Topic: Problem with my new CronusMax. NEED HELP

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Problem with my new CronusMax. NEED HELP

I'm having problems with my CM. First of all I connected it into the PC using the PCPROGRAMER cable. I've downloaded the Cronus Pro program and ran it. the program upgraded the CM and then I ran the Cronus Pro program. it said that my device were not connected but it was. Now my CM is frozen on the "P MODE". I've already tried to reset it and change the mode with the Profile Button, but it keeps on P MODE. I ran the setup again and it said that it couldn't connect with the website. I tried to downgrade it using the Downgroad program, but the program is not opening, it says that "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Click OK to close the application". So now I can't use my CM and I'm not able to fix it. Need help :/

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Problem with my new CronusMax. NEED HELP

Quote Originally Posted by jairoaragaoo View Post
    I'm having problems with my CM. First of all I connected it into the PC using the PCPROGRAMER cable. I've downloaded the Cronus Pro program and ran it. the program upgraded the CM and then I ran the Cronus Pro program. it said that my device were not connected but it was. Now my CM is frozen on the "P MODE". I've already tried to reset it and change the mode with the Profile Button, but it keeps on P MODE. I ran the setup again and it said that it couldn't connect with the website. I tried to downgrade it using the Downgroad program, but the program is not opening, it says that "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Click OK to close the application". So now I can't use my CM and I'm not able to fix it. Need help :/

Look on this guide :

CronusMAX PLUS Step by Step Upgrade Guide ***DO THIS FIRST***

and this :

E2 Error? Stuck in Recovery Loop? Need to Downgrade? Follow This Guide

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I did the first thing, that's how my problem began

- - - Updated - - -

I did the upgrade, that is how all this problem began...

- - - Updated - - -

I upgraded... but I can't to anithying else now

IT WORKED!!!! THANK YOU A LOT!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jairoaragaoo For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Problem with my new CronusMax. NEED HELP

the 2nd link for the downgrade doesnt work i have the same issue but when i go recovery mode it doesnt connect either