Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Rainbow 6 Siege Mouse Settings

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Rainbow 6 Siege Mouse Settings

Could anyone give me advice for a good mouse settings? It seems that I could still improve it. I would be really happy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldo7 For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Rainbow 6 Siege Mouse Settings

Hello mate,

I was tuning my settings for like 3 days now. The most important thing in Rainbow Six are setting the ingame Dead Zones to 10% instead of 5% because they are crappy at 5.

Second thing is that the Cronus Dead Zones are being reset every time you run Rainbow Six again. The easiest way to reset them back to what you have in your program (without changing anything in Cronus again) is by turning off the Aim Assist in game. Next time you launch the game just turn it on, and so on. It makes the Dead Zones reset (God knows why, but it works). And you don't need Aim Assist because it doesn't even work in multiplayer.

So first thing you do after launching the game is turning ON or OFF the Aim Assist (depending on if its ON or OFF, it doesn't matter).

Here are my settings, every one likes their own mouse feel but maybe you will like this:

IN Game:

Both Dead Zones: 10%
    Aim Assist - 50
    Vertical and Horizontal Sensitivity - 10

I also use this script for fast turning:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Willsondee For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info! Didn't know about that. When i try to open link it says invalid

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Sorry I'm new to posting images here. I don't know why it doesn't work. It works when I edit the post.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    Thank you!

Man you will love this. I just found out that if you use double DPI than in Cronus mouse settings you get near to none lag input. I don't know if it works in other games, or only rainbow six (maybe it's broken that way), but it works like a charm

So for example if you have 800 DPI on mouse as I do now, you set 400 in Cronus. Try this with my setting or your own, and you will see It gets a little choppy on small adjusting while in scope, but I think there is a way to get rid of this so I will search some more

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Willsondee View Post
    Man you will love this. I just found out that if you use double DPI than in Cronus mouse settings you get near to none lag input. I don't know if it works in other games, or only rainbow six (maybe it's broken that way), but it works like a charm

So for example if you have 800 DPI on mouse as I do now, you set 400 in Cronus. Try this with my setting or your own, and you will see It gets a little choppy on small adjusting while in scope, but I think there is a way to get rid of this so I will search some more
    Check your PM

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Do i have to copy everything from that script or only the 'if' commands ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Only the "if". Everything with slashes or stars are just comments. But it will work either way.

I'm also using the Generic FPS with GDC layout which I didn't mention earlier. You should have it in your layout list.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

thanks for your setting they are really good, my only problem is when I play with mouse and keyboard my headphones which are connected to the controller wont work, do you know how can I fix that ?

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by already View Post
    thanks for your setting they are really good, my only problem is when I play with mouse and keyboard my headphones which are connected to the controller wont work, do you know how can I fix that ?
    If you are using a PS4 - You need to either use the PS4 Addon Pack or a headset that connects directly to the console instead

If you are using any other console you need to use a headset that connects directly to the console

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I am using a PS4 and the only headset I have is the one that I connect to the controller, what should I do to have sound? I dont have any other headsets btw.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

I am using a PS4 and the only headset I have is the one that I connect to the controller, what should I do to have sound? I dont have any other headsets btw.
    You need one of these: http://shop.cronusmax.com/CronusMAX-...d-On-Pack.html or you need to buy a headset that connects directly to the console... here's a list of known compatible headsets: https://cronusmax.com/manual/list_of_...e_headsets.htm

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Kinda sad to hear, but thanks for the info.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Kinda sad to hear, but thanks for the info.

I was thinking about sharing the PS4 to the PC for a moment (as it's now possible to do that with the new PS4 patch), but then it would probably be hard to use the Cronus software never tried that new feature, so I don't know how it works.

If that won't help then probably you need to invest in some USB headset from the list above.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

is that on ps4 or xbox one ??

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'm new to posting images here. I don't know why it doesn't work. It works when I edit the post.

I that for ps4 or xbox one settings ????

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zgigi666999 View Post
    is that on ps4 or xbox one ??

- - - Updated - - -

I that for ps4 or xbox one settings ????
    The mouse settings are generally the same for both PS4 and XB1

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Do you know if the Silver wired headset for the PS4 will work? it has a mini jack which goes into an amplifier and then directly into the console with usb.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Do you know if the Silver wired headset for the PS4 will work? it has a mini jack which goes into an amplifier and then directly into the console with usb.
    Any headset that goes directly into the PS4 should work, we can't guarantee it, but there's not technical reason it wouldn't work along side the CM if connected directly to the console as the CM essentially pretends to be the controller which can be connected over USB aswell

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yeah I guess they will work, if not that means my lucks is really off

SILVER II

User Info Menu

It works I though I tell you so you can add it to your list, thanks for you help!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Sorry if I am opening up an old thread. But im trying to figure out some mouse settings for r6. what are the recommended in game settings for the mouse build you posted?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheepwall View Post
    Sorry if I am opening up an old thread. But im trying to figure out some mouse settings for r6. what are the recommended in game settings for the mouse build you posted?
    IN Game:

Scope - 50

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do I activate this script?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yeh how do you use script?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aznboi1011 View Post
    Yeh how do you use script?
    Guide: How to load/Use GPC scripts in X-Aim

SILVER II

User Info Menu

did you guys find a way to stop the aiming being choppy?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

This script does not work

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

IN Game:

Scope - 50
    If i put vertical and horizontal sensitivity to 10 it's way too slow

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

If this can be helpful this is the best setting that i got for raimbow, for me it's perfect, the best setting that i've ever had for this game.
    Also use this scrip
    Attachment 3672

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xDean94 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast