Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Rainbow 6 Siege Mouse Settings

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Rainbow 6 Siege Mouse Settings

Quote Originally Posted by Willsondee View Post
    Hello mate,

I was tuning my settings for like 3 days now. The most important thing in Rainbow Six are setting the ingame Dead Zones to 10% instead of 5% because they are crappy at 5.

Second thing is that the Cronus Dead Zones are being reset every time you run Rainbow Six again. The easiest way to reset them back to what you have in your program (without changing anything in Cronus again) is by turning off the Aim Assist in game. Next time you launch the game just turn it on, and so on. It makes the Dead Zones reset (God knows why, but it works). And you don't need Aim Assist because it doesn't even work in multiplayer.

So first thing you do after launching the game is turning ON or OFF the Aim Assist (depending on if its ON or OFF, it doesn't matter).

Here are my settings, every one likes their own mouse feel but maybe you will like this:

IN Game:

Both Dead Zones: 10%
    Aim Assist - 50
    Vertical and Horizontal Sensitivity - 10

I also use this script for fast turning:

Thanks for for all the help setting are good

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Check your PM
    i need help with that please

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello mate,

I was tuning my settings for like 3 days now. The most important thing in Rainbow Six are setting the ingame Dead Zones to 10% instead of 5% because they are crappy at 5.

Second thing is that the Cronus Dead Zones are being reset every time you run Rainbow Six again. The easiest way to reset them back to what you have in your program (without changing anything in Cronus again) is by turning off the Aim Assist in game. Next time you launch the game just turn it on, and so on. It makes the Dead Zones reset (God knows why, but it works). And you don't need Aim Assist because it doesn't even work in multiplayer.

So first thing you do after launching the game is turning ON or OFF the Aim Assist (depending on if its ON or OFF, it doesn't matter).

Here are my settings, every one likes their own mouse feel but maybe you will like this:

IN Game:

Aim Assist - 50

Where do i have to put that script? I am not very expert

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deety View Post
    Where do i have to put that script? I am not very expert
    Guide: How to load/Use GPC scripts in X-Aim

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    Oh okay thank you, what exactly do the fast tuning script?is such a mod or what? Thank you!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deety View Post
    what exactly do the fast tuning script?
    what do you mean?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Workly with mouse logitech G502? how much dpi?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello mate,

IN Game:

Aim Assist - 50

How do I edit this GPC script to work with the Xbox One on Siege?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    Could anyone give me advice for a good mouse settings? It seems that I could still improve it. I would be really happy!
    With xbox if you have 2 controllers just hook the normal controller connected to the Cronus into the Xbox and the other one just turn on, plug the headset into the second controller and you are able to speak and play mnk, also less does anyone know a less choppy script for the mnk?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

you can use two separate controllers on the Xbox with the same profile if you connect the Cronus to the controller you're playing with the other one won't interfere and you can just use it as a mic.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i need someone to help me with mouse and keyboard settings for siege. preferably a script too

SILVER II

User Info Menu

forgive me you could spend your adjustments esque I'm new with cronusmax and I still have not been able to play because it is making me impossible this sensitivity and other
    Thanks you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey, I was wandering if there is anyway to negate jumps in small mouse movements. Unless it's kinda impossible (because obv simulating kb/m) Anyway just asking!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xDean94 View Post
    If this can be helpful this is the best setting that i got for raimbow, for me it's perfect, the best setting that i've ever had for this game.
    Also use this scrip
    Attachment 3672
    What does this script do?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    Could anyone give me advice for a good mouse settings? It seems that I could still improve it. I would be really happy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SILVER I

User Info Menu

help for headsets

Hi, i’ve Just bought the cronumax.
    I play with mouse and keyboard on PS4 but I don’t know how to config my headsets, I have an pair of turtle beach 500p.
    Please help me

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Its so hard to find a sense using the cronus mouse settings. Can anyone give me theirs so i can try it and change it a bit?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

What does the script do ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

What is your in game sensitivity?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks!! What is your in game settings??

Quote Originally Posted by xDean94 View Post
    If this can be helpful this is the best setting that i got for raimbow, for me it's perfect, the best setting that i've ever had for this game.
    Also use this scrip
    Attachment 3672

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12