Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: COD MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: COD4 Modern Warfare Remastered [SGI ] stand alone application.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Did you try the jitter from COD4 MWR app ?

The sorce code for gamepacks is secret.
    Oops. I'm not sure what happened but I managed to download the COD 4 IW SGI without realizing there was two seperate threads. The title is perhaps misleading considering it says COD4 in it. I actually thought I was commenting on the other thread.

Any idea why dropshot mode isn't making me go prone but instead crouch and standing up on a loop (spamming B button)? I'm changing some things but I'm not touching the dropshot script so I'm confused.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by terp outmypores View Post
    Oops. I'm not sure what happened but I managed to download the COD 4 IW SGI without realizing there was two seperate threads. The title is perhaps misleading considering it says COD4 in it. I actually thought I was commenting on the other thread.

Any idea why dropshot mode isn't making me go prone but instead crouch and standing up on a loop (spamming B button)? I'm changing some things but I'm not touching the dropshot script so I'm confused.
    About drop shot -for wich own do you speak - that from gamepack or from SGI app?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

About drop shot -for wich own do you speak - that from gamepack or from SGI app?
    SGI

User Info Menu

SGI
    You have option - increrease value , try with 500 ms.

Look on the screenshot:

Attachment 3186

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Do you have skype or other means of chat? I can send you my code so you can have a look. I would not like to make my code public until it is finished.

I made a quick reload mod, just figuring out the millisecond values of each guns reload cancel time... if you anyone knows any sources on MWR gun reload times please point me towards them

I'm currently working on a weapon kit mod that allows you to map hotkeys to different weapons. This way you can change settings like antirecoil, reload cancel time on the go. I've already got the perfect method for using seamless hotkeys mid game that do not interrupt gameplay whatsoever.

Also, whenever I try to change HIP_ASSIST to TRUE in the script, it says can't find HIP_ASSIST even though it is defined properly.

User Info Menu

Do you have skype or other means of chat? I can send you my code so you can have a look. I would not like to make my code public until it is finished.

I made a quick reload mod, just figuring out the millisecond values of each guns reload cancel time... if you anyone knows any sources on MWR gun reload times please point me towards them

I'm currently working on a weapon kit mod that allows you to map hotkeys to different weapons. This way you can change settings like antirecoil, reload cancel time on the go. I've already got the perfect method for using seamless hotkeys mid game that do not interrupt gameplay whatsoever.

Also, whenever I try to change HIP_ASSIST to TRUE in the script, it says can't find HIP_ASSIST even though it is defined properly.

I will send you PM.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Question Re: COD Modern Warfare Remastered [SGI ] stand alone application.

Hey. can someone explain to me why it works only "Always Run" and nothing else? I use on the PS4 cronusmax key and Aimon PS Elite (mouse and half pad). I set up button layout is a PS4 or for ps3. No change. It only works "Always Run". Just like that at all the keys are not assigned in the script. In the SGI, the button layout icon is red. The generated code below. Thx for reply.

User Info Menu

Re: COD Modern Warfare Remastered [SGI ] stand alone application.

Quote Originally Posted by jajok View Post
    Hey. can someone explain to me why it works only "Always Run" and nothing else? I use on the PS4 cronusmax key and Aimon PS Elite (mouse and half pad). I set up button layout is a PS4 or for ps3. No change. It only works "Always Run". Just like that at all the keys are not assigned in the script. In the SGI, the button layout icon is red. The generated code below. Thx for reply.
    What button layout do you use in game ?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you for reply. I'm use default layout button ps3.Attachment 3221

User Info Menu

Thank you for reply. I'm use default layout button ps3.Attachment 3221

The problem maybe came from that you enable to many mods. Rapid fire is not compatible with jitter mode.
    Also "shot mode" and "scope mode" . In this way you make a big mess in script.
    Which weapons do you use more often?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Oh, I understand. I use such weapons as: M249SAW, M40A3, M16A4.G36C. Maybe you could send me a COD4 MWR.ini file with the correct configuration, in your opinion, the best?

