Topic: [Tutorial 1] How to make your scripts function properly and consistently online.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

[Tutorial 1] How to make your scripts function properly and consistently online.

So this is a tutorial series for combo making i'll be doing whenever i have some time on my hands and this is one of the most frustrating problems i encountered when i first started to make my own scripts and hopefully this helps people.

PROBLEM: The script does not do the combo if the first hits of a string are blocked.
    ANSWER: This is a pain but once you understand why it's happening it's easy to fix. I'll give an example here, Raiden's 214 into Enhanced Shocker and then you hit them mid-air after that but when they block the first two high hits but fail to block the low the attack misses. This is because of blockstun and this DELAYS the time it takes for them to launch into the air. Pretty much all you have to do is delay the timing so that it hits them when blocked but do not delay it to the point where it misses on hit.

PROBLEM: The script drops online (this is just when the lag is consistent, if there is a big lag spike that freezes the game you cannot fix that)
    ANSWER: You just need to change your timings based on what is happening. If the combo is too early then delay it to the point where it's late offline but is still consistent, if the combo is too late then just make the combo faster (Of course, i'm talking about the point in the combo where it drops.)

Well that's all I've got for now, i'll continue to make more tutorials if this gets any attention or at least helps someone. Let me know what you guys want me to do a tutorial on next.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Solo. For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: [Tutorial 1] How to make your scripts function properly and consistently online.

Can you do a video on it, i don't get it tbh.