong with that. Just because someone else did this combo first dosent mean they have specific rights over it. That's like me doing a combo no one has done then play someone online and they do the same combo and I reply to him u can't do that cause I was the first one to do that combo. Every combo everyone of u have made I'm sure someonelse pulled it off before u did!

Now what going on is your making a fellow member feel unwanted and outcasted. I Dont know about u all but I wouldn't ever do that. I feel that he did make this combo his own and deserves respect for it. If one makes the same thing as someone else but one works better than the other what would u use? This happens all the time. Say COD. Someone makes a jitter mod and its decent. Then someone makes the same jitter mod but its faster and better. Does that person deserve to put his name on it? Your dam right he does.

Keep it up greybush your doing a great job. Keep making macros for everyone to enjoy. Out of every ten people who use it nine will love it! Dont be swaed by the 1%.
    Yeah if others are worried, its there problem lol they should solve on their own ways. I didn't see someone making him out. Anyways long version short: just be honest.

Btw have fun