Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

Quote Originally Posted by john.song.kim View Post
    Yes.
    so like this?

int +attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext; main { if(event_press(XB360_LEFT))+attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext=!+attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext; if(+attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext){

- - - Updated - - -

int +attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext; main { if(event_press(XB360_LEFT))+attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext=!+attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext; if(+attack;-attack;+usereload;-usereload;wait 28;weapnext){

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ryann View Post
    so like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Your script is incorrect. Describe to me your intention and the button presses involved.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hella helpful, god bless.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Just curious if the controller needs to be plugged in like this when loading/ testing scripts via gamepacks?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thank you for this post. Your help has made it easier to learn this.....still learning though

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gameflak View Post
    Just curious if the controller needs to be plugged in like this when loading/ testing scripts via gamepacks?
    Loading no, testing yes.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

awesome
    thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am trying to transfer a script from the forum to my Cronus but I have no idea what I am doing is their a video of step by direction?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by escobar1986 View Post
    I am trying to transfer a script from the forum to my Cronus but I have no idea what I am doing is their a video of step by direction?
    Did you read the first post of the first page? That is meant to explain how to do it...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

Quote Originally Posted by atheros1 View Post
    very helpful I have solved my problem thanks to this post, thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you. I just got my CronusMax in the mail today and was pretty much clueless aside from the basics in the manual.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I’m new to this found a script does everything get pasted because I am getting an error when I press F5

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by help7213 View Post
    I’m new to this found a script does everything get pasted because I am getting an error when I press F5
    Attachment 4914

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 27321.john.3159 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

some updated universal script for battlefield 1 or for all games?, thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This is a great tutorial. Thank you for taking the time to make it!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cool Re: How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    So, one of our many helpful members of the community has answered your request and written a script for you.

You know what it does and how to activate these exciting combo's. You cannot wait to try it out but wait, there is one problem. How on earth do I put this nicely coloured text onto this magic USB stick that I bought!?!?!

Not to worry, we are here to help. This guide will show you step by step on how to take that script, test it and load it onto your CronusMax device.

So, here's the scenario, you have asked in the forums for someone to make you a script. In this example, Joe Bloggs has asked someone to make him a script to turbo his right trigger button on his Xbox 360 when he presses it. One of the many generous members of the community has answered his request and posts this in the forums;

Mr Bloggs is very grateful but is thinking 'What do I do with this, it isn't on my CM so how do I make it work!'

The first them we need to do is copy all that information into our clipboard on the PC. So we click the large Select All button just above the code window.

We can now either press Left Control (Ctrl) + C or right click on part of the text that is selected and click Copy.

Now that we have the information in our clipboard, we load Cronus Pro and click the Compiler tab at the bottom, as seen in the picture below;

Attachment 1393

Now you can either press Left Ctrl+N or go to File > New and select Empty File. This will create a blank page for you.

Now either press Left Ctrl+V or right click anywhere in the blank page and your clipboard contents will be pasted into this new page which in this case, is your script.

Now we need to test the script to make sure if everything is ok. You will need your CronusMax plugged into your PC via the PC Prog port and you will also need a controller plugged into the CM. If you wish you can also have your CM plugged into your Console with the intended game for the script loaded.

Now that everything is connected we 'build and run' the script to test it, so either press F5 on your keyboard or Click this icon on the Cronus Pro tool bar: Attachment 559

Provided there are no errors in the script, the device monitor will appear and your CM LCD screen will look like this: (If the CM isn't connected to a console, it will have a dot in the top left hand corner as well)

You should see a screen similar to this;

Attachment 1394

In the left hand box in device monitor you can see the inputs being received by the CM from your controller. If you move one of your analogue sticks around or press a button, you will see values change within this box.

You may also notice that the values are changing in the right hand box also. The right hand box is showing you what the CM is outputting to your console and comparing the left and right hand box values, you can quickly see what the CM is doing with your inputs.

So if you have the above script loaded in and press and hold the Right Trigger you will notice the Right Trigger value change to +100 in the left hand box but will be flashing and quickly changing from +100 to 0 in the right hand box.

What device manager is telling you is that although you are holding down the right trigger, the CM is sending a signal to your console that the right trigger is being pressed and released quite quickly. This could make you shoot quicker in an First Person Shooter for example.

When you are in build and run mode, the script is active and live data is being send to your console. So if you have the CM connected to your console and the intended game loaded, you can test it now. You can go into the game and test that killer combo, see if the anti recoil works or whatever its intended purpose is.

Now that you have tested your script and have a smile on your face thinking, 'This is awesome' or 'This is the Muts Nuts' (if you're British). You are also thinking, I don't want to have to load my PC every time I want to use this, that's a pain in the......you know what. That's not a problem, now we load it onto our CM.

Close device monitor by clicking the large X in the corner. Now either press Left Ctrl + S or go to File and select save. Save the file to a directory of your choice and give it a name. In this case I name this one Turbofire;

Attachment 1395

Now that it is saved, we program the script on to our CM. Click the Programmer tab, which is located to the right of the Compiler tab we selected earlier and you should see a screen like this which will have your script in the top left box as highlighted in orange in the picture;

Attachment 1396

Now, left click and hold the mouse button on your script name and drag it over to one of the blank numbered white boxes on the right hand side. In this case I chose slot 1. Once your script is in that box, you can click Program Device Slots in the bottom right hand corner then click OK on the windows that pops up. Here are a few pictures of the process;

Attachment 1399
    Attachment 1398
    Attachment 1397

When programming is complete, click finish. And that is it, you have loaded that script onto the CM and you can use it without your PC. You can take your CM round your friends house to make them jealous if you wish and show what it can do as the script is now in your CM until you decided to replace or delete it. You can unplug your CM and it the script will still be there the next day and the day after that and well, you get the idea.

To select that script next time you play is just a press of a button. When you first connect your CM and Controller to your console and you have performed and necessary authorisation steps, your CM will display 0 (Zero). This means that no slots are selected. Now by pressing the button just below the 0 (within the orange box in the picture below), you can cycle through any populated slots on your CM. In the example we loaded the script turbofire to slot one, so we press this button until 1 is displayed on our CM;

Attachment 1401

Are there is it, while 1 is displayed on our CM , the loaded script is running and the CM will do whatever it was told to in the script.

Great post Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Newbie here. Thanks for the thread. This is exactly what I was needing

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Great post, really well detailed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to awesome22 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I like this

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello,. i have run into one problem when trying to build and run.

ERROR: Not all code paths result in a return value for function 'Double_Tap'... This function is defined on line 798 column 0

at this case its "function Double_Tap (Time) {" that is red

But it doesnt matter which script i take from here: https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1103480

It allways says the same thing, all of them. What could be the problem, maybe im just a little novice

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Neeger View Post
    Hello,. i have run into one problem when trying to build and run.

ERROR: Not all code paths result in a return value for function 'Double_Tap'... This function is defined on line 798 column 0

at this case its "function Double_Tap (Time) {" that is red

But it doesnt matter which script i take from here: https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1103480

It allways says the same thing, all of them. What could be the problem, maybe im just a little novice
    there's a problem with this kind of function and the latest version of CronusPro, but you can run these scripts with CronusPRO 1.20

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Can someone post me a link to "how to switch bottons" from written scripts?
    like i wanna try some other fortnite stuff but i just can use the one from gamepacks cause i have builder pro switched bottons and most written privat stuff has just standart bottons so it dont work for me

SILVER III

User Info Menu

sorry if its the wrong section. i cant find what im searching for
    I use a gamepack for fortnite with builder pro switched botton layout. everything fine BUT i would like to try some privat written stuff, so my problem is: most of them have just standart botton layout, they wont work for me cause of the switched layout on my controller. Can someone explain me what i have to do in the script to switch that bottons? Or post me link how it works? ty

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am having an issue.

I attempted to copy and build a script. All went well, but now I am unable to drag and drop any gamepacks into a slot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have xim 4 and CronusMAX plus
    i new with Cronus.
    i really want a antirecoil script for rainbow six siege!
    nothing else,only anti recoil
    i do appreciate if somebody helps me

SILVER I

User Info Menu

The link https://cronusmax.com/instructions/api-reference/ in the tutorial on the main page does not work. Can you please update the post? I was able to find the info posted here in this thread

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/175396-All-Controllers-GPC-Button-identifier-Map

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Bonjour
    je suis nouveaux sur le forums et je vient de faire l acquisition d une cronus
    existe t il encore des scripts pour the division 1
    je vous remercie d avance pour votre aide

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast