Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Topic: How to record and run your own combos

  1. #31
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    I got some good combos if anyone wants to put them in a script and post be very helpful thanks
    ermac master of souls this is on xboxone
    combo 1- y,y,y, back foward y, foward y,x,down y, back foward y, up y, foward a,b
    combo 2- x,x,y, down back x, y,y,y, back foward y, back foward x, up y, x-ray so LT+RT
    combo 3- x,x,y, down back x +rt, back foward y, y,y,y, down back b +rt, ends up in brutality
    combo 4- y,y, back foward y, foward y,x, down y, y,x, back foward y, foward y,x, down y, grab or RB
    I have ton of more combos so if you can put these in a script much thanks

  2. #32
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    I got some good combos if anyone wants to put them in a script and post be very helpful thanks
    ermac master of souls this is on xboxone
    combo 1- y,y,y, back foward y, foward y,x,down y, back foward y, up y, foward a,b
    combo 2- x,x,y, down back x, y,y,y, back foward y, back foward x, up y, x-ray so LT+RT
    combo 3- x,x,y, down back x +rt, back foward y, y,y,y, down back b +rt, ends up in brutality
    combo 4- y,y, back foward y, foward y,x, down y, y,x, back foward y, foward y,x, down y, grab or RB
    I have ton of more combos so if you can put these in a script much thanks
    Hi,
    You can do it yourself , just read the manuals for app "Script Manipulator".
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...l=1#post997472

  3. #33
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post

    You can remove all code where you have set_val to zero. The compiler will automaticaly zero them.


  4. #34
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    I need help with my combo, anyone please. So I just need to keep the analogue movements and remove the other buttons pressed. I used L2 and R2 to fire and I recorded it until I got my perfect pattern. In this combo I just need the analogue movements when I hold L2 and R2
    //
    // 2019-03-9 13:14:37
    // Combo generated by MAX Combo Plugin.
    //----------------------------------------
    combo maxcmb {
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    wait(530);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    wait(110);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 20);
    wait(50);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 22);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 28);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 34);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 38);
    wait(20);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 40);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 42);
    wait(20);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 44);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 49);
    wait(20);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 52);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 56);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 60);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 64);
    wait(410);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 74);
    wait(280);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 71);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 62);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 56);
    wait(70);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 60);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 63);
    wait(30);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 61);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 58);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 56);
    wait(20);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 52);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 48);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 43);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 41);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 38);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 34);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 0);
    wait(60);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 20);
    wait(50);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 0);
    wait(390);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 36);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 41);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 46);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 49);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 52);
    wait(30);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 41);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 33);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 0);
    wait(600);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, -24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, -30);
    wait(30);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, -27);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    set_val(PS4_RY, 0);
    wait(550);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 100);
    wait(100);
    set_val(PS4_L2, 0);
    }

  5. #35
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowm123 View Post
    I need help with my combo, anyone please. So I just need to keep the analogue movements and remove the other buttons pressed. I used L2 and R2 to fire and I recorded it until I got my perfect pattern. In this combo I just need the analogue movements when I hold L2 and R2
    here you go
    the combo runs when L2 and R2 are both held


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  7. #36
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Lex sorry to bother again but as soon as I release L2 and R2 could you make It stop? I forgot to ask

  8. #37
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowm123 View Post
    Lex sorry to bother again but as soon as I release L2 and R2 could you make It stop? I forgot to ask
    sure:

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  10. #38
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Just a question, do you know what would cause my aim to rapidly surge down? It's fine if I don't move my stick but if I move it left or right it surged down in that direction, and on top of that it won't let me aim upwards while using this. Not sure why

  11. #39
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowm123 View Post
    Just a question, do you know what would cause my aim to rapidly surge down? It's fine if I don't move my stick but if I move it left or right it surged down in that direction, and on top of that it won't let me aim upwards while using this. Not sure why
    the script does exactly what it was programmed for (kind an inverted antirecoil?)
    the question is, what do you want to achieve with this script?
    Probably we know a better way to do it...

    anyway this should solve your issue:


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Essentially I needed a anti recoil script with multiple stages, and yes that exists and is made my noozbar but i had the same problem. When I'm not moving my right analogue to the left/right the progressive anti recoil works perfectly but as soon as I move It slightly left/right it surges down/ the direction I'm moving It. If video is needed I can send but it's the same problem as the one I'm having with this script

  14. #41
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Nvm You can’t ������

  15. #42
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowm123 View Post
    Essentially I needed a anti recoil script with multiple stages, and yes that exists and is made my noozbar but i had the same problem. When I'm not moving my right analogue to the left/right the progressive anti recoil works perfectly but as soon as I move It slightly left/right it surges down/ the direction I'm moving It. If video is needed I can send but it's the same problem as the one I'm having with this script

    try this one by Batts:
    Three anti-recoil value (Start, Mid, End ) even progression over time.
    First 50% of Total Anti Recoil Time -- progression from Start to Mid,
    second 50% -- Mid to End.


    here for other (and more complete) versions and instructions: Anti-Recoil (Progression Scaled by Time)


  16. #43
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: How to record and run your own combos

    I tried it, same problem unfortunately. Maybe Ghost Recon Wildlands messes with this script so I'll leave it be. The only anti - recoils that don't mess up and surge down for me when moving my right analogue is the ones that have a singular value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •