Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Topic: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

  1. #31
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    I just try but no mouse for me send me your GloSC setting for cronus and tell me what windows u have and what u set on steam for right pad ... thx

  2. #32
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampir74 View Post
    I just try but no mouse for me send me your GloSC setting for cronus and tell me what windows u have and what u set on steam for right pad ... thx
    Run Steam as Admin. rights.

  3. #33
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    hi ,
    In
    GloSC settings u have enabled virtual controllers ? because if enabled the right touch pad for me work only in mode mouse like a joystick in steam not in pure mouse mode....

  4. #34
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampir74 View Post
    hi ,
    In
    GloSC settings u have enabled virtual controllers ? because if enabled the right touch pad for me work only in mode mouse like a joystick in steam not in pure mouse mode....
    You don t need glosc. You need a Xbox control conected on your pc, to open the xinput option on direct imput, and run Steam as admin. Then you can run cronusmax on big screen mod.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mspadua For This Useful Post:


  6. #35
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    I still have the problem https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...troller-Xinput But somehow i found a small solution. 1.I plugged my Xbox controller beside my steam controller while running steam. 2.Open Big Pictures 3.Select Cronus Max 4.Select Manage Shortcut 5.Select Controller Options 6.Select Rerrange Controller Order 7.Set your Steam Controller to the very top. 8.Now Open Cronus Max through Steam 9.Go to X-Aim and Direct Input options. 10. Now you can use the analog feature of the steam controller as xbox game controller but still limited, the triggers doesn't work both at the same.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to PlayApe For This Useful Post:


  8. #36
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayApe View Post
    I still have the problem https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...troller-Xinput But somehow i found a small solution. 1.I plugged my Xbox controller beside my steam controller while running steam. 2.Open Big Pictures 3.Select Cronus Max 4.Select Manage Shortcut 5.Select Controller Options 6.Select Rerrange Controller Order 7.Set your Steam Controller to the very top. 8.Now Open Cronus Max through Steam 9.Go to X-Aim and Direct Input options. 10. Now you can use the analog feature of the steam controller as xbox game controller but still limited, the triggers doesn't work both at the same.
    The triggers only work together in xinput mode, in directinput mode they share the same axis iirc

  9. #37
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Can anyone confirm this still works? I just bought a max, got the xaim plug in working as far as mouse is concerned, can even use my steam controller to control the camera using mouse in game, but no controller inputs work. If i try to right click thebutton to define the xinput button, it just dings at me.

    I've tried setting the config i want as my desktop config, the config for the cronix exe in steam, even used GloSC, none seem to work. Am I missing something?

    Edit: I do have an xbox controller plugged in.

  10. #38
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Quote Originally Posted by silentis View Post
    Can anyone confirm this still works? I just bought a max, got the xaim plug in working as far as mouse is concerned, can even use my steam controller to control the camera using mouse in game, but no controller inputs work. If i try to right click thebutton to define the xinput button, it just dings at me.

    I've tried setting the config i want as my desktop config, the config for the cronix exe in steam, even used GloSC, none seem to work. Am I missing something?

    Edit: I do have an xbox controller plugged in.
    Try run steam as adm.

  11. #39
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Quote Originally Posted by mspadua View Post
    Try run steam as adm.
    Yes, I've read this thread and have tried those things. I always run steam as admin as it is, but restarted and did it again with no change.

  12. #40
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Bad english here, but I try help you. Windows 10? Run cronusmaxx as admin? Run cronusmaxx by the steam big picture? You got a setup on steam controller ? . I'm on steam beta. You select steam controller on x-aim plugin? On direct imput, you select xinput controller?

  13. #41
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Exclamation Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)

    Hello, please help with connecting the Steam controller to ps4.

    Firmware1.24. CronusMaxPlus 1.24 WE. GloSC installed.
    I connected the controller and the Cronus to the PC in different USB ports, then I run Steam as admin = > Big picture mod. Then run cronus pro. Then config my controller


    Then I create a new profile in plugins => x-aim.
    in the program, the joystick buttons work on this window below

    What should I do next?
    I tried to connect the steam controller to the cronus, but ps4 does not see the joystick, the number 3 lights up on the cronus.
    bluetooth dualshock I already unlink in the console settings.

  14. #42
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steam Controller through X-AIM (with analog support)


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •