Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 51 of 51

Topic: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

  1. #31
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvoboss626 View Post
    Hi

    Will it work with ps4 console and xbox one controller
    That's the point of the hub, you need to ds4 for continous re-auth

    Sent from my SM-G903F

  2. #32
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Thanks bro

  3. #33
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Note - the best hubs for CronusMAX PLUS compatibility have the GL850G Chipset


  4. #34
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    These are new in stock and are GREAT! Only $5 when purchased with a CronusMAX PLUS

    http://shop.cronusmax.com/cronusmax-usb-hub.html


  5. #35
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Hi guys, I got an Alienware 17 laptop and all of its USB ports are USB 3.0 .
    If I use one of the listed USB Hubs here, will my USB port be "downgraded" to USB 2.0 and resulting in my cronusmax works fine?

    Thanks

  6. #36
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Quote Originally Posted by coblos View Post
    Hi guys, I got an Alienware 17 laptop and all of its USB ports are USB 3.0 .
    If I use one of the listed USB Hubs here, will my USB port be "downgraded" to USB 2.0 and resulting in my cronusmax works fine?

    Thanks
    No

  7. #37
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Exclamation Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hama USB Hub 1:4 Bus powered: https://www.hama.com/00012131/hama-u...-powered-black

    25825891500

    Hama Gmbh & Co KG
    D-86652 Monheim

    Attachment 1789

    Working with XB1 controller connected to the port 1 and XB360 connected to the port 4.
    Doesn't appear to work with an xbox elite controller on a ps4(at least for me), xbox elite controller stops registering any button presses after a seemingly random amount of time despite the guide button still being illuminated and is only fixed by unplugging/plugging back in the cronusmax plus into my ps4.

  8. #38
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    If it helps anyone to know, I've bee using a USB extension cord & works perfectly. I hang it somewhere so the numbers can directly face me. PS4-> USB_EXT_CORD-> C_MAX-> BT_DONGLE OR CORD

  9. #39
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Quote Originally Posted by DEMOTIVE View Post
    Doesn't appear to work with an xbox elite controller on a ps4(at least for me), xbox elite controller stops registering any button presses after a seemingly random amount of time despite the guide button still being illuminated and is only fixed by unplugging/plugging back in the cronusmax plus into my ps4.
    You have to follow these steps: https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ss-DualShock-4

    Also regarding ever having to do any "unplugging/plugging" of the CronusMAX - that's why we manufacture this product so it's a simple switch: http://shop.cronusmax.com/usb-extens...ta-switch.html

  10. #40
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Can any tell me the port numbers for the Targums 4 port hub the cheap one where there are 4 ports in a row

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry should have been Targus

  11. #41
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub working for me on PS4 with XB1 Elite Controller port 1 and DS4 port 4.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #42
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    tried the amazon one above, but doesn't seem to work correctly for the g27 wheel. it still deactivates every 10 min and needs to have controller plugged back in

  13. #43
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Can you tell me the witch is number 1 and number 4,please !!!!

    Thks

  14. #44
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    this hub on the GL850G does not work!
    Attachment 4323

  15. #45
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Quote Originally Posted by flushedink View Post
    Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub

    https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Ultra-Sl...=usb+3.0+anker

    Although it is a USB 3.0 it functions perfectly with the Cronusmax Plus, I've yet to encounter any errors/problems with it and full crossover support functions flawlessly.
    Ports are 4-3-2-1 from the little blue light, or the end with the cord coming out.
    Attachment 2321

    Following your advice I bought this product. I'm sorry, it does not work!

    Suite à votre conseil j'ai acheté ce produit. Je regrette, il ne fonctionne pas!

  16. #46
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Hai notato inputlag nel giocare con l elite su ps4? Oppure fila tutto liscio come nel ds4? (Tenendo conto che il ds4 ha moltissimo inputlag)

  17. #47
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Quote Originally Posted by olibos View Post
    Following your advice I bought this product. I'm sorry, it does not work!

    Suite à votre conseil j'ai acheté ce produit. Je regrette, il ne fonctionne pas!
    I have used this USB Hub myself - it was me that added it to the guide. It does work.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xydesheran View Post
    Hai notato inputlag nel giocare con l elite su ps4? Oppure fila tutto liscio come nel ds4? (Tenendo conto che il ds4 ha moltissimo inputlag)
    This is an English section of the website. Please post in English only in future. Thank you.
    I see you mention input lag - this is covered in detail in the manual https://cronusmax.com/manual/troubleshooting.htm#id_9

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mcbeute View Post
    Can you tell me the witch is number 1 and number 4,please !!!!

    Thks
    It is explained in the manual https://cronusmax.com/manual/finding_...rt_numbers.htm

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maskit9000 View Post
    this hub on the GL850G does not work!
    Attachment 4323
    This does not surprise me Thank you for your feedback.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARIAN-X View Post
    AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub working for me on PS4 with XB1 Elite Controller port 1 and DS4 port 4.
    Yes this is listed as a compatible hub. We actually sell many of these when we run out of our own hubs.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by StarFyre View Post
    tried the amazon one above, but doesn't seem to work correctly for the g27 wheel. it still deactivates every 10 min and needs to have controller plugged back in
    Tha Amazon Hub works perfectly with a G27. The only things that stop it from working are incorrect setup, bad usb cables, ds4 still paired to the console or probably no power source to your wheel (you have to use the wheels own power supply - not power over usb).

    However you said "needed to have controller plugged back in" - this makes no sense as you should NEVER disconnect the DS4 controller - ever. It stays permanently connected - that's the whole purpose of the USB Hub in the first place

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OldShooter View Post
    Can any tell me the port numbers for the Targus 4 port hub the cheap one where there are 4 ports in a row
    It's in the manual https://cronusmax.com/manual/finding_...rt_numbers.htm

  18. #48
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    this one is not working for me on ps4:
    https://www.amazon.de/4-Port-USB-Ult...dp/B00E9R6IWY/

    my one dosent have numbers printed on the ports.

  19. #49
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Bought me today a "Speedlink Snappy Slim" 4 Port Hub which is fine too
    Port 1 is where the Cable is

  20. #50
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Quote Originally Posted by wisel View Post
    Attachment 1840 bought this and works 100%
    Good afternoon,

    Do you know something about which port is number 1, 2, 3 or 4?

    Thanks in advance.

  21. #51
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tested / Compatible USB Hubs

    Tengo el hori Tac pro de PS4 y funciona de forma continua con cronusmax con el hub 2.0 pero para que funcione tuve que poner el hori Tac pro en el modo ps3 :Okay:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •