Topic: Advanced Mouse & Keyboard Setup Video Guide *NEW VERSION*

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Advanced Mouse & Keyboard Setup Video Guide *NEW VERSION*

Thanks to [MENTION=281921]GL0ZZ3N[/MENTION] for another awesome video guide!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Advanced Mouse & Keyboard Setup Video Guide *NEW VERSION*

whats the thing called that u used to plug it into the console and the computer at the same time ive seen it in your videos it like stands the device up

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for the video. massive help as i have been struggling with mouse settings for a while now. I was wondering if there was a way to increase sensitivity when you scope in with a gun on call of duty modern wareare remastered.
    I have an xbox one with the cronusmax plus, standard controller hooked with the mouse and keyboard. I am currebtly running the latest firmware 1.65 with the device.
    I never had this issue with bf4 as standard mouse setting seemed bang on but this has been a ball ache with COD MW-Remastered.
    any help would be much appreciated.
    cheers
    Chris

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

amazing guide thanks!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i watched this and stuffed with it for 5 hours and my destiny 2 , is still moving slow my sensitivity is fine but when im running and wanna turn quick or turn around its not doing so....and copied this exact clip , im using 1600 dpi and made sure all my deadzones were the same as the above video help please

- - - Updated - - -

i cant seem to get mine to work on the mouse side of things , the keyboard is fine but then turning is so slow on mouse when running and wanting to turn corners quick

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there any way to change it so i dont have to right click to aim out

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Probably a stupid question im just at work so cant watch any videos ect.... I don't need to use a Xim Apex to use my mouse and keyboard on xbox 1 X ? Im so confused i was told i need an Apex?... Is there any benefit to using the apex with the cronus or can i just use Xaim on the cronus and be fine?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Very informative video. There are many new model touchscreen laptop and tabs are available but we can't ignore the importance of mouse and keyboard they help us to work rapidly in a short time I saw some of the new model mouse and keyboard on back to school coupons

SILVER III

User Info Menu

hi i'm on pc i use mouse and keybored i need layout for fornite , also i tried to make my own layout when i try build it's switching alone to axe i don't know why i need your help ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Post Re: Advanced Mouse & Keyboard Setup Video Guide *NEW VERSION*

Hello,
    Good Day,

I am trying to configure my keyboard to the console but within the settings I find some details that I would like to enquire about. I would like to know more about settings like Sensitivity, Smoothness, Acceleration, Stickzie, Deadzone and the other settings in relation. Perhaps you can provide me with a brief explanation of the properties of each of these.

And I have another problem when I am what’s the scoop so slow how I make it fast when i scoop

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hola, sóc el mateix problema que tu. Ara do you have any info ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

why my mouse is lag when i try it on console through cronusmax

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Evanslash View Post
    why my mouse is lag when i try it on console through cronusmax
    When running X-AIM (and Capture Mode), make sure you have any other programs closed down, especially web browsers such as Firefox, as this may cause lag.
    You want the signal between your Keyboard and Mouse to your console to be as clean as possible.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello sir how are you , I want to know about something when I connect my keyboard and mouse to cronusmax I can use in sometime any mood Like rapid fire If I can please can you teach me or send me any videos so are you know please❤️

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sir how are you , I want to know about something when I connect my keyboard and mouse to cronusmax I can use in sometime any mood Like rapid fire If I can please can you teach me or send me any videos so are you know please❤️

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I really wanted to play mouse and keyboard but the movement felt very choppy and not really like a mouse. Is there anyway to improve this, I play Wildlands and I couldn't do anything.
    Mouse - Roccat Lone XTD
    Keyboard - K70 lux RGB
    The keyboard works perfectly but the mouse just doesn't feel real and yes I followed the tutorials

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

it takes alot of configuration to get it to how youd want it. try my settings and see if they help. deadzone varies depending on the mouse let me know if you have any priblems

Attachment 6069

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bag of weeed For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowm123 View Post
    I really wanted to play mouse and keyboard but the movement felt very choppy and not really like a mouse. Is there anyway to improve this, I play Wildlands and I couldn't do anything.
    Mouse - Roccat Lone XTD
    Keyboard - K70 lux RGB
    The keyboard works perfectly but the mouse just doesn't feel real and yes I followed the tutorials
    Have the same set up lmao and same problem

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Are you sure you set everything up correctly? My mouse on fortnite using x aim is very responsive and smooth. You can’t just spend 5-10 minutes setting it up. Read through the forums make sure you did everything correctly. I’ve also used my mouse with the Cronusmax on h1z1 call of duty apex etc. you just have to be patient!