Topic: Hori fight commander 4 and Zangief script/macro questions

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hori fight commander 4 and Zangief script/macro questions

I just ordered a CM+ and wanted to try and make a couple Script/Macros for it. I play with a hori FC4 game pad and there's an option where you can flip the L1-L2 buttons to the Right side. Since there are 2 sets of R1-R2 buttons on the controller.

Heres a a google link to the controller so y'all got an idea of what I'm talking about. https://plus.google.com/photos/10774...67932599260017

so now the top left buttons are L3-R3 and I wanted to use them but currently they do nothing. I wanted to make them usable but in SFV you can't actually bind L3/R3. So I was hoping with the CM+ I could somehow make them do something useful.

I playwith zangief 99% of the time and wanted to create a script for him to make a couple things I can't go easily. Here's what I was thinking.

L3: dash forward into lp spd "left side"
    R3: dash forward into lp spd " right side"

anyways if someone could give me some insight/help on how to do this...I would greatly appreciate it. Also if someone could help me create the scripts or guide me on how to actually make it....thanks!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Hori fight commander 4 and Zangief script/macro questions

I have modified one of my scripts to help you out. Here is what it does:

The following doesn't matter what side you are on

Pressing L3 while holding back (not down back) or neutral = DASH FORWARD SPD LP.
    Pressing L3 while holding down = SPD LP.

Pressing R3 while holding back (not down back) or neutral = DASH FORWARD SUPER.
    Pressing R3 while holding down = SPD HP.

There is some stuff in the script for other things I do, you done need to worry about it. Just Check the L3Press and R3Press functions if you want to modify. Let me know if it works for you.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I also have a hori fightpad and I want to be able to use L3 and R3 to activate the combos. How do I procede from now
    I have this El Fuerte 5 combo that I would like to pull from both sides, left and right. Here is the code:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fastakira View Post
    I also have a hori fightpad and I want to be able to use L3 and R3 to activate the combos. How do I procede from now
    I have this El Fuerte 5 combo that I would like to pull from both sides, left and right. Here is the code:

here you go :

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I cant get the R3 or the directional info to work on the zangief script above, am i doing something wrong? I just copied and pasted but half the script doesnt work, on ps4 if that matters
    s