Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

I put this into the default layouts in X-Aim a long time ago and forgot to post a guide for it

You can find the layout in X-Aim;

Instructions;

Press and Hold + (CEMU_EXTRA8)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Increase Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Increase Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Increase Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Increase Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 1 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is automatically pressed repeatedly).

Press and Hold - (CEMU_EXTRA7)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Decrease Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Decrease Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 2 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is pressed and held when moving forward).

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Enable/Disable Rapid Fire
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Enable/Disable Anti Recoil
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Enable/Disable ADS Sensitivity Mod
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Enable/Disable Vehicle Sensitivity Mod
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Enable/Disable Auto Sprint

If you load device monitor;

TRACE_1 = Rapid Fire Speed divided by 10
    TRACE_2 = Anti Recoil Weight
    TRACE_3 = ADS Sensitivity / 10
    TRACE_4 = Vehicle Sensitivity / 10
    TRACE_5 = Vehicle Sens Mod State (0 = Disabled , 1 = Enabled)
    TRACE_6 = Auto Sprint Mode

When the Vehicle Sensitivity Increase is enabled, the ADS Sensitivity Increase is Disabled Automatically and, if the ADS Increase is Active, it will be automatically enabled when you disable the Vehicle sensitivity mod.

A reminder on how you hookup a Mouse to your CronusMAX / Console using the X-AIM Plugin

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vechile Sens Increase)

Here we go! This is what I was looking for a moment ago for vehicle sens increase for BO3. Thank you!

EDIT: This may be a dumb question, but I am new to this whole thing. Where do i find the GPC code to download to upload into X-AIM?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I can't seem to find the layout with the gpc code loaded in x aim. Is this one only on xb one and I have to find that layout, unload the gpc from that and load it into my ps4 layout or am I missing something obvious here?

Well, I found the layout but unloaded the GPC and cannot figure out how to get it back now .

Anyone able to give me the GPC so I can download it and reload it?

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vechile Sens Increase)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I NEED FOR PS4 THIS SCRIPT

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference which console you use it on.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brulenz1 View Post
    I NEED FOR PS4 THIS SCRIPT
    To get the PS4 controller layout, press ctrl + L or go to layout options and uncheck lock editing in x aim. That will let you choose between controllers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onemoremile For This Useful Post:

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

SILVER III

User Info Menu

What needs to be done so Cronus recognizes a .glf file? I have loaded other gpc codes before, but they were all .gpc and not .glf. I see the file in the folder when I am looking through file explorer, but when I try to find it in the cronus software, I cannot see it, even if I change the type to include glf as well. What am I missing here?

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by onemoremile View Post
    What needs to be done so Cronus recognizes a .glf file? I have loaded other gpc codes before, but they were all .gpc and not .glf. I see the file in the folder when I am looking through file explorer, but when I try to find it in the cronus software, I cannot see it, even if I change the type to include glf as well. What am I missing here?
    you import the glf file in xaim File > Import

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Oooooooh. Thanks again, man.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

where can i find just the gpc script for this All i want is the no recoil script so i can implement it in my own GPC I have already built

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bilz12 View Post
    where can i find just the gpc script for this All i want is the no recoil script so i can implement it in my own GPC I have already built
    here:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Although I do appreciate your reply Lex, I was looking for the implementation of the cemuextra buttons along with the anti recoil script. I have seen the abundence of anti recoil scripts available through the search.

"Press and Hold + (CEMU_EXTRA8)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Increase Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Increase Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Increase Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Increase Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 1 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is automatically pressed repeatedly).

Press and Hold - (CEMU_EXTRA7)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Decrease Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Decrease Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 2 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is pressed and held when moving forward).

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Enable/Disable Rapid Fire
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Enable/Disable Anti Recoil
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Enable/Disable ADS Sensitivity Mod
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Enable/Disable Vehicle Sensitivity Mod
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Enable/Disable Auto Sprint"

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bilz12 View Post
    Although I do appreciate your reply Lex, I was looking for the implementation of the cemuextra buttons along with the anti recoil script. I have seen the abundence of anti recoil scripts available through the search.
    I can't test it now:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

You are a god amongst men Lex i will give it a shot in a few seconds here;

Edit: works as it should. Just didnt get results I wanted while moving pressing any WASD Throws it way off making it terrible to use.

Thank you regardless for your effort

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

alguem me ajuda como usar rapid fire anti recoil nao estou conseguindo usar

someone help me how to use rapid fire anti recoil'm not getting use

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

Quote Originally Posted by marcelokeller View Post
    alguem me ajuda como usar rapid fire anti recoil nao estou conseguindo usar

someone help me how to use rapid fire anti recoil'm not getting use
    instructions are in the first post of this thread

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Tá sim eu vi o primeiro poste mais eu não tô sabendo usar eu ativo mais regular não tô sabendo regular teria como me explica com a eu ajusto

poxa quando eu ativo o anti recoil a arma fica indo para baixo quando atira oq fazer me ajuda

Tá sim eu vi o primeiro poste mais eu não tô sabendo usar eu ativo mais regular não tô sabendo regular teria como me explica com a eu ajusto

Yeah yeah I saw the first post but I 'm not aware I use more regular active 'm not knowing regular would have explained to me I set

poxa quando eu ativo o anti recoil a arma fica indo para baixo quando atira oq fazer me ajuda

hey when I activate the anti recoil of the gun is going down when shooting q to help me

O que seguinifica essa parada de CEMU_EXTRA1CEMU_EXTRA2 CEMU_EXTRA3 CEMU_EXTRA4
    TRACE_1 = Rapid Fire velocidade dividido por 10
    TRACE_2 = Anti Recuo Peso
    TRACE_3 = ADS Sensibilidade / 10
    TRACE_4 = Sensibilidade Veículo / 10
    TRACE_5 = Veículo Sens Estado Mod (0 = Desativado, 1 = Habilitado)
    TRACE_6 = Auto Modo de Sprint
    Como faço pra usar me da uma ajuda muito obrigado espero a resposta

what means that CEMU_EXTRA stop 1 CEMU_EXTRA2 CEMU_EXTRA3 CEMU_EXTRA4
    TRACE_1 = Rapid Fire speed divided by 10
    TRACE_2 = Anti Recoil Weight
    TRACE_3 ADS = Sensitivity / 10
    If TRACE_4 Sensitivity Vehicle / 10
    TRACE _5 = Stateless Mode Vehicle ( 0 = Off, 1 = enabled )
    TRACE_6 = Auto Sprint Mode
    How do I use the one I thank you very much help I hope the answer

when anti recoil and shoot the gun down and use when I disable anti recoil weapon is standard as would help me as set anti recoil

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

HELLO GOOD AFTERNOON I WANTED AND ADJUSTING THE RAPID FIRE AND ANTI RECOIL NOT KNOWING TO USE I KNOW MORE ENABLE NOT KNOW CAN SET ME OF AN AID WHICH BUTTON US SAFE PRA ADJUSTING AND SETTING THANK YOU

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

@ KittyDawn

How would I go about adding another gpc script to this? I tried adding a game specific mouse fix script, but it deletes this.

What am I doing wrong? Lol

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Eu tô querendo anti recoil rapid Fire auto trickshot e auto sobre jjjumper te como arruma script GPc aguardo ajuda

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ok, here's what I'm trying to do (but failing).

I want this script loaded in to x-aim, but also this script:

and this script

main {
    if((get_val(PS4_RX)) > 69) {
    set_val(PS4_RX, 100);
    }
    if((get_val(PS4_RX)) < -69) {
    set_val(PS4_RX, -100);
    }

How do I combine scripts, or use multiple ones loaded in to x-aim?

P.s. The d/l link for script that was posted in an earlier reply is broken.

Thanks for any help!

To clarify what I've done, I loaded this setting from the drop down menu in x-aim, customized it, and everything works great. Then I find a fix for a mouse issue I'm having, so I copy and paste the script I posted above, click "load gpc script" in x-aim, and it works great...however, now I don't have the original script with the CEMU Extra options anymore. Make sense? Please help!

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

You can only load one script at a time.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thank you for the reply! I was afraid of that answer. So, is there a way to incorporate this script:

main {
    if((get_val(PS4_RX)) > 69) {
    set_val(PS4_RX, 100);
    }
    if((get_val(PS4_RX)) < -69) {
    set_val(PS4_RX, -100);
    }

Into the script originally posted in this thread?

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

There is no script in this thread, just an xaim profile.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Sorry, my noob jargon is responsible for the confusion.

Is there any way to incorporate the script that I posted above in to this x-aim profile, to fix my mouse issue, so that I am able to use all of those CEMU Extra options?

I'm using m/kb on PS4, and predominately playing RB6: Siege if that helps.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Não tô entendendo nada rsrs tem algum scrips bom para cod aw pra jogar no X-aim quem puder ajuda Obrigado

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Not sure if you're trying to help, or discussing a separate issue. I don't understand the language you're speaking.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I'm saying that to needing gpc script for X-aim
    containing, rapid fire, auto double jump, auto trick shot, anti recoil, for use in cod aw more I want to use the x-aim play with mouse keyboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast