Topic: What kind of mouse and keyboard are supported?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Thumbs up What kind of mouse and keyboard are supported?

So which KBM are support and which are better?

Well, the keyboards aren't that important - it's down to preference and ergonomics. The mouse is a different story. It has to be a good mouse. a REAL good mouse. If you wanted to be a pro PC gamer - would you play with a crappy mouse? No.

So, which mice are compatible with the CronusMAX?

Short answer: All of them.

Long answer: Do you think playing with a Dell Ball Mouse or Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 or ZhiZhu New USB 7 or Logitech M570 trackball is better than playing with a Razer Deathadder or Logitech G502 or A4Tech Bloody Terminator TL8?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: What kind of mouse and keyboard are supported?

I use a wireless keyboard and mouse and they only use one dongle. Will that work with the Cronus Max?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RapGarlan View Post
    I use a wireless keyboard and mouse and they only use one dongle. Will that work with the Cronus Max?
    Every mouse or keyboard that work with your PC, will work with CronusMax

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm Getting an error, when i plug the wireless mouse and keyboard in flashing E (DEVICE UNKNOWN)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

You need a computer to use keyboard and mouse, you don't plug in directly - did you not read the instructions or watch any of the videos?

Also if you're gaming with a mouse - you never use a wireless mouse - obviously.

Here's all the other KBM videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...f24A9P5K8-vcG4

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i use a logitech G700s and a razer tartarus , the mouse is wireless the tartarus plugs into the pc, ive never had an issue with either

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello

I play with a PC.
    I bought the cronus max plus.
    I've seen all the videos how i must connect the mouse and keyboard.
    I have for Black ops 3 installed mouse zettings.
    I have the program Cromax pro working on my computer And x aim I have running on my computer.
    But whatever I do it's not working.
    I can just play, but the mods are not working.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    I have a Bloody TL90 mouse and a bloody B740 keyboard.
    Sincerely,
    Leo

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo64 View Post
    Hello

I play with a PC.
    I bought the cronus max plus.
    I've seen all the videos how i must connect the mouse and keyboard.
    I have for Black ops 3 installed mouse zettings.
    I have the program Cromax pro working on my computer And x aim I have running on my computer.
    But whatever I do it's not working.
    I can just play, but the mods are not working.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    I have a Bloody TL90 mouse and a bloody B740 keyboard.
    Sincerely,
    Leo

if you can play with m&k but the mods are not working, probably you forgot to load the GPC file from Layout Options (shortcut: Ctrl+G), before entering in Capture Mode

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

how about a logitech - G502 Proteus Core Optical or a R. A.T. tournament edition gaming mouse?

ok im purchasing a mouse now, already have a keyboard. Its probably a dumb question but i just need to be sure before this purchase. Er how do I say this, Do the keyboard and mouse have to be "together"? like from ze same place? You know? or can they both be complete opposite design and company and manufacturer and such yes?

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NicAllen12 View Post
    how about a logitech - G502 Proteus Core Optical or a R. A.T. tournament edition gaming mouse?

ok im purchasing a mouse now, already have a keyboard. Its probably a dumb question but i just need to be sure before this purchase. Er how do I say this, Do the keyboard and mouse have to be "together"? like from ze same place? You know? or can they both be complete opposite design and company and manufacturer and such yes?
    You may have problems, it looks like your shift key is broken

As stated in the OP, if your KBM works in windows, then it will work in X-Aim

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

They don't have to be the same device, you can use whatever you would be able to use in a PC game, you run the X-Aim plugin on your PC which effectively acts like a game, but it translates your mouse & keyboard input to controller input and sends it to the CronusMAX which sends it to your console (this is done using the PC Prog port)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

So Im screwed basically until I get a better comp to use? I mean its not bad its just real old

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

So Im screwed basically until I get a better comp to use? I mean its not bad its just real old
    Not really, as long as the computer is functioning and isn't super old/slow it'll work fine, it doesn't need to have super performance like you would need for a recent game, infact, there's no need for the graphics department to be any good at all, what's needed is that the CPU runs fairly quickly

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    Not really, as long as the computer is functioning and isn't super old/slow it'll work fine, it doesn't need to have super performance like you would need for a recent game, infact, there's no need for the graphics department to be any good at all, what's needed is that the CPU runs fairly quickly
    Ya i knew nothing else would matter. That's what i was worried about was the CPU cuz there is tons and tons of junk on this computer. Hell Im runnin Windows 7 lol. Im just waiting for my new PC coming to me but ill be able to test my new mouse out tonight, cant wait. I have a whole new gaming setup ready to be decked out with my projector hehehehe

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Some tips is to clean out your C:\ drive (or wherever windows is installed), defrag it and possibly try to limit the amount of autostarting applications, this tends to increase performance ALOT oh... new updates may help increase performance aswell, updating the drivers for your HDD controller etc. may also help

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Dear all

Im looking to play some destiny 2 on my Xbox one X using a mouse, I have a few questions.

can I use a separate controller like a ps move navigation controller or similar, for movement grenades etc and the mouse for aim, camera, shooting etc? If so how can I configure it. (I’m not good using keyboard)

can I use the gamer packs with this kind of controllers?

can I use a wireless mouse and controller, I’m not a super hardcore player so I won’t notice a few milliseconds of lag, I just hate cables.

thanks guys

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I had a similar problem. Thought things were't working. Then i realised that i and to push the play button. I can't remember the exact name but it's either play or run or something like that. It's a button on the CronusPro software. When you activate it then it output the inputs from the PC to the console. I hope this helps.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Whenever I try to map a mouse button in the x-aim plugin, the 'mouse button input' windows doesn't register the button and emits a loud beep every few seconds (it's also really sluggish if I try to move to close the window). I don't think the problem is the mouse as I have used another one and the same problem occurred. The mouse movement seems to be ok though, because if I enter the capture mode, the green bar goes up whenever I move the mouse.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lymmu View Post
    Whenever I try to map a mouse button in the x-aim plugin, the 'mouse button input' windows doesn't register the button and emits a loud beep every few seconds (it's also really sluggish if I try to move to close the window). I don't think the problem is the mouse as I have used another one and the same problem occurred. The mouse movement seems to be ok though, because if I enter the capture mode, the green bar goes up whenever I move the mouse.
    Same thing here. When i held the mousebutton i was trying to assign it eventually did get assigned, but with all the strange beeps, you´re describing.

I was about to ask about this issue on the forum, just wasn´t sure if this thread was the suitable one.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    Every mouse or keyboard that work with your PC, will work with CronusMax
    Hello, my problem is when i enter capture mode my mouse works but my keyboard does not! , help please