Topic: Street Fighter 5 Combo Pack Trailer

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Street Fighter 5 Combo Pack Trailer

Hallo again as some of you know ive been busy quite busy actually learning some stuff and trying new things and its all paid off i introduce a short teaser for SFV Combo Pack

SFV Combo Pack Trailer

Information About Combo Pack:
    All combos in this pack have a certain function with how the game works so through tirelessly figuring out things every combo in this pack is optimized for max damage max pressure and also if blocked it will do a option select to make the combo less punishable or not punishable at all meaning unlike other scripts if they block they dont have a 100% chance to smack you around Note NEARLLY ALL Combos can be done from a jump in ive took alot of time to figure how this will work and only a few of the combos will not work with a jump in the combos i provided in this little trailer are just flashy 50% combos there are plenty more to come in the near future enough talking i hope you all enjoy

Video:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Archross For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

I CANT WAIT

HAD TO WATCH IT TWICE LOL!!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter 5 Combo Pack Trailer

Really nice how you have implemented option selects, i suspect this will be your best pack release just because of that.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Solo. View Post
    Really nice how you have implemented option selects, i suspect this will be your best pack release just because of that.
    Yup and the hardest i have done every combo even simple ones have option selects and in this game there not easy to pull off XD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Archross For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

what are the odds we will see this for the beta? is there any chance at all? since it is back up.. I would love to take advantage of this to balance out my badness in this game lmao

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

When doest it arrive?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Any news about SFV combo pack?
    We are waiting
    Hype!:rolleyes2:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Any updates yet?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mokuro View Post
    Any updates yet?
    no

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I have to remake all the combos again due to these being beta combos some still work some dont but im trying to get things sorted before i start again plus i need Kittys Confimation on if we are still making this

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Please do it!! =)

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by koara View Post
    I have to remake all the combos again due to these being beta combos some still work some dont but im trying to get things sorted before i start again plus i need Kittys Confimation on if we are still making this
    yes of course it will be made - but everyone needs to know they take a LONG time to do right - especially these type of packs

What I don't want to see is a hundred posts asking when is it coming

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

'm a software developer in C (so I'm no stranger to coding) and I've done some FPS scripts since I bought the Cronus Max.
    If you need any help, I'll be glad to.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DRoma82 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hey guys, im trying to make my own script for sfv. im having trouble with the timings. i use the 2 wait times like in the mkx combos, wait(40) wait (80) between buttons. even when i change the timings to wait (10) etc the move wont come out. ive tried all timings. please help

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eammon doyle View Post
    Hey guys, im trying to make my own script for sfv. im having trouble with the timings. i use the 2 wait times like in the mkx combos, wait(40) wait (80) between buttons. even when i change the timings to wait (10) etc the move wont come out. ive tried all timings. please help
    your execution is wrong, try input it manually using the recorder and see the difference.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

max rec or max combo, i dont really use either. the inputs are too sloppy. i prefer the other way. i made a few combos for mkx without recording. example: set val (PS4_SQUARE). wait (40), wait (80), set val (PS4_CIRCLE), wait (40) wait (80) etc etc.... this doesnt work with sfv for some reason

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eammon doyle View Post
    max rec or max combo, i dont really use either. the inputs are too sloppy. i prefer the other way. i made a few combos for mkx without recording. example: set val (PS4_SQUARE). wait (40), wait (80), set val (PS4_CIRCLE), wait (40) wait (80) etc etc.... this doesnt work with sfv for some reason
    I don't use the recorder either, but your problem is you don't know how to input it correctly right? so use the max recorder and just see how it does it and clean the code up after.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Pretty cool. I would love to see a GPC for Zangief where you can do his spinning pile driver by pressing in the L3 button and his flying back breaker and his double suplex by pressing in the R3 button. For some reason when I use Zangief online it seems more difficult to execute his spinning pile driver/double suplex moves.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

The anticipation for this is unreal

SILVER II

User Info Menu

will there be a post here to the finished product or would it be in my Cronus max plus software

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XLNTS View Post
    will there be a post here to the finished product or would it be in my Cronus max plus software
    Is this still even in the works I would be surprised to see this come out but you never know

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I this still being made ? Been looking forward to a gamepack for sf5