Topic: Enter Capture Mode --- X-Aim plugin

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Enter Capture Mode --- X-Aim plugin

I currently run a dual monitor setup, is there a keyboard shortcut that I can use to put the plugin in capture mode so I can have netflix etc etc up on my other screen without having the cronus / x-aim software on there lol? I thought I remember seeing a keyboard shortcut link in the manual somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find it again.

EDIT: I also forgot to ask, does the rapid fire mods increase a weapon that is already a full auto in the game?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Enter Capture Mode --- X-Aim plugin

Bump!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Re: Enter Capture Mode --- X-Aim plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Brano11 View Post
    I currently run a dual monitor setup, is there a keyboard shortcut that I can use to put the plugin in capture mode so I can have netflix etc etc up on my other screen without having the cronus / x-aim software on there lol? I thought I remember seeing a keyboard shortcut link in the manual somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find it again.

EDIT: I also forgot to ask, does the rapid fire mods increase a weapon that is already a full auto in the game?
    There is no such feature, you need to have X-Aim open/active at all times while using it aswell

No, RapidFire usually don't make fully automatic guns faster, it's primary use is for non-automatic guns...