Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: CronusMAX PLUS - Anti Recoil Mod Demo

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Thumbs up CronusMAX PLUS - Anti Recoil Mod Demo

Video Demonstration of the CronusMAX PLUS Anti Recoil Mod, shown working in various games

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMAX PLUS - Anti Recoil Mod Demo

When im using anti-recoil mod in bf4 s.t., the dont work, my gun still got their normal recoil.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haxemberg View Post
    When im using anti-recoil mod in bf4 s.t., the dont work, my gun still got their normal recoil.
    probably you've not set it properly. Have you read the instructions? Battlefield 4: Special Tactics
    Anyway, while in menu mode, navigate till class #9 (antirecoil).
    Here you can fine tune antirecoil for your weapon and test it, in this way:

Increases
    Antirecoil

Decreases
    Antirecoil

Test current
    Antirecoil

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks for answer there is a video tut of this ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haxemberg View Post
    Thanks for answer there is a video tut of this ?
    nope, only instructions: Battlefield 4: Special Tactics

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, on Black Ops 3 the anti recoil seems to be pulling the gun downward when aiming down sight and firing.
    Any ideas?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    Hi, on Black Ops 3 the anti recoil seems to be pulling the gun downward when aiming down sight and firing.
    Any ideas?

that means you have too much antirecoil for your weapon (Any weapon in game have different recoil)
    You must lower the Antirecoil Weight value from menu mode or CGI menu

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I had the same problem, In game, through the menu the adjustable perameters in gamepacks don't work. you need to get a GPC Script from the library that has adjustable "on the fly" perameters through the menu in game.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I still don't understand you better through the videos lol you still make it complicated to understand even watching a video. you just tell us in video what we have already read and don't understand. like the instruction manuals too, it all explains where things are and WHAT TO DO like a lot of the videos and threads but they don't explain HOW TO DO IT or WHAT IT DOES lmao everything needs to be explained in more detail, but not jus explained what to do but HOW TO DO IT and WHAT CERTAIN THINGS DO for all us dumb folk and how to make the best/fastest/slowest out of it. (like rapid fire and antirecoil perameters) you all say "and here are the perameters for your weapon" ............................ummm ok, what the heck are perameters and HOW do they work? what should we do more or less to make it the best it can be lol? don't take any of this the wrong way lol no disrespect just sayin that a lot of us are retards and completely clueless of how to do this stuff. and I'm sure that all you big dogs in here get bombarded with threads and messages to hard to keep up with possibly. all what I was saying previously would cut all the messages and everything you get slammed with by ten fold. lol like ive been trying to figure out how to get max input up and running correctly and what does what but I'm still so lost, its all so brief and dull of explanations and they all say "refere to above" or "refere to this for more detail" but you go there and there is.............nothing that helps more. take care bro love what you guys do

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

@Irish_Guy its hard to read what you wrote but if you need help with something you can private message me anytime.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22dot View Post
    @Irish_Guy its hard to read what you wrote but if you need help with something you can private message me anytime.
    Wouldn't it be better to post that in the forums? that way people with similar problems will find the information they need to understand it, and you don't have to repeat yourself over and over...

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to post that in the forums? that way people with similar problems will find the information they need to understand it, and you don't have to repeat yourself over and over...
    I explained it in the german section, I think also one time in the Call of Duty section.
    Some people dont know how to use the search function or dont wanna use it.
    Im a supporter on a different forum 'Game Hacks' and I know how the ppl are.
    I dont mind repeating myself, at least i can help ppl. I like helping people, but if you think its not right I leave it.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

I didn't know it's also in the forums, i just think it's better for the community if support is mainly given in the forum rather then in pm's, mainly as others can read it and perhaps solve their problem aswell, just link to your guide in this thread and it'll help more to find i think

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

This anti recoil really isn't a good thing because if you have to use the right analog stick to adjust your aim your gun will start to point to the ground. I mainly play battlefield 4 and Hardline.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GamerEST1985 View Post
    This anti recoil really isn't a good thing because if you have to use the right analog stick to adjust your aim your gun will start to point to the ground. I mainly play battlefield 4 and Hardline.
    Use the Script from Lex Lost, there is a nice GPC who counters this problem.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I wonder if I could integrate Lex Losts GPC that fixes the problem with this one? The one I posted is so much easier to use when adjusting recoil

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thank you! I know your anti recoil script is still the best out there. The one I posted was made by Glozz3n I did not make it.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GamerEST1985 View Post
    Thank you! I know your anti recoil script is still the best out there. The one I posted was made by Glozz3n I did not make it.
    I'll turn a blind eye this once :tongue:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey guys!
    I can't understand how anti recoil works in Last of us. I tried to do different settings with anti recoil in cronus pro but still no have a success( i use L1 aim and R1 shoot on ps4 and optimized rapid fire. What should i do for anti recoil starts to work? Thanks

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Are you using a gamepack? If so, make sure your layout matches for the gamepack, if it doesn't work, tell us what gamepack you are using so we can fix it if it's a gamepack bug

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I'm using gamepack The Last of us KittyDawn Special Edition. My layout is L1-aim, R1-shoot,anti recoil-inverted. Everythings is right?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snowfunk86 View Post
    I'm using gamepack The Last of us KittyDawn Special Edition. My layout is L1-aim, R1-shoot,anti recoil-inverted. Everythings is right?
    Is that in-game layout or gamepack layout? the gamepack needs to have the same layout as your game, or it won't work

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    Is that in-game layout or gamepack layout? the gamepack needs to have the same layout as your game, or it won't work
    Game layout L1and R1, gamepack layout is inverted triggers. Rapid fire works but anti recoil does't((((

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snowfunk86 View Post
    Game layout L1and R1, gamepack layout is inverted triggers. Rapid fire works but anti recoil does't((((
    in gamepack settings, go to "in game options - Controllers layout"
    and select "Default stick, Bumpers/Triggers swapped"

and in "Anti-recoil" select "normal aim controls"

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I've done it all as u said...it doesn't work! I'm so dissapointed((( maybe it's a bug in this mode?

One more. Should i set adjustable antirecoil settings or not? I've no difference between 1 or 100... Is it normal? Or what?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hey ALL.... New to this so bare with me. Lex (or anyone), trying to eliminate recoil in RB6 Siege. I added the RB6 game pack in the programmer, and adjusted the anti-recoil weight and seemed to work some, is there anyway to really perfect that besides adjusting the weight? I have read about scripts, and adjusting it on the fly, can someone explain how I do that? Do I add one of the scripts into one of the programmer slots, like I did with the gamepack, and then hit program? How does that all work. Thanks in advance.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SiCkNeSs View Post
    Hey ALL.... New to this so bare with me. Lex (or anyone), trying to eliminate recoil in RB6 Siege. I added the RB6 game pack in the programmer, and adjusted the anti-recoil weight and seemed to work some, is there anyway to really perfect that besides adjusting the weight? I have read about scripts, and adjusting it on the fly, can someone explain how I do that? Do I add one of the scripts into one of the programmer slots, like I did with the gamepack, and then hit program? How does that all work. Thanks in advance.
    Sure.
    the main difference is that with this script you can set up even the horizontal recoil and you can do all the adjustements (and save the results) while in game (as most recent gamepacks).
    Here you can read How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS
    obviously you can add to this script other features if needed.

the instructions are at the top of the script:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

What number is Bumper.jumper Tactical layout. on the list

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

If i don't mistake L1 R1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast