Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Topic: BATTLEFIELD 4 [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Mouse & Keyboard)

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: BF 4 SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE [SGI] M&Kb

Updated

new release : BF4 SGI vers. 3.6

Anti Recoil ;

Switch between profiles : use one CEMU_EXTRA button( EXTRA_INPUT) + D-pad buttons. I checked it and it works.

Watch the video :
    1. I will press and hold EXTRA_INPUT5 ( In X-AIM I bind this to keyboard button right control ) and then press D-pad LEFT to switch Anti Recoil OFF.
    In video this is the moment WITHOUT ANTI RECOIL.

2. I will press and hold EXTRA_INPUT5 ( which is the CEMU_EXTRA5 ) and then will press D-pad RIGHT to switch to PROFILE 2 and enable Anti Recoil.
    - in video this is the moment : ANTI RECOIL ENABLE

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Sorry I did not understand how to set ANTIRECOIL
    If imposed value when I try to play me the same moves the weapon even if I put always on how I can thank you !!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maarcopdn View Post
    Sorry I did not understand how to set ANTIRECOIL
    If imposed value when I try to play me the same moves the weapon even if I put always on how I can thank you !!!
    Take a screenshot from BF4 SGI application and post it here. I want to see how you set the Anti Recoil. Then I will try to explain.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Take a screenshot from BF4 SGI application and post it here. I want to see how you set the Anti Recoil. Then I will try to explain.
    Nono the problem is that in left, right and down I do not know who put values.
    Attachment 1322
    On this I would like to know how best to approach aims to have a fixed thanks again.

User Info Menu

Nono the problem is that in left, right and down I do not know who put values.
    Attachment 1322
    On this I would like to know how best to approach aims to have a fixed thanks again.

Watch the weapon when shooting, if your sight goes up it means that you have to compensate vertical recoil. Put value in field UP then try again in shooting range. If your sight goes to the Right - put value in field RIGHT.
    In most cases you need to compensate only vertical recoil - field UP.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

My resolution is 1366x768 and when im the anti recoil tab of the cgi it looks to be cut off and cant view all of it. there away around this?
    Attachment 1323

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Watch the weapon when shooting, if your sight goes up it means that you have to compensate vertical recoil. Put value in field UP then try again in shooting range. If your sight goes to the Right - put value in field RIGHT.
    In most cases you need to compensate only vertical recoil - field UP.
    Attachment 1324

This is how I set, only that value 500 if the shot is aimed gets up I wish that the gun shot him with the firm aims property .. Thanks for the kindness

User Info Menu

Attachment 1324

This is how I set, only that value 500 if the shot is aimed gets up I wish that the gun shot him with the firm aims property .. Thanks for the kindness
    500 is too much. The range is from 0 to 100 .
    Look at my example

Attachment 1322

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi
    I have been testing anti-recoil over the weekend. The values you use in the anti-recoil will differ from weapon to weapon what attachments you have on and even your mouse settings also you must check the inverter y axis in the SGI option if your mouse is inverted.
    look for values above 20 I've found below 20 nothing happens ? Try 24 vertical left and right try numbers from 4 to 8 . go in the test range and fire all your bullets to empty them press ADS and fire and you should see your aiming reticul moving then you know your anti recoil is working and on.

Here's where I am let's say your using the m416 the recoil patten goes up and to the left so to compensate the anti-recoil programme has to pull the weapon down and to the right. Now it's very difficult for a basic anti-recoil to work affectively. imagine your tracking your target left in ADS and press your fire button the anti- recoil script will start to pull your weapon the other way . or another egsample your tracking a target up a ladder once you fire the anti recoil will pull down as the target moves up.a basic anti recoil programme is fine if your standing totally still and the target is still and not moving around as we know in FPS shooters there's a lot of moving targets
    i've an anti-recoil programme for the PC the programmers have been working on it for years and it cost nearly as much as the Cronus Max . so we can't ask for to much from these guys here who I think are doing a fantastic job.

Michael

10. The Following User Says Thank You to oapgramps For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I can not change the profiles per weapon using the SGI as its being cut off do to my resolution.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I don't think it's your resolution that's the problem it's the size of your text in windows you will have to change your text size and log out and in again for the changes to happen also you should have edited your register to remove mouse acceleration ? If you did then ether re run the programme and change the text size to the same as you have now or mouse acceleration won't work anymore. If you haven't then here's the programme you need

Google marks mouse acceleration fix and then watch the YouTube video also the link below is to change text size

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9T6TpKNCyk

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...or-smaller?v=t

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I have done this already. My text size is on 100 at the smallest. and ive already edit my registry for mouse acceleration

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

OK I'm sure the admins can sort your problem out. If it is your resolution then why not drop it down generate a script and put it back up? Once you've generated the script it's easy to edit your anti-recoil from there I only run the SGI once to generate the script as it would take forever to keep tweaking the settings for anti recoil and testing. You could try to reboot in safe mode and see if you can read all the text then?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to oapgramps For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ill try the safe mode thanks

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Maybe this updated version will solve your problems . if you get your anti-recoil working please read my post here about using anti- recoil script . don't expect too much . think of it this way your using a controller playing bf you ADS take aim and fire at running enemy and your friend pulls the thumbstick of your controller the opposite direction that's how it can feel . it's not broken it's just how it is . the only way to stop this is for the programme to understand the movement of the mouse and to implement the anti-recoil as needed . and I just think that's to complicated to do.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to oapgramps For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TeaBa99er View Post
    I have done this already. My text size is on 100 at the smallest. and ive already edit my registry for mouse acceleration

Updated ...

Change log:
    ver. BF4 SGI ver. 3.8

new release - the new resolution is 1360 / 768

Added Soldier ADS Sensitivity .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

yay thanks

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi bro

I'm just back from work and testing the NEW in vehicle sensitivity tab options I've bound the toggle option which works fine but as we talked about last week about entering and exiting the vehicle option doesn't work . so when I enter a vehicle it doesn't auto switch to the vehicle sensitivity

thanks

Michael

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oapgramps View Post
    Hi bro

I'm just back from work and testing the NEW in vehicle sensitivity tab options I've bound the toggle option which works fine but as we talked about last week about entering and exiting the vehicle option doesn't work . so when I enter a vehicle it doesn't auto switch to the vehicle sensitivity

thanks

Michael
    How you enter in vehicle ? Which combination or button you press ?

I made it to work with EXTRA INPUT button , not with the normal button.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

hi I've sorted out now my mistake all's good now and working I didn't realize I had to use the extra input binded key to enter the vehicle I've been using red ps4 square to enter the tank LOL

Michael

25. The Following User Says Thank You to oapgramps For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

hi bro

I've an idea to help with the negative pull the anti-recoil script does .As in sometimes unwanted pull in the wrong direction is it possible to add in the SGI the option to input the length of time the anti-recoil runs? so that way a user can define the time so you could have it run for 3 seconds then stops till the fire button is pressed again ?

Michael

User Info Menu

hi bro

I've an idea to help with the negative pull the anti-recoil script does .As in sometimes unwanted pull in the wrong direction is it possible to add in the SGI the option to input the length of time the anti-recoil runs? so that way a user can define the time so you could have it run for 3 seconds then stops till the fire button is pressed again ?

Michael
    Anti Recoil is working depend of the option:

1. if you choose Always ON - it will work when you press fire button and will stop when you release fire button.

2. If you choose Scope Enable - it will work when you press fire button ( but if you hold ADS the same time ) and will stop when you release fire button.

3. If you choose Scope Disable - it will work when you press fire button ( but if you not hold ADS the same time ) and will stop when you release fire button.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

yes i see but you don't want to release the fire button you just need the script to stop but you don't have the option for how long the script runs the problem with an anti recoil script is you cant have it running the full length of the bullet magazine it just drags the mouse in to many unwanted directions .but to add the option to input the time it runs would help

michael

User Info Menu

yes i see but you don't want to release the fire button you just need the script to stop but you don't have the option for how long the script runs the problem with an anti recoil script is you cant have it running the full length of the bullet magazine it just drags the mouse in to many unwanted directions .but to add the option to input the time it runs would help

michael
    Okay michael, I will think about this option and will implement it in the new release.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

ok buddy I may be inactive on the forum for a week or two looks like I've bricked my cronus can't get it working anymore .only had it a week oh well I guess a weeks better than nothing

User Info Menu

ok buddy I may be inactive on the forum for a week or two looks like I've bricked my cronus can't get it working anymore .only had it a week oh well I guess a weeks better than nothing

Sorry about this !

I released the new version BF4 SGI ver. 3.9

Change log.:

-added new option for Anti Recoil
    - you can set how long to work Anti Recoil.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

hey don't worry I've ordered anther one LOL probably was my fault anyway . at least I give you guys some more money !!!!!!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I think if you had it where you could key bind it to something like the thumb button on the mouse to kill the anti recoil script would be awesome instead of putting a timer on it.. I haven't tried the new update yet , not until this Friday. Hopefully this works out great because I love using the anti recoil script

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TeaBa99er View Post
    I think if you had it where you could key bind it to something like the thumb button on the mouse to kill the anti recoil script would be awesome instead of putting a timer on it.. I haven't tried the new update yet , not until this Friday. Hopefully this works out great because I love using the anti recoil script
    But when you are in battle and shot enemy, you don't have a time to kill the anti recoil with button press.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

If they are running away from you , you have plenty of time.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic