Topic: Razer DeathAdder - Overwatch - PLAYSTATION 4

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Razer DeathAdder - Overwatch - PLAYSTATION 4

These official mouse tuning guides will show you how to setup your Mice software settings, Cronus Pro X-AIM settings and In-game settings so that they work to perfection - as played by our own team of professionals.

[SIZE=5]Mouse: Cronus PRO then upgrade your CronusMAX PLUS to the latest Firmware

I highly recommend running the Cronus Scrubber first. This will erase any trace of a previous installation and start your Cronus install from a clean slate.

INFO

With the latest X-AIM (v1.11+), you no longer have to disconnect the PS4 or XB1 controller (once it has authenticated) or have it connected to a USB hub before you start to tune your mouse settings. By default the values from the CM Input are now blocked. This is very important - it's so that no values are read from the controller and everything starts from zero. Before this new feature was introduced, many users were tuning their mouse with the controller still connected and wondering why their mouse was sluggish when turning one way and not the other, or only turned left and not right. This was because their analog stick was not sitting at zero and was affecting the mouse output.

This feature cures that. You can also disable the feature so that the controller Input can be read (if you want to use mouse and controller at the same time). Naturally you should do this AFTER you have tuned your mouse.

Simply untick these options in X-AIM:

You first need to get your DPI, Polling Rate, and Mouse Button Layout setup correctly.

Create a profile in the Razer Synapse Software to match the one shown below:

1. Assign your DPI to 1800
    2. Assign your Polling Rate to 500
    3. Change all of the mouse buttons to match the Customize Screen

PC SOFTWARE SETTINGS

CRONUS PRO (X-AIM) SETTINGS

Create a new X-AIM layout and map your keys like so:
    You can of course choose any layout you like, however this is one I recommend for this game. If you have any issues setting up X-AIM, follow these instructions: https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147133

Configure your mouse settings in X-AIM (Layout options > Mouse Settings)
    Match the mouse settings in your layout to look EXACTLY like the image below:

Remember to match your Mouse DPI to the default DPI you set in the Razer Synapse Software (in this case 1800). This is VERY important.

* If your mouse feels too sensitive, you can lower the sensitivity in MOUSE SETTINGS. Lower this value by 1 digit at a time, until it feels good to you.

IN GAME SETTINGS

Next, you will need to open the in-game options menu, and raise your sensitivity settings to the maximum.
    1. NEVER lower the in-game sensitivity when playing with a mouse. This will cause a delay with your mouse and give you a "lag" feeling.
    2. Keep your Button Layout set as the DEFAULT configuration

The final step is to set your Aim Technique to Exponential Ramp - This is VERY Important!

Feel free to leave comments and feedback below. We'd also love to hear your suggestions if you made any adjustments to these settings.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Razer DeathAdder - Overwatch - PLAYSTATION 4

As much as we like to encourage you to create layouts and tune the mouse settings yourself, you can also download the actual layout file used in the guide above that you can easily import into X-AIM - complete with the gpc script, all ready to go

Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

my synaspe doesnt show that

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

My mouse is Zelotes. I can use this setting?

Because You have the X- AIM version 1.10?

Thank you

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by k5martdom View Post

How does your software look? Could you post a screenshot please?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vauxhall View Post

Thank you
    These settings might work, but... there are no guarantee's about that as you have a different mouse...

MaxADMIN have v1.10 as he's part of testing the next version which will be released as soon as the final details have been finished (a few minor issues still to resolve)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Which mouse do you have? That screenshot is asking you to connect a Razer Synapse enabled device.

This guide is for the Razer DeathAdder

Community Boss

User Info Menu

No idea as it's a completely different mouse. Try it and see for yourself. The in game settings will certainly be the same. But that is what the step by step instructions and video guide is also for......https://cronusmax.com/manual/advanced...ning_guide.htm

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Thank you
    I would need to see a screenshot of your mouse software and I could possibly get you up and gaming

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you using a Razer brand Mouse? The software is not able to see that it is plugged into your PC.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

ye its the blue razer death adder

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

the thing is my keyboards the 2016 one and it doesnt show macro options in synapse

Community Boss

User Info Menu

the thing is my keyboards the 2016 one and it doesnt show macro options in synapse
    We're not using the Macro options in Synapse

MOUSE > PERFORMANCE
    MOUSE > CUSTOMIZE

That's it.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

UPDATE:

Hey guys, after reading over y'alls feedback of the settings (here, on youtube and by private message), I've tried to cater to your needs and adjust the settings to compensate for the "clunky" feeling that was described, and to fix the " Have to move the mouse way too much" issues. I went through the settings again and COMPLETELY re-did everything to allow for a more responsive aim and better navigation around the maps. If you are using the previously posted settings and are not happy with the feel of your mouse, give these a shot. I personally think they're 100x better, and I'm racking up more eliminations than ever before.
    Also added a video of me playing the game so you can see my mouse in action - as you can see ZERO LAG, awesome response, kickass eliminations

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, i`m new in the forum, and I`m from Brazil so sorry for the bad english. I`ve been playing Overwatch on PS4 for the past weeks, and some of my friends are using Cronusmax Plus to play it with mouse and keyboard, so i decided to buy one too. Problem is, my old mouse is broken (Razer Copperhead), i`m left-handed, and in my country I just can`t find a Razer DeathAdder Left-handed edition. So can you please tell if I can use these exact settings with a Razer Abyssus (3 buttons, 1.800 DPI)? If not, can you recommend me another left-handed gaming mouse to use these settings? Thanks!

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kazuo_br View Post
    Hello, i`m new in the forum, and I`m from Brazil so sorry for the bad english. I`ve been playing Overwatch on PS4 for the past weeks, and some of my friends are using Cronusmax Plus to play it with mouse and keyboard, so i decided to buy one too. Problem is, my old mouse is broken (Razer Copperhead), i`m left-handed, and in my country I just can`t find a Razer DeathAdder Left-handed edition. So can you please tell if I can use these exact settings with a Razer Abyssus (3 buttons, 1.800 DPI)? If not, can you recommend me another left-handed gaming mouse to use these settings? Thanks!
    The settings should work, but you might not have the same experience as you would if you had the DeathAdder mouse, these settings should however help you get a base to go from to get it just right for you/your mouse

Sent from my SM-G903F

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Has anyone noticed if blizzard changed anything with aiming. For some reason the settings I use feel really slow to do a 180 or to turn quickly. Is there a way to fix this? Also, what is everyones aim assist set as with these settings?

Thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello,sorry for ressurect this topic,but those configurations works with old Razer Deathddader 2013 mouse on Xbox One????or only on Ps4???i bought my Cronus today and i wanna to find configurations before my product arrive

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Im using the razer naga you think these settings would be fine?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Just a reply back to my recent comment I am doing these settings with the razer naga it seems like its the best settings I can find thanks!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Adammvp For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hi GL0ZZ

I really enjoyed reading your guides and appreciate the time and effort you have put into these guides.

I wanted to ask if you have tried the Razer Mamba and if so have you got some recommendations on what settings will be best.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I bought this mouse for the soul purpose of using cronusmaxplus to its highest potetional and I must say it's really worth getting a FPS mouse like this it makes cronusmax plus feel so much smoother +1 good mouse settings

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have been messing around with the Cronus pro, attempting to get M+K for Overwatch on ps4 going. On pc I use 800 dpi, 8.12 sens. That is 21.328 cm/360. Can anyone help me out with some mouse setting in order to achieve this on console? I am also using the Razer death adder.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

These Mouse settings have been updated.
    Please leave feedback!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Guide worked fantatic but my in-game settings were reset to default. What are the recommended settings for “aim-assist strength”, “aim-assist hit box” and “aim smoothing” ?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Guide worked fantatic thank you.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I guess i've got a problem with my mouse.