Topic: CronusMax Detecting the controller but not being able to work/move... help please!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

CronusMax Detecting the controller but not being able to work/move... help please!

Hi Guys,

I use the cronusmax a lot, and I'm having trouble recently trying to use my xbox 360 on my xbox one, I plug the cronusmax into the Xbox one, it flashed, I then plug my xbox one controller into the cronusmax, it reads it and displays the '0' I then take the xbox one controller out and plug my wired xbox 360 controller in, it reads my controller as player 1, but when i move the analogue sticks nothing happens?

Any help in this guys?

Thanks

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMax Detecting the controller but not being able to work/move... help please

Quote Originally Posted by korrupt View Post
    Hi Guys,

I use the cronusmax a lot, and I'm having trouble recently trying to use my xbox 360 on my xbox one, I plug the cronusmax into the Xbox one, it flashed, I then plug my xbox one controller into the cronusmax, it reads it and displays the '0' I then take the xbox one controller out and plug my wired xbox 360 controller in, it reads my controller as player 1, but when i move the analogue sticks nothing happens?

Any help in this guys?

Thanks

Did you make the last update for XBOX ONE ?

If yes - read this tread :
    Xbox One Troubleshooting

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMax Detecting the controller but not being able to work/move... help please

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Did you make the last update for XBOX ONE ?

If yes - read this tread :
    Xbox One Troubleshooting
    Hi there, I have just tried exactly this, but still no luck

Edit:

Managed to fix it from reading a few replies in that thread, I left the batteries in the controller which is what the issue was, Once i took the batteries out and left them out when plugging the USB into the controller it finally worked, thank you!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

My xbox just updated and I couldn't get my wheel to work AT ALL. Saw the post on the first page and do you know what? I've never ever removed the batteries from the stock controller and never used the stock controller. Removed batteries, now I can connect the CronusMax and wheel no problems!
    I think I can use these batteries in something else now!