Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies2Eat View Post

It doesnt Decrease anything. "-" + "F1-F5" doesnt work. Only =(+) works.
    Any ideas?
    Nvm. Problem solved, "-" must be attached to touchpad on DS4. Now everything works.

But i have got another problem. When "no recoil" is active, every fast down movement causes crosshair drop, sometimes i aim to my legs after "down movement". Any ideas?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Generic FPS Layout with GPC (RapidFire/Anti Recoil/ADS/Vehicle Sens Increase)

im trying to get my keyboard and mouse to work on xbox i have it all set up just cant find the mouse sens to suit and im moving slow...when running and turning corners

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I know this thread is old but can someone please explain to me how to activate and adjust settings using a ps4 controller?I can import it no problem then i switch to ps4 controller but cemu 7 is(.) and does nothing.Any help would be appreciated.also am using x-aim mouse and keyboard.ty

SILVER II

User Info Menu

HORI Tactical Assault Commander Grip KeyPad and Gamepad Controller for PS4 do work with cronusmax?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, Newb here. I have been running Cronus for a little while on The Division. But I am having a problem, after only selecting Rapid Fire and Stability Mod. I am having an issue with "Triangle" being in rapid press mode, meaning it can be really difficult to select secondary weapons, any help would be appreciated.....Thanx

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I cant enter the config menu to actually select the mod, i hold the two buttons and it doesnt work.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,

With this script, i seem to have high sensitivity while moving slow, but then low sensitivity when moving fast? How can o make it a bit more neutral across the board?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,<br><br>With this script, i seem to have high sensitivity while moving slow, but then low sensitivity when moving fast? How can o make it a bit more neutral across the board?

Edit: Im new to all this. Love the script otherwise

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Is there another download for the Generic FPS

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

i mean the FPS generic was lost need to re download

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jack3d1 View Post
    i mean the FPS generic was lost need to re download
    you can find and select it in the Layout windows (#2 in the pic below)
    the name is 'Generic FPS with GPC'

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Lex I use to have it but my wife did something and I try re-download the Cronusmax Pro and did not get all of the Layout

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jack3d1 View Post
    Lex I use to have it but my wife did something and I try re-download the Cronusmax Pro and did not get all of the Layout

in this case, download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/diwzz814bx...20GPC.glf?dl=0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Is it possible to use it on pubg ps4? Or is there any gpc for anti recoil etc for pubg ps4?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

2 days ago pressing f1 in BO4 using the generic fps with gpc worked to turn rapid fire on and off.. now when i try and turn rapid fire on it freezes out my left click entirely... I have to restart cronus entirely to get it to work again.. is this the game recognizing the rapid fire or what.. any suggestions??

thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Can you help me with the same script but for the keyboard and the mouse

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mostafawolf84 View Post
    Can you help me with the same script but for the keyboard and the mouse
    Generic FPS Layout is for K&M only, you can find it into x-aim's layouts

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I did all the steps and did not succeed in Anti Recoil

. I needed help in understanding the instructions

"Press and Hold + (CEMU_EXTRA8)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Increase Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Increase Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Increase Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Increase Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 1 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is automatically pressed repeatedly).

Press and Hold - (CEMU_EXTRA7)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Decrease Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Decrease Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 2 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is pressed and held when moving forward).

Press and Hold + (CEMU_EXTRA8)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Increase Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Increase Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Increase Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Increase Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 1 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is automatically pressed repeatedly).

Press and Hold - (CEMU_EXTRA7)

Press F1 (CEMU_EXTRA1) to Decrease Rapid Fire Speed
    Press F2 (CEMU_EXTRA2) to Decrease Anti Recoil Weight
    Press F3 (CEMU_EXTRA3) to Decrease Sensitivity While Aiming Down Sights
    Press F4 (CEMU_EXTRA4) to Decrease Vehicle Sensitivity
    Press F5 (CEMU_EXTRA5) to Switch to Auto Sprint Mode 2 (Sprint Button (LS/L3) is pressed and held when moving forward).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123