Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Logitech G502 - Overwatch - PLAYSTATION 4

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G502 - Overwatch - PLAYSTATION 4

I'm using on Xbox One with Logitech G203 its works very well. I just ajust the acceleration for my personal way to play. Thank You!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rasouzza For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maner21 View Post
    I don't have a PS4 but if I wanted to use this on my xbox, could I just convert the X-aim to an XB1 controller or is it console specific.
    It is not console specific. That just happens to be the console this was setup with. It will work on any console compatible with CronusMAX.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rasouzza View Post
    I'm using on Xbox One with Logitech G203 its works very well. I just ajust the acceleration for my personal way to play. Thank You!
    Thanks for the great feedback!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I use a Razer Mamba. I've never had problems with Synapse like some people report, and it feels pretty good to me overall. That, the Deathadder and the EC1-B were the only mice I could find that were big enough for me. I tried the Logitech 403 and while the mouse itself was great, the side buttons were so far back that I had to completely curl in my thumb to an uncomfortable extent to hit the second one.

That FK2 looks nice, it's just tiny.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Will the 2400 dpi work for the Logitech g pro mouse?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello,

I've come here from your keyboard setup video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3tvISXFzLU). I have tried various combinations on XAIM including the one listed on the forums (https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...-PLAYSTATION-4) but keep having the same issue; when I want to turn I have to move my mouse a large distance to turn. Increasing sensitivity/acceleration increases my cursor movement whilst I am aiming, but as soon as I want to turn it slows down again. My DPI is the same on XAIM and logitechs software, I use a G402. Has anyone had a similar issue, or am I missing something silly; my settings are currently the same as listed on the second link on XAIM and OW. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A comment on the youtube video had the same issue but I couldn't find an answer in the guides. "
    When i move my hand fast to turn a corner, the sensitivity gets really low, and when i move the mouse slowly, the sensitivity is ok, i tried all but nothing worked"

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have the same problem, when I want to turn I have to move my mouse a large distance to turn. Increasing sensitivity/acceleration increases my cursor movement whilst I am aiming. Help!!

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Thanks for this.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

when I want to turn I have to move my mouse a large distance to turn. it's happening with me.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Logitech G502 - Overwatch - PLAYSTATION 4

What are good settings for keyboard and mouse, Overwatch on Xbox one? Can't figure out anything and it's for Gamesir VX Aimswitch

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi!
    I have a problem with the sensitivity settings in the CM program.
    Whenever i set the "X". to 2400 and then "Y" to 2880 and then I pick "Lock" the "Ratio Y/X" goes to:
    1.200. In the mentioned settings the Ratio Y/X is 1.000 with the x: 2400 and y:2880 value.
    My question is that how can can i reach 1.000 with that values?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12