Topic: script manipulator

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

script manipulator

Hi Guys,
    I,ve been playing around on SM fifa scripts series and fifa 15 as I.d like to start creating my own scripts etc. Is there anyway of making the manipulator simpler? the options for various tricks in using menu, d pad + a button,trigger etc. Is there a way to say add just a couple of tricks and assign to simple buttons or triggers?
    Also just a query... I have 2 cronus devices (both great) but, when I go into tools on CronusPro pro and go to max input and others, I get a message saying cloned device and the pro crashes, any reason for this? both my devices have been verified as genuine as I bought them from you.puzzled!!

I want it for fifa 16

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: script manipulator

Quote Originally Posted by hirst66 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I,ve been playing around on SM fifa scripts series and fifa 15 as I.d like to start creating my own scripts etc. Is there anyway of making the manipulator simpler? the options for various tricks in using menu, d pad + a button,trigger etc. Is there a way to say add just a couple of tricks and assign to simple buttons or triggers?
    Also just a query... I have 2 cronus devices (both great) but, when I go into tools on CronusPro pro and go to max input and others, I get a message saying cloned device and the pro crashes, any reason for this? both my devices have been verified as genuine as I bought them from you.puzzled!!

I want it for fifa 16
    If you know how to scripting , you can generate script with SM and then you can modify it . I made SM to make all the hard work and you just need to choose which skills to include . You can't just bind the skills to some buttons, because all buttons are used by the game. I'm working on this scripts almost 2 years .
    And you can't assign couple of tricks to the simple button. There is no way for script to "know" which skills do you want to perform in this particular moment .
    If you want a custom script , just write your request in Section - Script Request and I will try to make it for you.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    If you know how to scripting , you can generate script with SM and then you can modify it . I made SM to make all the hard work and you just need to choose which skills to include . You can't just bind the skills to some buttons, because all buttons are used by the game. I'm working on this scripts almost 2 years .
    And you can't assign couple of tricks to the simple button. There is no way for script to "know" which skills do you want to perform in this particular moment .
    If you want a custom script , just write your request in Section - Script Request and I will try to make it for you.
    Hi Excalibur, thanks for reply. SM is a great program and I fully appreciate the time and efforts you all put in this for us cm users, don,t get me wrong. I wasn,t sure if the sm was able to perform or avoid certain layouts within sm program. it,s fine I can work around it and play around making scripts, it gives me practise in learning how programming works etc. If I get really stuck I know you fantastic people would make anything ( within reason) any program we could wish for.
    p.s.. did you see what I wrote about the max input in tools on cronus pro gives me? when I click on it, message pops up "cloned device" and then shuts pro down. Not an issue for me as both my devices work and program fine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hirst66 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hirst66 View Post
    Hi Excalibur, thanks for reply. SM is a great program and I fully appreciate the time and efforts you all put in this for us cm users, don,t get me wrong. I wasn,t sure if the sm was able to perform or avoid certain layouts within sm program. it,s fine I can work around it and play around making scripts, it gives me practise in learning how programming works etc. If I get really stuck I know you fantastic people would make anything ( within reason) any program we could wish for.
    p.s.. did you see what I wrote about the max input in tools on cronus pro gives me? when I click on it, message pops up "cloned device" and then shuts pro down. Not an issue for me as both my devices work and program fine.
    Hi, I'm happy that you take from your time and try my program ( Script Manipulator ) .
    I'm working now on FIFA 16 Skills tab :

Attachment 1641

In the same time thinking on how to make no touch dribbling skills. It is a lot of work there.
    And I work on the PES 2016 Skills and on the COD BLACK OPS 3 SGI application .
    BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

does this software works for cranusmax?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mannybeast91 View Post
    does this software works for cranusmax?

Yes.