Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Topic: BATTLEFIELD 4 [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Mouse & Keyboard)

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Re: BF 4 SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE [SGI] M&Kb

sorry but that just wouldn't work killing the anti recoil script manually would be just to hard that's why the timers better , not saying its prefect but a least there's the option now to customize it ,

Michael

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

hi buddy

Any chance you could add 8 and 10 rounds burst to the burst fire option please ? im thinking it could be a good way to work with the anti-recoil .
    Buddy would a combo of 8 round burst anti-recoil and rapid fire work ? my thinking is 8 round burst will stop the anti-recoil pulling to much then the rapid fire would kick in and re fire the weapon centering the weapon in the process .Another idea is also for the guys who uses controllers to play i still do sometimes.
    You could get this working in max-aim plugged into the pc and just use your controller to play the anti-recoil would work great . also do you think you could in the vehicle sensitivity tab add the option to auto turn off burst fire as at the moment when you enter any vehicle it's burst firing the weapons and you really don't want a tanks heavy machine gun burst firing!! Also other players could easily notice your not playing by the rules

Michael

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oapgramps View Post
    hi buddy

Any chance you could add 8 and 10 rounds burst to the burst fire option please ? im thinking it could be a good way to work with the anti-recoil .
    Buddy would a combo of 8 round burst anti-recoil and rapid fire work ? my thinking is 8 round burst will stop the anti-recoil pulling to much then the rapid fire would kick in and re fire the weapon centering the weapon in the process .Another idea is also for the guys who uses controllers to play i still do sometimes.
    You could get this working in max-aim plugged into the pc and just use your controller to play the anti-recoil would work great . also do you think you could in the vehicle sensitivity tab add the option to auto turn off burst fire as at the moment when you enter any vehicle it's burst firing the weapons and you really don't want a tanks heavy machine gun burst firing!! Also other players could easily notice your not playing by the rules

Michael

I can add, but I do not think that this will solve the problem of anti recoil. I thing that the best solution for anti recoil is to slower your fire rate with rapid fire.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

OK I guess your right but thanks .I get my number 2 Cronus this week so will try my new ideas at the weekend .
    Michael

User Info Menu

OK I guess your right but thanks .I get my number 2 Cronus this week so will try my new ideas at the weekend .
    Michael

Okay Michael,
    I'm open to new suggestion.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi buddy

Before I got my Cronus I used to game on my ps4 on a venom x and on a Xbox with a xim edge . The problem with using the keyboard is trying to drive vehicles and more so flying helicopter so what I did was have my mouse in my right hand for aiming and binding the buttons form the right hand side of the controller to mouse buttons. Then I held the controller in my left hand and used that instead of a keyboard. Now the problem was I have to press the left thumbstick to sprint which is hard holding the controller in one hand. So what I'm asking I'd like to try using my controller with my mouse with x-aim and your SGI but I'd like the options to easy sprint which is present in your game pack mods where the thumbstick pushed up a little you walk pushed up to the Max you sprint. But as a keyboard have a value of 0 or 100 I'd have sprint or nothing. Could you put the option in your SGI that's in your game pack mod

Thanks

Michael

User Info Menu

Hi buddy

Before I got my Cronus I used to game on my ps4 on a venom x and on a Xbox with a xim edge . The problem with using the keyboard is trying to drive vehicles and more so flying helicopter so what I did was have my mouse in my right hand for aiming and binding the buttons form the right hand side of the controller to mouse buttons. Then I held the controller in my left hand and used that instead of a keyboard. Now the problem was I have to press the left thumbstick to sprint which is hard holding the controller in one hand. So what I'm asking I'd like to try using my controller with my mouse with x-aim and your SGI but I'd like the options to easy sprint which is present in your game pack mods where the thumbstick pushed up a little you walk pushed up to the Max you sprint. But as a keyboard have a value of 0 or 100 I'd have sprint or nothing. Could you put the option in your SGI that's in your game pack mod

Thanks

Michael

Okay I will, don't worry!

Updated...

Released new version BF4 ver. 4.0

added new option to Easy Sprint.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hi guys, i noticed if i enabled rapidfire(optimized) or burst fire (3-4 burst) the anti recoil stop working. once i disabled these two and the antirecoil works fine. am i missing something? thanks in advance!

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi

What a credit to this company you are! Always helpful and friendly and you actually want to help.

Thanks once again for all your work on this and all the other SGI you create

Michael

10. The Following User Says Thank You to oapgramps For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Hi

What a credit to this company you are! Always helpful and friendly and you actually want to help.

Thanks once again for all your work on this and all the other SGI you create

Michael

Thank you Michael.
    Those kind words make me happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jeffzack View Post
    hi guys, i noticed if i enabled rapidfire(optimized) or burst fire (3-4 burst) the anti recoil stop working. once i disabled these two and the antirecoil works fine. am i missing something? thanks in advance!

Post here your script.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

thanks for your reply, heres the script

if disable rapid fire and burst fire, the anti recoil works good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeffzack View Post
    thanks for your reply, heres the script

if disable rapid fire and burst fire, the anti recoil works good.

I didn't see any reason of that to happen .I can't check it in game right now, because I'm at work.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

its ok. you can check when your free... i thought i missed out something...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm using version 4.0 and when I copy and paste the script into x aim the character just starts shooting and none of the mods seem to work. Is there something I have to press when in game to get the mods to enable or are they always running from launch? I'm new to using the cronusmax someone help.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi buddy some of the options will auto run some need turning on and off in game it's depens on what options you loaded. What I would do is just try auto spot only in Ads go in test range and see if that works that way at least you know your loading the script right in x aim.

Michael

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by retardedpenguin View Post
    I'm using version 4.0 and when I copy and paste the script into x aim the character just starts shooting and none of the mods seem to work. Is there something I have to press when in game to get the mods to enable or are they always running from launch? I'm new to using the cronusmax someone help.
    Find a way to send me the BF4 SGI.ini file and I can see how you configure the script.
    This file is located in the same folder where is the BF4 SGI exe file.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

You can't have anti recoil values that high on left and right

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I thought you had to enter in the info from symthic. But I figured out my problem, I had to turn off the L1/R1 swap

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Read this entire six page thread it will help

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

hi buddy

i'm back got my new cronus LOL . i'm using your bf SGI with my controller as the game pack for bf doesn't support inverted controllers which I cant quiet believe . anyway I've got more control option with a script what I want is your anti-recoil and all the other anti recoils in scrpits or map packs need to be aware of this I know from pc if you toggle your ADS the anti-recoil stops working

can you add an option in anti recoil for toggle ads as I toggle my controller ads . also its early days but at the moment my testing of your easy sprint option for my controller doesn't work the soldier runs but doesn't sprint what button have you bound sprint to mines L3

thanks

michael

User Info Menu

hi buddy

i'm back got my new cronus LOL . i'm using your bf SGI with my controller as the game pack for bf doesn't support inverted controllers which I cant quiet believe . anyway I've got more control option with a script what I want is your anti-recoil and all the other anti recoils in scrpits or map packs need to be aware of this I know from pc if you toggle your ADS the anti-recoil stops working

can you add an option in anti recoil for toggle ads as I toggle my controller ads . also its early days but at the moment my testing of your easy sprint option for my controller doesn't work the soldier runs but doesn't sprint what button have you bound sprint to mines L3

thanks

michael
    Hi Michael,
    1. Auto run - it depends of your Button Layout :

Attachment 1337

AUTO SPRINT - will press Sprint Button when you move Left Stick all the way up.
    If you still have a problem post script here or ini file.

2. Okay, I will add option to toggle ADS.

User Info Menu

Updated...

new release BF4 ver. 4.1

Change log.:

added option to Toggle ADS

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey there, im new to using the cronusmax. ive successfully followed instructions to get my m&kb to work great, but I need more sensitivity when in vehicles . I found this sgi, installed it, went to the vehicle sensitivity tab , enabled it, set values to 100 (attempted to double what it currently is), set the in game toggle to cemu_extra7, bound cemu_extra7 to x in X-aim, copied script in the sgi, created the script in cronus pro, programmed it to the cronusmax, press the button on the cronusmax to enable profile, and then loaded the gsc in x-aim. I feel like im missing something big and obvious but I don't know what, once I enter capture mode it doesn't work. what am I doing wrong. many thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
    hey there, im new to using the cronusmax. ive successfully followed instructions to get my m&kb to work great, but I need more sensitivity when in vehicles . I found this sgi, installed it, went to the vehicle sensitivity tab , enabled it, set values to 100 (attempted to double what it currently is), set the in game toggle to cemu_extra7, bound cemu_extra7 to x in X-aim, copied script in the sgi, created the script in cronus pro, programmed it to the cronusmax, press the button on the cronusmax to enable profile, and then loaded the gsc in x-aim. I feel like im missing something big and obvious but I don't know what, once I enter capture mode it doesn't work. what am I doing wrong. many thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome,
    just follow this steps :

1. use SGI and configure script, then copy it to Clipboard.

2. Go to Cronus Pro - use Ctr+N ( New empty blank ) and Ctr+V ( Paste).

3. Open X-AIM

4. Select your profile.

5.in X-AIM - From menu select -> Layout Options -> Load GPC Script

You are ready to play.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi buddy I think 100 sensitivity is the same as the mouse is moving so even if you've done everything right it won't feel no difference once you change to vehicle sensitivity try 200 that's what mines at and it works and the number on your Cronus device is for loading game packs it has nothing to do with x aim you should see three lines on that display . also on your controller lay out in x aim below the extra input boxers that's where you'll see the script name or number you've loaded make sure that's not blank . when I edit my SGI I already remove the old script before uploading the new one and I see the change in the box

Michael

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oapgramps For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

hello mr excalbur

I was asking if in your SGI bf on the toggle ads tab is it possible you could do it so that when you sprint it cancels the ads which is what it does if you switch it on in the options in bf . please please please

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by just looking View Post
    hello mr excalbur

I was asking if in your SGI bf on the toggle ads tab is it possible you could do it so that when you sprint it cancels the ads which is what it does if you switch it on in the options in bf . please please please
    Yes, I will add this option to the new release of BF4 SGI application.

But first - I need to see one more thumbs up

Give me one more like here

Attachment 1355

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

thumbs up done .thank you sir

33. The Following User Says Thank You to just looking For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by just looking View Post
    thumbs up done .thank you sir

It is done ... new release of BF4 SGI ver. 4.2

added new cancel for Toggle ADS when you sprint.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic