Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SFV RYU Combo

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

SFV RYU Combo

here is a ryu i made its decent let me know what you think? i have not been plyaying the game so much so FEEDBACK will let me know if i should even bother with it anymore its a fun game but mkx is more my cup of tea here ya go...

8 combos
    LS left CA combo sweep distance
    ls up ca combo close
    ls r quick Hc combo
    ls d heavy attack combo

RS

RS up instant fb spam
    RS left instant dp spam
    RS down v trigger combo
    RS right simple combo

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: sf5 ryu

excellent work as usual Falconpunch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swa2776 For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Thanks for taking the time to comment on the script man it lets me know if its worth it to keep going and if it works so thanks

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Epic dude thank u so much much appreciated!!!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Could u please make a critical art script for ryu. Tried to cut it out of ur script but im a noob. I dont need the combo just CA motion and timing.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CREEPMOVE View Post
    Could u please make a critical art script for ryu. Tried to cut it out of ur script but im a noob. I dont need the combo just CA motion and timing.
    If you want to just have the CA instead of the combo I would get rid of either Up or Right on RS and delete everything up to the d,df,f d,df,f, punch....
    actually here it is just the ca

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: SFV RYU Combo

OMG!!! thanks Falconpunch, Ryu combos are sick and i like Laura combo as well.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

WHEN I TRY RUN SCRIPT I GET THIS ERROR = SFV-RYU-DS4.gpc* : C:\Users\daniel\Documents\SFV\SFV-RYU-DS4.gpc
    > ERROR line 359: 'get_step_values' is not defined.
    Build failed with 1 errors ... How do i fiix it?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

GG

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Im sorry does the script do the combo for u im a little confused sorry havent used a script for fighting games just cod and bf

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Forgive my ignorance here, but is there a way to modify this script to run combos on an arcade stick? For example, would there be a way to make the RS combos work by holding L1 + joystick direction and have the LS combos run with L2 + stick direction?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    If you want to just have the CA instead of the combo I would get rid of either Up or Right on RS and delete everything up to the d,df,f d,df,f, punch....
    actually here it is just the ca

I dont under stand ur wait times . Looks different then scripts ive used. Them pc commands? Im on ps4. If i knew ur wait times icould make my own

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I dont under stand ur wait times . Looks different then scripts ive used. Them pc commands? Im on ps4. If i knew ur wait times icould make my own
    It's been converted to a data segment. The wait times are the same as regular, just move the decimal once to the left.

40 becomes 4, 80 becomes 8, etc..

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VersacePython View Post
    It's been converted to a data segment. The wait times are the same as regular, just move the decimal once to the left.

40 becomes 4, 80 becomes 8, etc..
    Well seems ur smarter than i. Is 2 20? Any way can u make just the CA for me? I made a post askigg and few guys would all be greatful. But with out the decimals so us noobs can add to it later lol.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Well seems ur smarter than i. Is 2 20? Any way can u make just the CA for me? I made a post askigg and few guys would all be greatful. But with out the decimals so us noobs can add to it later lol.
    Simple math bro, 2 = 20 = 4 = 40 6 = 60. You get where im going? its a single digit number x 10 or as a matter of fact, whatever number you put in x 10 = wait time.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

what does the 0 stand for?

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

The zero lol honestly I just assumed it to be sort of a place holder I will not lie to you and say that I know what it is actually used for as In the old/Not Data format there are only the 2 wait times 40/80. etc... But yea be looking out for the nash later today I have time to get it done now so Ill post when ready

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

So wait 60 wait 0 and wait 20. Could i wait 80 and it be the same. I dont understand 2 wait times before each input. Lol im a new guy at his but i made some simple basic stuff b4._ lol just help us by making just CA script._ will be very thankful.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hey could you help me out normally I don't do this but could you make a combo script for vega I need something to help me grind out skins in survival? THANKS IN ADVANCED

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Im so sorry guys my children have been kind enough to spread to me a stomach virus so I have not done a thing but lay down

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Im so sorry guys my children have been kind enough to spread to me a stomach virus so I have not done a thing but lay down
    Hope you get well soon man

Don't stress, SF5 is a terrible fighter anyway.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Solo. View Post
    Hope you get well soon man

Don't stress, SF5 is a terrible fighter anyway.
    Lol It sure is not mkx I will say that much haha wayy less fun... glad i only got the base game no season pass

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

No rush man, and hope you feel better soon.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Just wanted to say thank you for this script. I'm new to scripting and can see how well done this one is. I hope to use it as a basis for future combo scripts once i get used to things. I do have a couple questions...

1) Can someone explain the coding in the section starting with Line 491? // Set the buttons, values and wait time of a step

2) SFV is based on 60 frames per second gameplay. So 1 frame is essentially 16ms (1000ms / 60frames). I'm wondering how to translate these frames into the wait times used in this script. Is the wait time based on milliseconds? I noticed this script uses a value of 2 which converts to 20. Is this 20ms?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMaks View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you for this script. I'm new to scripting and can see how well done this one is. I hope to use it as a basis for future combo scripts once i get used to things. I do have a couple questions...

1) Can someone explain the coding in the section starting with Line 491? // Set the buttons, values and wait time of a step

2) SFV is based on 60 frames per second gameplay. So 1 frame is essentially 16ms (1000ms / 60frames). I'm wondering how to translate these frames into the wait times used in this script. Is the wait time based on milliseconds? I noticed this script uses a value of 2 which converts to 20. Is this 20ms?
    2 = 20 ms.
    50 = 150ms
    etc.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Im sorry can someone actually tell me how to use the combos like what buttons i press to activate ive never used the cronusmax with SF5 ive only used it with BO3 thankyou for your help

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

usually it uses RS or LS, the combo activates by the dpad towards opponent then holding LS or RS LEFT ,RIGHT,UP,DOWN

SILVER I

User Info Menu

ok so noob questions ,

1. how do i put these on the cronus max plus?

2. off topic but , why is it when you program on one computer and go to another , the other computer does not see whatever you programmed ?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Huge fan of your work Falcon keep it up and thank you!!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Is they anyway someone could change the dp spam to medium instead of heavy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast