Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

Thanks for sharing this.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

I really like this but, trying to get the exact anti recoil you need is pretty hard just with holding + and - is there anyway I can set it manually with numbers, so I can get an exact point of recoil.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyBoss View Post
    I really like this but, trying to get the exact anti recoil you need is pretty hard just with holding + and - is there anyway I can set it manually with numbers, so I can get an exact point of recoil.
    Not without the original script which is compiled into the layout (it's stored in compiled binary form)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thank you for sharing it

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Someone can do to ps4 with auto hold breath + auto spot?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I need help with simple script has rapid fire that also have anti-recoil work at the same time. For XBOX 1. It's for the division. Thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sureal78 View Post
    I need help with simple script has rapid fire that also have anti-recoil work at the same time. For XBOX 1. It's for the division. Thanks

you can use this one.
    - upload it into a CM's
    - start the game
    - select the proper slot
    - follow the instructions (inside the script) to fine tune antirecoil and/or rapidfire for your weapon and save the result

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Thanks for quick reply! But I use keyboard and mouse. Sorry forgto to tell you that.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thanks for quick reply! But I use keyboard and mouse. Sorry forgto to tell you that.
    in this case, if you read the first post of this thread you can have the same result in a very easy way

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Sorry ! I'm really script literate. Can you show me one? Sorry!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Sorry ! I'm really script literate. Can you show me one? Sorry!
    you don't have to write any script: you will find a ready to use profile, into X-Aim, that has an adjustable anti recoil and rapid fire.
    just read the first post of this thread for the instructions

SILVER III

User Info Menu

lex nn ti voglio disturbare nn riesco ad inviarti un mess privato. avrei bisogno di aiuto su come funziona il cronus max l'inglese nn è il mio forte se ti và di fare 2 parole mi puoi aggiungere sulla play4 il mio id è fededipa2010
    me serve na mano per attivare le mod nun ce capisco una mazza
    grazie e scusa per il disturbo

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lucadipa1976 View Post
    lex nn ti voglio disturbare nn riesco ad inviarti un mess privato. avrei bisogno di aiuto su come funziona il cronus max l'inglese nn è il mio forte se ti và di fare 2 parole mi puoi aggiungere sulla play4 il mio id è fededipa2010
    me serve na mano per attivare le mod nun ce capisco una mazza
    grazie e scusa per il disturbo

see more

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

where can I find the actual script for this? the dropbox link doesn't work... Please help Thanks.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    I put this into the default layouts in X-Aim a long time ago and forgot to post a guide for it

You can find the layout in X-Aim;

Instructions;

Press and Hold + (CEMU_EXTRA8)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Increase Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Increase Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Increase Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Increase Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 1 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is automatically pressed repeatedly).

Press and Hold - (CEMU_EXTRA7)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Decrease Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Decrease Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 2 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is pressed and held when moving forward).

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Enable/Disable Rapid Fire
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Enable/Disable Anti Recoil
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Enable/Disable ADS Sensitivity Mod
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Enable/Disable Vehicle Sensitivity Mod
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Enable/Disable Auto Sprint

If you load device monitor;

TRACE_1 = Rapid Fire Speed divided by 10
    TRACE_2 = Anti Recoil Weight
    TRACE_3 = ADS Sensitivity / 10
    TRACE_4 = Vehicle Sensitivity / 10
    TRACE_5 = Vehicle Sens Mod State (0 = Disabled , 1 = Enabled)
    TRACE_6 = Auto Sprint Mode

When the Vehicle Sensitivity Increase is enabled, the ADS Sensitivity Increase is Disabled Automatically and, if the ADS Increase is Active, it will be automatically enabled when you disable the Vehicle sensitivity mod.

A reminder on how you hookup a Mouse to your CronusMAX / Console using the X-AIM Plugin

Hi, Where can I find the script for this ? Below dropbox links don't work.. Please help thank you

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zomclub View Post
    Hi, Where can I find the script for this ? Below dropbox links don't work.. Please help thank you
    Just export the glf file from X-AIM - its built in

Here's the dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/s/diwzz814bx...20GPC.glf?dl=0

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Thanks you! actually my issue is... extra 7 button is the touch button on PS4 Controller and it won't allow me to change the setting.
    what can I do?...

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hi everyone. I wondered if I can get this layout in the form of a script?

Sorry for my bad English.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gaznik80 View Post
    Hi everyone. I wondered if I can get this layout in the form of a script?

Sorry for my bad English.
    here you can find something similar:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you for your answer. I wanted to combine this layout or your script with script from: Topic: Mouse Settings Explained and Helpful Scripts: Here is my script that I currently use for BF4:. But I don't understand the language scripts.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thank you for your answer. I wanted to combine this layout or your script with script from: Topic: Mouse Settings Explained and Helpful Scripts: Here is my script that I currently use for BF4:. But I don't understand the language scripts.
    are you playing with mouse and keyboard?
    if so, the script i've posted above will not work with X-Aim.
    If you want something that can be fine tuned and saved while playing, your best option is to use the 'Generic FPS layout' (as layout) and at the same time, load and use also the script in that topic.
    Guide: How to load/Use GPC scripts in X-Aim

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Yes, I'm use keyboard an mouse but when I use 'Generic FPS layout' and then load other script, nothing works. All I want is a script with Increase/Decrease Rapid Fire Speed Increase/Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights Increase/Decrease General Sensitivity Increase/Decrease Anti Recoil Weight Increase/Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity and Auto Sprint Mode, where I can change by myself zoom from LT/L2 to R3 as in Bioshock or other buttons.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Yes, I'm use keyboard an mouse but when I use 'Generic FPS layout' and then load other script, nothing works. All I want is a script with Increase/Decrease Rapid Fire Speed Increase/Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights Increase/Decrease General Sensitivity Increase/Decrease Anti Recoil Weight Increase/Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity and Auto Sprint Mode, where I can change by myself zoom from LT/L2 to R3 as in Bioshock or other buttons.
    If you want that kind of script you can use this, but you wont be able to save permanently the new values:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you for your help but I can't handle it.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thank you for your help but I can't handle it.
    what does it means?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

These scripts are too difficult for me. In one game rapid fire works in the other doesn't, anti recoil doesn't work at all. I give up.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vechile Sens Increase)

Quick post to both show my appreciation and to also allow me to obtain the GPC script. I want to change the ADS to toggle.

Regards

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello.
    I bought CronusMax Plus.
    I want to play on the keyboard and mouse on PS4 Pro in Battlefield 1
    I want to play on mods: Rapid Fire - on\of | Aim Assist- Always on | Anti Recoil - Always on | Auto sprint - Always on | Auto spot - Always on | Sniper Breath - on/of
    Is there anyone able to tell me how to add mods to work with x-aim?
    THX for all

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello, iv got problem with "Generic FPS with GPC" on DS4. I cant use this:
    Press and Hold - (CEMU_EXTRA7)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Decrease Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Decrease Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 2 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is pressed and held when moving forward).

It doesnt Decrease anything. "-" + "F1-F5" doesnt work. Only =(+) works.
    Any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast