Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 882

Topic: BLACK OPS 3 [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool

  1. #61
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Man I'm a little disappointed with all the mod blocks in this game. When the beta was out I had a bunch of rad mods like my optic rapid fire glitch and xyy jitter hip shot for semi and burst weapons but they have all been patched since the beta. I had a little time to play yesterday as I'm in between moving but I manage to make some fast reloads. As far as assult figffles there's not much time shaved off but the light machine guns are VERY benifical. I've been using the 3rd machine gun the 2 shot kill and it's beast with the fast reload I save almost 2 seconds of reload time. I don't have much time but if no one post up fast reloads I'll post up what I got when I have access to do so.
    Hi man,
    You are a legend on those kind of mods so I will be very happy if you find time and post what you have.

    Cheers mate.

  2. #62
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Excalibur:hi man
    I understand you try it out but you never tried any of the scripts so why are you updating. When its all the same. No one needs fire riped all the guns works good on black ops 3 your scripts slow down fire riped. Dont try to make script and do mouse setting that's more important for people. Or leave that for professional people. Because every script like you said have bugs. You just make people angry. Thank you

  3. #63
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Is the Rapid fire by default on or off after enabling it? I do not know If I should activate it by pressing ads and up.

  4. #64
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle-Strejda View Post
    Excalibur:hi man
    I understand you try it out but you never tried any of the scripts so why are you updating. When its all the same. No one needs fire riped all the guns works good on black ops 3 your scripts slow down fire riped. Dont try to make script and do mouse setting that's more important for people. Or leave that for professional people. Because every script like you said have bugs. You just make people angry. Thank you
    1. I,m far a way from my house so I can't test script by myself, but I'm a big fan of the series, so when I back will use it.
    2. This script has a lot of combination so I can't test them all by myself ( it will take my a month to test them).
    3. If you find the right values for the rapid fire, you can free one perks slot ( foregrip for example).
    and you can have 32 variants of rapid fire on the fly.
    4. I don't understand of the mouse settings so I can't help there.
    5. The application give the users easy way to set up different mods without of needs to know GPC scripting.
    6. If you can do it better than me , go ahead and do it.
    7. If you don't like it , just don't use it.
    8. This script is optimized for the mouse & keyboard.
    9. Not every script has a bug , the bug are in application that generated the script. Show my one application that is free of bugs.
    10. I do this a Goodwill to help our members. I do not get paid for it.
    11. I know very well the GPC scripting language.

    Thank you.

  5. #65
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezzi View Post
    Is the Rapid fire by default on or off after enabling it? I do not know If I should activate it by pressing ads and up.

    If you enabled it , it is by default ON.

  6. #66
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    thank you, I appreciate a lot your work

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukezzi For This Useful Post:


  8. #67
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Ok i got it as Lenin said Learn learn learn. Rapid fire don't script it because it slows it down.

  9. #68
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    I just don't get it why people want scripts everything is in the game rapid fire ect. I tried your script twice and it were horrible in game im sorry sound like i try to make u down but it not like that i respect your work but i don't think we need script

  10. #69
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle-Strejda View Post
    Ok i got it as Lenin said Learn learn learn. Rapid fire don't script it because it slows it down.

    If you don't like it, don't use it. If you know how to use it properly you can have a benefits.

    Много лет изучал теорию Ленина. :smile:

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle-Strejda View Post
    I just don't get it why people want scripts everything is in the game rapid fire ect. I tried your script twice and it were horrible in game im sorry sound like i try to make u down but it not like that i respect your work but i don't think we need script
    Horrible lol, in what aspect it is horrible?
    The weapons in game are fast enough and maybe there is no point to use rapid fire for the primary weapons, but it can be used for the secondary.
    If you think you don't need a script , then don't use it. It is a simple. The script is not only about rapid fire, there are a lot of other mods.
    But if you think don't need them , you are free to not used it.

  11. #70
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezzi View Post
    Is the Rapid fire by default on or off after enabling it? I do not know If I should activate it by pressing ads and up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezzi View Post
    thank you, I appreciate a lot your work
    Thank you.
    If you enabled it you will start with Rapid Fire ON.

    You can toggles between OFF /ON with : hold ADS + press D pad UP.

  12. #71
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle-Strejda View Post
    Excalibur:hi man
    I understand you try it out but you never tried any of the scripts so why are you updating. When its all the same. No one needs fire riped all the guns works good on black ops 3 your scripts slow down fire riped. Dont try to make script and do mouse setting that's more important for people. Or leave that for professional people. Because every script like you said have bugs. You just make people angry. Thank you
    I believe he is a professional, if he was avarage i doubt this would be possibly posted. Its more to mods than RF, btw the Shevia assult rifle as well as handguns will be fine with RF. He also has drop shot, sniper quick shots and other mods. If you play with the settings you can create a non recoil laser weapon of some sort. We should be positive and support this guy for the hard work that he is sharing with the community. Keep up the good work Excalibur

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodGreen For This Useful Post:


  14. #72
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGreen View Post
    I believe he is a professional, if he was avarage i doubt this would be possibly posted. Its more to mods than RF, btw the Shevia assult rifle as well as handguns will be fine with RF. He also has drop shot, sniper quick shots and other mods. If you play with the settings you can create a non recoil laser weapon of some sort. We should be positive and support this guy for the hard work that he is sharing with the community. Keep up the good work Excalibur

    Thank you for the support. I do all that because of the good people like you.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  16. #73
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by jdoggamer View Post
    Yes that is what I don't understand

    It is very simple.
    Connect CM to PC and to console.

    1. Copy script from here and put it to your Cronus Pro
    - use "Select All" button and then Ctr+C
    - bring up Cronus Pro and use Ctr+N and then Ctr+V .

    - In console run the game.
    - Run script with "Build and Run" ( short cut F5 ).

    Your anti recoil is set to compensate with 20 / 25 / 30

    Attachment 1764

    When you run the script it will use value 20 like default value.

    Shot your favorite weapon to check how it work.
    Now switch to Profile 2 - use : hold ADS button + press D pad Right.
    Script will change value to 25 ( This is Profile 2 value).
    Again shot weapon to check how it work.

    Switch to Profile 3. use : hold ADS + D pad Down.

    Depending on how your sight is moving ( Up or Down ) you need to change this values.

    Attachment 1765

    NOTE : you don't need to program script at this moment. Use "Build and Run" and you can change values and try the script very fast. Just try the new values and if you need to change them, just close the Device monitor and make the changes in script then just press again "Build and Run".
    When you are satisfier with result - program script to CM.









  17. #74
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    To LEX LOST possibile copiare il 3d anche nella sezione Italia?
    Potremmo procedere alla traduzione del tutorial un pò alla volta.

  18. #75
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by websitter View Post
    To LEX LOST possibile copiare il 3d anche nella sezione Italia?
    Potremmo procedere alla traduzione del tutorial un pò alla volta.
    il 3d?

  19. #76
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    il thread ( :


  20. #77
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by websitter View Post
    il thread ( :
    non è una buona idea in quanto il programma subisce continui aggiornamenti (credo una ventina fin'ora).
    In realtà il BO3 SGI ha un'interfaccia grafica molto " user friendly" ed è estremamente semplice da usare e configurare

  21. #78
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    akimbo mod ?

  22. #79
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Great work! I haven't tried it out yet. But coming form EX must be good. Since you added ADS settings this may work even better then xim4. I had a few question for this program.

    1. Besides this working for Mouse and keyboard. Can I use a controller?
    2. Is there a standalone anti recoil for Bo3 for ps4?
    3, Can I pay you Ex for making a video on how to use your software for BO3? I'm a beginner and even know this may be easy for some. this is a bit overwhelming for me. I think a simple video would help many like me. .

    Keep up the great work my friend.

  23. #80
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by D0UILLE View Post
    akimbo mod ?
    What exactly?
    - fire with only one button ( it will press both - fire and ADS buttons )
    or anything else ?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Great work! I haven't tried it out yet. But coming form EX must be good. Since you added ADS settings this may work even better then xim4. I had a few question for this program.

    1. Besides this working for Mouse and keyboard. Can I use a controller?
    2. Is there a standalone anti recoil for Bo3 for ps4?
    3, Can I pay you Ex for making a video on how to use your software for BO3? I'm a beginner and even know this may be easy for some. this is a bit overwhelming for me. I think a simple video would help many like me. .

    Keep up the great work my friend.
    Thank you !
    1. A. Yes, you can use controller.
    2. Nope, anti recoil is the same for all FPS. But the values are different.
    3. Nope, we don't take money for our work here. I will make or better will ask @GL0ZZ3N for that.

  24. #81
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Can you show me how ADS sensitive work? I tried to set ADS sensitive to 100 but the aim sight down is still slow. How can I make it have the same sensitive with the hip shot?

  25. #82
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by heo_123 View Post
    Can you show me how ADS sensitive work? I tried to set ADS sensitive to 100 but the aim sight down is still slow. How can I make it have the same sensitive with the hip shot?

    Unfortunately you can't , I make tests now and seems that it doesn't work . It seems Treyarch patched it somehow .

    I updated application and remove ADS sens.

    Release BLACK OPS III v.2.6

    Change log. :

    1. Removed ADS Sensitivity
    2. Updated weapons list


    I'm thinking to add something like "Long Jump" mode . I was try it in the game and it works pretty well. If anybody want to try it let me know.
    I will make more test to figure how to implement it to the script.

    1. If you hold Jump button for more than 100 ms. and continue holding it , you character will perform Long Jump.

    2. If you hold it just for more than 100 ms. and release it , you character will perform Long Jump.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  27. #83
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    For akimbo
    Only one button for both (fire button)
    ;;;;;;
    and If you know....,what is the rate of fire highest for semi-automatic weapon (shiva , m8a7 ...)

    Thanks for all

  28. #84
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by D0UILLE View Post
    For akimbo
    Only one button for both (fire button)
    ;;;;;;
    and If you know....,what is the rate of fire highest for semi-automatic weapon (shiva , m8a7 ...)

    Thanks for all
    Okay, I will add Akimbo Mode.
    About Sheiva and M8A7 , I didn't unlock them yet. I play a two days only.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  30. #85
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Obviously lots of long hours and hard work going into this forum and help.. Thanks.. I have read until my eyes are crossed and very confused but thanks for all the help...

  31. #86
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Please accept my apologies for the confusion on what I am sure is a simple thing for all of you guys . I have been reading for a day and half trying to figure this out. I have most things kinda working but am confused at the cemu_extra buttons. I am not sure what each is so i can activate them.. (example is cemu_extra1 the ads (left trigger button)? If so what is cemu_extra2 and so on... My buttons are default and I have not mapped them or etc as I wasnt sure how to

    Simple put - I am using Xbox one with Xbox one controller. I want to switch between the anti recoil modes and also the scope shot modes. Where I am confused is what to set the button (drop down gives me options of cemu_extra1-8) to use with the d-pad and which button it is on my controller to active each mode.

    For example if the anti recoil is set to cemu_extra1 + d pad (up,right, left, down) does that mean I hold the left trigger (ADS) and then select a d-pad direction for the desired mode? And same for scope shot.. What do I set the cemu_extra(1-8) to + d-pad... which button would I use in combination of the d-pad direction to activate the mode for scope shot?


    Sorry If I have confused anyone ... I asked as simply as I know how..


    Thanks in advance...

  32. #87
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Quote Originally Posted by stroghty View Post
    Please accept my apologies for the confusion on what I am sure is a simple thing for all of you guys . I have been reading for a day and half trying to figure this out. I have most things kinda working but am confused at the cemu_extra buttons. I am not sure what each is so i can activate them.. (example is cemu_extra1 the ads (left trigger button)? If so what is cemu_extra2 and so on... My buttons are default and I have not mapped them or etc as I wasnt sure how to

    Simple put - I am using Xbox one with Xbox one controller. I want to switch between the anti recoil modes and also the scope shot modes. Where I am confused is what to set the button (drop down gives me options of cemu_extra1-8) to use with the d-pad and which button it is on my controller to active each mode.

    For example if the anti recoil is set to cemu_extra1 + d pad (up,right, left, down) does that mean I hold the left trigger (ADS) and then select a d-pad direction for the desired mode? And same for scope shot.. What do I set the cemu_extra(1-8) to + d-pad... which button would I use in combination of the d-pad direction to activate the mode for scope shot?


    Sorry If I have confused anyone ... I asked as simply as I know how..


    Thanks in advance...
    Hi and welcome to our community.
    Most of us have been so confused in the beginning. Let me read what it says in the manuals :

    INFO



    The extra inputs are available mainly to be used in conjunction with GPC scripts, where you can have, for example, a shortcut key to start a macro or set certain configurations in your script.
    GPC identifiers for extra inputs:
    CEMU_EXTRA1, CEMU_EXTRA2, CEMU_EXTRA3, CEMU_EXTRA4,
    CEMU_EXTRA5, CEMU_EXTRA6, CEMU_EXTRA7, CEMU_EXTRA8, CEMU_EXTRA9
    The first 4 extra inputs correspond to the motion sensors of Dualshock 3 controllers (Accelerometer X, Accelerometer Y, Accelerometer Z and Gyroscope respectively), any assignments to theses entries will be translated to the sensors when using CronusMAX PLUS on PS3 systems. The same is also true for Dualshock 4 and PS4 systems, but all extra inputs are used (Accelerometer X, Accelerometer Y, Accelerometer Z,Gyroscope X, Gyroscope Y, Gyroscope Z, Touch, Touch X, Touch Y). Very few games makes use of these sensors, so you are free to use them for other purposes.




    Think of them as additional virtual buttons( because they don't have physical equivalent ). X-AIM called them EXTRA INPUTS but they was declared in GPC language like CEMU EXTRA -I know that this part is the most confusing.
    I do not know the reason for this and I can not explain why they did so.But that's not important to us. What is important is that we can use these virtual buttons to activate combos ( macros) or set settings in ours scripts.
    The only thing you have to understand is how to use them.

    So if you have in script virtual button CEMU_EXTRA1 , you need to know that it is equal to EXTRA INPUT1 in X-AIM plug in.
    So to be able to use it , you need to connect EXTRA INPUT1 button to the real button in your keyboard. This process is very simple.



    NOTE: EXTRA INPUT1 is located in top left corner of the EXTRA INPUTS.

    To assign keyboard button to EXTRA_INPUT1 ( for example) which is CEMU_EXTRA1 in scripts follow the next steps:
    1. Put the mouse over the extra input 1 square and press right mouse button. From the pop up menu select keystroke.
    2. Now Press button from your keyboard ( in our example we press F5 ).
    That is.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  34. #88
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    After playing a few hours I found something interesting - we can reload the gun while doing slide. I made a new mode "Slide Reloading". How it work - if you are running , if you press reload button , your character will reload until do slide . If you are in standing still position - you character will just reload .

    I will add this new mode to the BLACK OPS III application very soon .

    Let me know what are thinking about this mode?

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  36. #89
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Updated ...

    Release a new BLACK OPS III [SGI] M&Kb application v.2.7

    Added:
    1. Reload and Slide
    2. Long Jump ( like double jump in COD AW ).
    3. Akimbo Dual Easy

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  38. #90
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

    Will it work if I use XIM4?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •