SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: List of Compatible Controllers *Regularly Updated*

Quote Originally Posted by siri25920 View Post
    4. PowerA Pro Ex (2016 version) - White:
    USB View info:
    idVendor: 0x24C6
    idProduct: 0x543A

V2 ~ Controller light flashes, CM flashes AU and never authenticates. When swapping from official controller, controller light flashes with no connection made.
    V3 ~ Controller light stays on, CM flashes AU and never authenticates. When swapping from official controller, CM goes into slots mode but controller buttons never respond. Tried this many many times, gave it a minute to respond each time.
    Just noticed PowerA have officially named this controller something else. It is now named "Wired Controller for Xbox One - White"
    As you can see here:
    http://www.powera.com/products/?prod...uct_platform=4
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/powera-w...&skuId=5188000
    &
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/acc...e-white/128233

This will clear up confusion with the earlier Pro Ex release. Cheers!

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nanoverse View Post
    My PS4 Dualshock v2 doesnt work. When is support coming?
    which model is that exactley?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by siri25920 View Post
    Just noticed PowerA have officially named this controller something else. It is now named "Wired Controller for Xbox One - White"
    As you can see here:
    http://www.powera.com/products/?prod...uct_platform=4
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/powera-w...&skuId=5188000
    &
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/acc...e-white/128233

This will clear up confusion with the earlier Pro Ex release. Cheers!
    After a small break I finally managed to test this pad with the 1.24beta firmware on my cronusmax plus. I can confirm I got it to work. It authenticated on it's own (didn't try swapping it in after official pad for au). When it was in the cronus then plugging the Cronus into the Xbone it never authenticates. If the Cronus is in the Xbone then plugging the pad into the Cronus it authenticates and worked (after a couple of attempts).
    Again the usb info is:
    idVendor: 0x24C6
    idProduct: 0x543A

Thanks so much to you MaxADMIN and to Podger, I can now use this pad with my Cronus. Cheers guys!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to siri25920 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I just tried the PDP Mortal Kombat X Official Wired Fight Pad and it does not work to authenticate, nor work as a wired controller after authentication with a regular wireless Xbox One controller. This is on an Xbox One.
    idVendor: 0x0E6F
    idProduct: 0x0145

Hope you can get this one working soon!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Dear members and Cronusmax team, I've just tested on Microdoft XBOX ONE the "Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia" wheel without any problem.
    VID:2456
    PID:5B00
    Firmware version of Cronusmax is 1.23

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick77 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello: i have buy a pdp fight pad (mortal kombat edition) for xbox one to use with ps4 but there is a problem when i connect to the device monitor the controller as been seen from program but there is no sign of input.
    i think there is no support for this controller?
    the full name of controller is :
    mortal kombat x official wired gamepad........can you add support pls
    tnx

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I just tried Legendary Collection Deliverer of Truth for Xbox One by PDP and it is not working. The VID:0E6F and PID:0163 and Cronus firmware version 1.23. Thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Attachment 3360

Ok, so I have two requests, 1 urgent, the other not so urgent

The urgent one is my HORI PS3 Soulcalibur V Arcade Stick doesn't work with the Cronusmax plus
    I get no response on it using the cronusmax whether on ps3 or ps4. The Device monitor didn't recognize it to even use x-aim

The vid/pid is: 0F0D:003D

I have seen a near close Xbox equivalent work for the Xbox machines, so I guess it's this.

It works on the ps3 machine in general and the ps3 games that support it (which unfortunately Double Dragon neon doesn't, hopefully you can sort that) and it works on street fighter 5 on the ps4 using the legacy controller function

Help a dude out guys?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Attachment 3361
    Attachment 3362

The 2nd and not so urgent one is the 'sls sega saturn usb controller' for Pc & Ps3, pretty much renowned as the greatest quality Fight D-pad of all time.

vid/pid for this: 04B4:010A

Now with ps4 partial crossover this works, but without it ticked using the hub with the ps4 connected to it, no chance! It doesn't work at all

I know this topic has come up before, so I'll state this is an original 'sls sega saturn usb controller' not the knockoff Retrolink ones

I didn't actually realise how rare this game controller is today until doing a check, it's been sitting under my bed for years haha

Is there anything you can do, or is the partial crossover the best that can be done?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Please retry your controllers with the new 1.24 firmware update and Cronus PRO v1.20

Also the list has been updated in the manual - thank you all for the feedback so far - very helpful

https://cronusmax.com/manual/list_of_...ontrollers.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bladebrown11 View Post
    Attachment 3360

Ok, so I have two requests, 1 urgent, the other not so urgent

The urgent one is my HORI PS3 Soulcalibur V Arcade Stick doesn't work with the Cronusmax plus
    I get no response on it using the cronusmax whether on ps3 or ps4. The Device monitor didn't recognize it to even use x-aim

The vid/pid is: 0F0D:003D

I have seen a near close Xbox equivalent work for the Xbox machines, so I guess it's this.

It works on the ps3 machine in general and the ps3 games that support it (which unfortunately Double Dragon neon doesn't, hopefully you can sort that) and it works on street fighter 5 on the ps4 using the legacy controller function

Help a dude out guys?
    This controller works fine with X-AIM (it's a PS3 controller so you have to use X-AIM)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

HID\VID_044F&PID_B677\6&24B562F1&0&0000
    Thrustmaster T150

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris1 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi I would like to at the Hori tekken 7 fightstick to the list. I have it for PS4 but I want to use it for my Xbox one . Thanks Attachment 3890

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have an original CronusMax bought back in 2014 which I haven't used for years. Sadly I missed out on the Plus upgrade program. (never knew it existed until I decided to use the device again here in 2017) So today I purchased a new CronusMax Plus from Gamestop for the DirectInput feature.

The controller I want to use is an Virtuix OMNI
    the VID/PID of the controller is 29EB : 00BB it is a DirectInput device (Not Xinput) I have tried the X-AIM plugin selected the correct device but the plugin doesn't recognize input from the controller and the OMNI Connect software doesn't find the controller once plugged in through the CronusMax+.

This controller is only the left analog stick used for walking only in Virtual Reality. I was hopeful that the CronusMax+ would allow me to convert DirectInput into XInput and also to increase sensitivity.

BTW your link to USBView.zip
    https://cronusmax.com/files/usbview.zip is dead. I didn't have it already on this machine, I used x360ce to find the VID/PID.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Since the link to usbview.zip is now fixed. I downloaded it and checked the VID/PID of the controller again. I got a different PID with usbview. The correct VID/PID is 29EB : 00FF

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Can i connect cronusmax with Razer Raiju without any problem , i mean lags, kind delay , problem with analogs in controller ? because I read somwhere that after connecting Razer Raiju has problems with cronusmax, has it already been repaired?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nike00 For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nike00 View Post
    Can i connect cronusmax with Razer Raiju without any problem , i mean lags, kind delay , problem with analogs in controller ? because I read somwhere that after connecting Razer Raiju has problems with cronusmax, has it already been repaired?
    Razer Raiju is listed as compatible - there are some reports of rumble not working with certain controller firmware versions.
    Reminder from the OP

SILVER II

User Info Menu

can you please include also nacon revolution 2 controller?

USB\VID_146B&PID_0D02&REV_0100&MI_00

THX

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I got my CM+ last friday and I am positively STOKED to tell you that the PS3 Hori "Flight Stick 3" works on Xbox One, right out of the box, no X-Aim required! I was having so much fun with it over the weekend, that I never got a chance to make it back here to post.

No rumble support, alas, dunno why.....but otherwise, it's awesome!

I was able to get Elite Dangerous to recognize everything just fine. If you have one, you want to use the "wide" setting, to utilize the full range of the throttle's forward and back movement (but I haven't played with ED's dead zone settings yet, so maybe there's more to the story).

I did end up having to use the stick's native button remapping ability to get it to work perfectly in Elite, but that wasn't the CM+'s fault.

The stick's trigger is the A button on Xbox, which on ED brings up a context menu that CANNOT be remapped. So what would happen was, I would be holding the trigger to fire a laser, and the menu would pop up after one shot. That was after remapping ALL functions that use the A button. Same with X, B, and Y. If ED allowed you to move the context menu to another button, then I wouldn't have needed to remap. You have the option of turning them off, but then it allows strange things to occur.

For example, boost is B. Landing gear is hold down on the thumbpad + B. When you turn off the context menus and try this, you get: landing gear + boost = certain death.

This is great news, and it's just so refreshing to get a piece of technology where I actually get to spend the majority of my first night with it actually playing, rather than diving into tutorials and googling.

P.S. With the button remap feature, I even got to play Star Wars: Battlefront 2's Starfighter Assault mode on Xbox One with a HOTAS (with Legacy Southpaw mode, in-game)! Unfortunately, it was horrible, but it worked perfectly. It's just that the game is way too twitchy and arcadey, I didn't wanna yank my stick all over the place. Also, the throttle, while still analog, had zero subtlety, so you'd have to yank that around too.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billkwando For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

[PS4] Thrustmaster T1600m FCS.
    I don't know if anyone else has tested or even has it. I do, and it works great with the cronusmax+.

However, there are somethings you need to know before getting it to work, so please continue reading:

The Thrustmaster T1600m FCS, is a joystick/throttle bundle, can sometimes be found even with rudder pedals.
    Since it use 2 USB ports on a PC, and X-Aim can only use one or the other, so an extra program or utility is needed.

You can use either vJoy, UCR, UJR (outdated) or Joystick Gremlin. Cronusmax does not have any support for any of those.
    I use UCR, since you can actually turn an axis into button outputs, and vice versa. Can even "pulse" a selected button (rapid fire?) with a toggle switch. The layout I have is a 32 button layout, and most axis and buttons can be used.

And no, I have not tested it as yet with Elite: Dangerous. I will soon. As I want a full head movement, which can be achieved via the extra mini stick on the throttle.
    As fast as I have, I will come back, and show how I managed to set it up with the game. I have currently only tested in Battlefront 2, where you fly either an X-Wing or a TIE Fighter.
    The response is amazing, I had the HOTAS earlier, but this is so much better, all thanks to magnets instead of using a potentiometer.

It's the throttle that you have to play around until you get what you are comfortable with. I use the AxisToButtons instead of AxisToAxis.
    In X-Aim, it reads an vJoy config. Making both throttle and stick device #1, instead of two separate ones.

Excuse me for my bad English, I'm currently sick and can't Think straight..

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Any chance of the Hori Fighting Commander PC working on PS4?

Couldn't find anything on it.

Attachment 5595

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Just wondering have you stopped supporting new controllers you haven't added any in a long time and there's been quite a few that have come out since last update I have the new Razer raiju tournament and really would like to use it with cronusmax it's already supported on the Titan one and two what's your excuse for not updating like Titan might have to move my business over to them

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chibear85 View Post
    Just wondering have you stopped supporting new controllers you haven't added any in a long time and there's been quite a few that have come out since last update I have the new Razer raiju tournament and really would like to use it with cronusmax it's already supported on the Titan one and two what's your excuse for not updating like Titan might have to move my business over to them
    I agree with what you say or we do not answer, some admin goes out to tell us what to do, they will do it with update yes or no; it is a shame not to answer anyone to all of us

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chibear85 View Post
    We will be looking at supporting new hardware in the new year as we're currently involved in a really heavy development cycle.

I appreciate that similar products on the market may include updates for something that you want, but there are also many features that we have - and are currently working on - that their customers want and will most likely never get. We work hard to try and address every request as quickly as possible and do appreciate that it can be frustrating to wait for a particular feature that isn’t available yet.

We do appreciate your support!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12