Topic: SW BattleFront Automatic Weapon Script Discussion (If you play the game please come)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

SW BattleFront Automatic Weapon Script Discussion (If you play the game please come)

Star Wars BattleFront Automatic Weapon Discussion

basically there is a weapon called EE 3, its burst weapon that fire 3 bullets at one time
    y
    i used the rapid fire from this thread https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147880
    because bf 4 and battlefront star wars have the same dev

so how can i make EE 3 the burst rifle that fire 3 bullets at one time became fully automatic weapon like EE 11 ?

i try to adjust rapid fire speed from 40-100 it still feel not fully automated, there's always a delay when its not fire even though i keep hold the fire button

you can freely discuss other sw battlefront weapon here and we tr together to make it better with GPC script

mod : i dont know if this is the right sub forum but you can move it if im in the wrong section thx

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: SW BattleFront Automatic Weapon Script Discussion (If you play the game please co

Hi undrin 12,
    We can't do burst fire weapon to be truly automatic if the game has delay between bursts. Sometimes jitters can make them fire faster, but again not like a automatic weapons. So I gees this is mission impossible.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: SW BattleFront Automatic Weapon Script Discussion (If you play the game please co

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi undrin 12,
    We can't do burst fire weapon to be truly automatic if the game has delay between bursts. Sometimes jitters can make them fire faster, but again not like a automatic weapons. So I gees this is mission impossible.
    ok mate

can you help combine this auto run script

main {// BLOCK Begin

// AUTORUN
    if(auto_run) {
    if(get_val(12) < -95) {set_val(XB1_LS ,100);}
    }

with

this rapid fire script

main {

if(get_val(PS4_R2)){
    combo_run(Rapid_Fire);
    }

}

combo Rapid_Fire {
    set_val(PS4_R2,100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_R2,0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(PS4_R2,0);
    }

and can you add Jitter too into the script?

thx

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm new to the forums and was also very interested in a script that would give full auto to the EE-3. Where can I get this script, or is it available with an existing script? Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike453 View Post
    I'm new to the forums and was also very interested in a script that would give full auto to the EE-3. Where can I get this script, or is it available with an existing script? Thanks

Normally yes, but burst fire weapons have delay between burst and it is depend of the game code. Some times we can't cut this delay. But if you use rapid fire it will be automatic burst fire , but not fully auto.