User Info Menu

Oh, I understand. I use such weapons as: M249SAW, M40A3, M16A4.G36C. Maybe you could send me a COD4 MWR.ini file with the correct configuration, in your opinion, the best?
    It will be better if you send me your .ini file and I will start from there. I will send you PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Attachment 3137

COD MWR ver. 1.6

Script Game Interface

change log: added Rapid Fire Custom author :
    x22dot

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Attachment 3137

COD MWR ver. 1.7

Script Game Interface

Change log: Improvements in design.

Attachment 3225 Attachment 3226 Attachment 3227 Attachment 3228

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How come when i go to add the jitter there is no option to choose how to turn it on and off?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inkedup22 View Post
    How come when i go to add the jitter there is no option to choose how to turn it on and off?
    Okay, will add this to the app. Just few minutes and I will release a new version.

Updated :

Attachment 3137

COD MWR ver. 1.8

Script Game Interface

Change log: added switch OFF/ON for Jitter.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Ive tried the jitter it empties the whole mag for the pump shotgun. Also with the dropshot my character only crouches...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MattRkd View Post
    Ive tried the jitter it empties the whole mag for the pump shotgun. Also with the dropshot my character only crouches...

Increase value for dropshot - something like 600 or 800.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Something is causing me not to be able to deploy kill streaks when using this script. Anyone else having this problem?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by odellrm View Post
    Something is causing me not to be able to deploy kill streaks when using this script. Anyone else having this problem?
    Post here the script that you use and tell me what button you need to press for deploy kill streaks.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I cleared out the CM and restarted the SGI and it cured the problem. Sorry, I deleted the script. I didn't have too many mods selected so I don't know what happened.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to odellrm For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I am very new to CronusMAX and want this script. The description says to download the exe, but I cannot find this. Can someone instruct me on how to use this?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by warpedsoul View Post
    I am very new to CronusMAX and want this script. The description says to download the exe, but I cannot find this. Can someone instruct me on how to use this?

In first post you will see the download link ( it is so big ).
    Read instructions in the first post.

If you still have questions - ask I will try to help.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

In first post you will see the download link ( it is so big ).
    Read instructions in the first post.

If you still have questions - ask I will try to help.
    Dear God I feel like an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out. I somehow over looked it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Works great, i am just having a little problem, When ADS it goes slightly down, i have Anti Recoil (set as always on) and RF Custom on, both are at the default values and i didnt change anything, was wondering if their is a fix for this?
    Also having a slight problem with the d pad, it is extra sensitive, i have to contious click on d pad to get a claymore or kill streak. When i press start and use the down button, i can tell it is double clicking or something as it skips to the next thing. Im using ps4 controller.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence01 View Post
    Works great, i am just having a little problem, When ADS it goes slightly down, i have Anti Recoil (set as always on) and RF Custom on, both are at the default values and i didnt change anything, was wondering if their is a fix for this?
    Also having a slight problem with the d pad, it is extra sensitive, i have to contious click on d pad to get a claymore or kill streak. When i press start and use the down button, i can tell it is double clicking or something as it skips to the next thing. Im using ps4 controller.

Post here the script that you use and I will take a look on it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Never mind i ended up fixing it, for the rapid fire, i switched it from always on to scope enabled and that seemed to fix the d pad problem and as for the screen going down when ever ADS was held, i ended up shutting off the Aim Assist and it seemed to work fine. Would like to use aim assist and sensitivity if i can, but if not than theres not problem it works just fine.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Confidence01 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

do you have any specific anti recoil values for the ak74u or mp5? Would be greatly appreciated . Been trying 20 vertical and 10/10left-right for the AK and I can't really tell if it's helping or not.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusReD View Post
    do you have any specific anti recoil values for the ak74u or mp5? Would be greatly appreciated . Been trying 20 vertical and 10/10left-right for the AK and I can't really tell if it's helping or not.

Use only left or right , but not both for antirecoil.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

yeah can you recommend what numbers to put in the left right and up for the mp5 and ak47u for the anti recoil

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast