Topic: BO3 "Hair Trigger" Mod/Script

SILVER II

User Info Menu

BO3 "Hair Trigger" Mod/Script

I would like to request a mod or script that gives the functionality of a hair trigger on the PS4 controller, without having to actually mess with my controller. For anyone who doesn't know what a hair trigger mod is and would like to try and code it...The Call of Duty Advanced Black Ops 3 game applies a "dead-zone" in the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (both for Fire or ADS) should be pressed almost half way down to be registered by the game. With any kind of Hair-Trigger mod or script, you can be sure your weapon will fire or ADS as soon you touch the corresponding trigger. This would be an amazing mod...msg me or reply with your ideas or concerns.

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: BO3 "Hair Trigger" Mod/Script

There is already a Hair Trigger Mod in the Blops 3 gamepacke. Just use that.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Okay...I just ordered my CronusMax and was wondering if you can use several of the features at the same time (i.e drop shot with rapid fire, rapid fire with anti-recoil, etc.) or if you can only use one at a time with the gamepack? and where is the hair trigger mod? Is it built in?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil11 View Post
    Okay...I just ordered my CronusMax and was wondering if you can use several of the features at the same time (i.e drop shot with rapid fire, rapid fire with anti-recoil, etc.) or if you can only use one at a time with the gamepack? and where is the hair trigger mod? Is it built in?
    game packs can be tuned when you install them to the cronus max, you select some settings like if you want drop shots and how to do them and such.

or you can write a mod yourself.. or find anything possible on the forum. or the user made script database the "GPC Library"

SILVER II

User Info Menu

he

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    There is already a Hair Trigger Mod in the Blops 3 gamepacke. Just use that.
    hey kitty is the hair-trigger mod built in or is it a class on the mod because I can not find it in the gamepack..

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

It's right there in the config;