Results 1 to 15 of 15

Topic: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

  1. #1
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    As the title says does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 ?

    You may find it works with the new PS4 Wheel Edition. There won't be any Force Feedback Support for this wheel at this time.

    However, call it an Easter Egg

    Let us know your results

  2. #2
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    As the title says does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 ?

    You may find it works with the new PS4 Wheel Edition. There won't be any Force Feedback Support for this wheel at this time.

    However, call it an Easter Egg

    Let us know your results
    hey, just tested it out on driveclub, it actually work, even has a bit of wheel weight to it (could be stronger, but might be what the games limited it to) even without ffb on driveclub its driveable.

    been waiting for something like this for a while. thank you and fingers crossed ffb support is not to hard and supported soon.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to dazza83 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    just tried wrc 5 today, it also runs well and has proper wheel weight to it. soo maxadmin what's the chances of getting some ffb supported

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dazza83 For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    I also have one and i play on ps4 with driveclub it works fine bur it´s recognized as a controller and not as a wheel, i hope it gets ffb support soon, at least trough X-AIM

  7. #5
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavio Olvera View Post
    I also have one and i play on ps4 with driveclub it works fine bur it´s recognized as a controller and not as a wheel, i hope it gets ffb support soon, at least trough X-AIM
    Are you using the wheel edition operational mode?

    Sent from my SM-G903F

  8. #6
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    any updates on this maxadmin? any chance of ffb on the CM?
    If not what are the chances on ffb support on the possible new device? (need any beta testers

  9. #7
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Yes, but i´m not using a powered usb hub, i´m going to buy one to check if it´s recognized as a wheel, but the last firmware description says it doesn´t support ffb, but i really hope this changes in future upgrades.

  10. #8
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Quote Originally Posted by dazza83 View Post
    any updates on this maxadmin? any chance of ffb on the CM?
    If not what are the chances on ffb support on the possible new device? (need any beta testers
    There is a 99.9% chance of FFB on the new device that we have in development - not so much the CM, it was more an experiment with the CM

  11. #9
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    There is a 99.9% chance of FFB on the new device that we have in development - not so much the CM, it was more an experiment with the CM
    That great news about the g920 support on the new device.
    Pitty the old cm device wont support it.

    If u need any beta testers for the new device. Id be happy to buy 1. I have the g920 and easy access to a thrustmaster tx and thrustmaster tsr500. And all the consoles

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dazza83 For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    I have a G920 wheel and want to use it on my PS4. I am looking at purchasing a Cronusmax Plus. Is this going to work?

  14. #11
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    No, it doesn't right now, the guys of CM say it won't either but they are going to release a new product just for wheels, if you're only going to buy cronusmax for your G920 I recommend you to wait untill they realease a new firmware update or they release this new product.

  15. #12
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBob View Post
    I have a G920 wheel and want to use it on my PS4. I am looking at purchasing a Cronusmax Plus. Is this going to work?
    Yes it does. No FFB support though.

  16. #13
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Hi, the guys from GIMX are running some test right now, but they don´t work with cronusmax system, if someone with programing skills and a G920 can addapt it to the cronusmax plus, I leave you this links to try it out.

    [URL="https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread[/url]. ... X-Plus-API

  17. #14
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavio Olvera View Post
    Hi, the guys from GIMX are running some test right now, but they don´t work with cronusmax system, if someone with programing skills and a G920 can addapt it to the cronusmax plus, I leave you this links to try it out.

    [URL="https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread[/URL]. ... X-Plus-API
    Thank you for the feedback

    But we've done all this already and WAY more - it's just not something we're going to fit into the CM firmware.

    We have a brand new dedicated Wheel product coming out later this year.

    But feel free to play with the API.

  18. #15
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Does anyone have a Logitech G920 and a PS4 - Need something testing....

    Thaks I´ll be waiting this new product

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •