Topic: X-Aim Support for unsupported arcade stick on PS4

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Unhappy X-Aim Support for unsupported arcade stick on PS4

I had a thread going on for support of a Dead Or Alive 5 Fight Stick (PS3) to be used on PS4. The Cronus Max Plus reads E which means not supported or not recognized. I was told by a fellow member that I need to use X-Aim. I went to the plugin X-Aim. I had the cronus max plugged into both the PC (usb) slot of my computer and the (usb) arcade stick. I would go to direct input on X-Aim and it says no controller connected. I selected the preset (PS3 Controller on PS4) It will not recognize the peripheral. Can someone tell me the correct procedure (step by step) to allow my DOA5 Fight Stick to be used on the PS4 using X-Aim.
    Thank you very much.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: X-Aim Support for unsupported arcade stick on PS4

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm with the same problem but with another control can help me

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/PC-Video-...controller+ps3

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Heyee! I'm trying two use a Street Fighter X Tekken PS3 Fight Stick 4 my PS4 and PS4 Pro. I updated the software on my Mac but I don't know if its the Mac or the CronusMax Plus. I even tried a PC but still no go. It pretty much works but when my 8minutes is up the fight stick stops working completely. I have tried Youtube videos, and I read the intsructions to the best of my ability. Remember I'm a novice and the Lingo is sum what very confusing so please do so and try two explain in simple terms. Please help and thank U! May God guide us in the LordZzzz name. Peace!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wepita007 View Post
    Heyee! I'm trying two use a Street Fighter X Tekken PS3 Fight Stick 4 my PS4 and PS4 Pro. I updated the software on my Mac but I don't know if its the Mac or the CronusMax Plus. I even tried a PC but still no go. It pretty much works but when my 8minutes is up the fight stick stops working completely. I have tried Youtube videos, and I read the intsructions to the best of my ability. Remember I'm a novice and the Lingo is sum what very confusing so please do so and try two explain in simple terms. Please help and thank U! May God guide us in the LordZzzz name. Peace!
    yes i have the same problem, , , , ,, ,