Topic: CronusMAX Plus Device Logger

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMAX Plus Device Logger

Thank you for giving life to this project.

Very good , congratulations !

I made the thread sticky and rate it

Attachment 1663

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

This is awesome. I was looking for this exact tool in Titan1 forums.
    Another point why to buy CronusMax.
    Will be this working even with Titan1 device? I would like to wait with CM buy for next CM revision (current revisions are moreless same).

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    This is awesome. I was looking for this exact tool in Titan1 forums.
    Another point why to buy CronusMax.
    Will be this working even with Titan1 device? I would like to wait with CM buy for next CM revision (current revisions are moreless same).
    Honestly, i don't think it works with Titan1, and i'm NOT going to add support for it...

Titan1 is a direct competitor and you really shouldn't support them by buying their device, if you're looking for high quality and good support, CronusMAX is the way to go, take a look at their forums for example, they've got much less users and much much less threads then here, they also don't have nearly as much user created tools to help out with things...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    Honestly, i don't think it works with Titan1, and i'm NOT going to add support for it...

Titan1 is a direct competitor and you really shouldn't support them by buying their device, if you're looking for high quality and good support, CronusMAX is the way to go, take a look at their forums for example, they've got much less users and much much less threads then here, they also don't have nearly as much user created tools to help out with things...
    I totally understand your attitude.
    I'm little bit off all the legal rivality between both competitors due to my own experience (almost nothing is black or white). From customer point of view I agree that CM community and support is really awesome.
    From my point of view... I've just bought T1 ;-) and now I have to say I'm going to buy CM as well, just hoped that I will wait till next CM revision ;-).
    But because there is no official ETA, I'll buy it sooner :-D

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thrall For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Commands aren't working for me and I can't generate a gpc script on 1.2. On 1.1 it would generate the gpc script automatically but it would be blank with nothing on it when I put it back in to the program. Not sure if I missing something. Anyone else having this problem? I have a recording using max rec I'm trying to convert in to a script so I'm trying to see if I can get this working.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eq908 View Post
    Commands aren't working for me and I can't generate a gpc script on 1.2. On 1.1 it would generate the gpc script automatically but it would be blank with nothing on it when I put it back in to the program. Not sure if I missing something. Anyone else having this problem? I have a recording using max rec I'm trying to convert in to a script so I'm trying to see if I can get this working.
    The options are sent as commandline settings, so open up a cmd window and navigate to the application folder then do:

CMDeviceLogger.exe <options goes here>

Examples:

Code:
    CMDeviceLogger.exe gpc
    Would generate GPC without any other options

Code:
    CMDeviceLogger.exe gpc nogyro
    Would generate GPC but exclude any GYRO movements (Dualshock 3/4 only since these are the only ones that actually have this)

At this time, all it can really do is record your inputs and run a pre-compiled script for you (it sends the compiled script to the CM before starting to monitor input/output)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

After I open the *.gpc file generated by the logger in Cronus and I try to run a script (or load it into X-Aim) after I edited it to fit this format, I get an error about the maximum bytecode length (4096 bytes). I assume there was something done to circumvent this so I am not sure what I am not doing right
    Attached Files Attached Files

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusImplied View Post
    After I open the *.gpc file generated by the logger in Cronus and I try to run a script (or load it into X-Aim) after I edited it to fit this format, I get an error about the maximum bytecode length (4096 bytes). I assume there was something done to circumvent this so I am not sure what I am not doing right
    You need to find ways of minimizing the combo generated, it generates the combo based on all your inputs, you can split it into pieces to put into multiple slots or you can find ways of shaving bytes off it by for example changing the number of stick outputs and using more generalized values instead of actual values...

*Suspended*

User Info Menu

Where is the API?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nostradamus View Post
    Where is the API?
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...usMAX-Plus-API