Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: COD MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: COD Modern Warfare Remastered [SGI ] stand alone application.

Quote Originally Posted by yupyup101 View Post
    why do you think its useless seems like it would melt
    becouse, as you can see in that video, while using this jitter, you hit everything but the target...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: COD 4 Modern Warfare Remastered [SGI ] M&Kb application.

What is the best value for anti recoil in MWR ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flumix View Post
    What is the best value for anti recoil in MWR ?
    every weapon in game (and there are tons) has a different recoil value; this value can further change from perks and sensitivity

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you for responding, so the best thing to do is just mess around with the values till i'll find a value that suits me the best ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flumix View Post
    Thank you for responding, so the best thing to do is just mess around with the values till i'll find a value that suits me the best ?
    yes, you must do some attempts

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Anyone have any class ideas? Im getting a little bored just using jitter with w12 and m16 and looking for something new and fun and that same time. If you guys have any class setups along with the mod setup please send them here. Im down to use anything fun at this point, thanks.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Can you run aim assist script together with anti recoil ?
    Im tempted to buy cronusmax or strike pack once it releases here in uk

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by owca6666 View Post
    Can you run aim assist script together with anti recoil ?
    Im tempted to buy cronusmax or strike pack once it releases here in uk

Aim Assist script has anti recoil integrated - so don't use anti recoil script with aim assist script.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

ok thats good to know, but the anti recoil values vary for each weapon im assuming i will be able to fine tune it myself ?

User Info Menu

ok thats good to know, but the anti recoil values vary for each weapon im assuming i will be able to fine tune it myself ?

Yes, you can edit values for anti recoil.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have a little problem with aim assist script, i dont know wich portion of it i have to remove to get rid of anti recoil.

for example i would want to use it with m4 and m16, and these guns dont need anti recoil.

User Info Menu

I have a little problem with aim assist script, i dont know wich portion of it i have to remove to get rid of anti recoil.

for example i would want to use it with m4 and m16, and these guns dont need anti recoil.

The Aim Assist in my app doesn't have anti recoil integrated ( x22dot script has antirecoil integrated ) so you can use it as is now.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

But in your app there is only x22dot's aim assist, i cant see your version. Im using app version 1.8

User Info Menu

But in your app there is only x22dot's aim assist, i cant see your version. Im using app version 1.8
    Exactly, in my app the x22dot Aim Assist doesn't have anti recoil integrated.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Exactly, in my app the x22dot Aim Assist doesn't have anti recoil integrated.
    This is really strange then i have only added aim assist + auto run to one slot and when i ADS my gun gets pulled down and screen is shaking lol

User Info Menu

This is really strange then i have only added aim assist + auto run to one slot and when i ADS my gun gets pulled down and screen is shaking lol
    This came from Aim Assist part of script.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

This came from Aim Assist part of script.
    Oh so im guessing theres no way for aim assist to work without this then ?

User Info Menu

Oh so im guessing theres no way for aim assist to work without this then ?

Check the x22dot script in this thread :

Call of Duty: MWR - Aim Assist and more [Multiplatform][GPC]

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Has anyone found good numbers for anti recoil for the ak47u

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi everyone I'm confused with a certain section of this app. For example under the rapid fire tab where it says turn rapid fire on/off. It says "hold button + press button" and in the drop down it says "PS4_PS". Am I suppose to change that? I'm not sure what that means. Same thing for the antirecoil section of the app. I don't understand the in game switch in that section either. It says "CEMU_EXTRA1" with a green X and "PS4_PS" with a red X. Also all the antirecoil numbers for "Up Left & Right" are all 0. Am I suppose to change them?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mason13 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm confused with a certain section of this app. For example under the rapid fire tab where it says turn rapid fire on/off. It says "hold button + press button" and in the drop down it says "PS4_PS". Am I suppose to change that? I'm not sure what that means. Same thing for the antirecoil section of the app. I don't understand the in game switch in that section either. It says "CEMU_EXTRA1" with a green X and "PS4_PS" with a red X. Also all the antirecoil numbers for "Up Left & Right" are all 0. Am I suppose to change them?
    "hold button + press button" - that means you need first to hold button ( you can chose that button from drop down menu) and then ( you still held "hold button") you press the other button "press button"( again you can chose that button from drop down menu).

"CEMU_EXTRA1 - is used for X-AIM users , if you play with controller thaen you need to press "X" to be green - that way you told to application you will use that function.
    And the numbers are all zero - that is because you start app for the first time . If you edit this values - the app will automatically save them and next time when you start it , you will see this values.
    Almost everything that you change in the app will be saved automatically .

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

"hold button + press button" - that means you need first to hold button ( you can chose that button from drop down menu) and then ( you still held "hold button") you press the other button "press button"( again you can chose that button from drop down menu).

"CEMU_EXTRA1 - is used for X-AIM users , if you play with controller thaen you need to press "X" to be green - that way you told to application you will use that function.
    And the numbers are all zero - that is because you start app for the first time . If you edit this values - the app will automatically save them and next time when you start it , you will see this values.
    Almost everything that you change in the app will be saved automatically .
    Okay cool thanks for the response. So I should leave the anti recoil numbers to 0? Then tweak them after I see how I would like? Or are you saying 0 is the best antirecoil value? Also I used your app while I was waiting for a response. I hit copy in the program, opened cronus pro, hit CTRL N, CTRL V, to open a new file then paste. Then I saved it and headed over to programmer. I see it in the "Compiler Scripts" section but it does not let me drag and drop to the memory slot. It allows me to pick it up and drag it but when I drop it in the memory slot it is not there. I don't understand why.

User Info Menu

Okay cool thanks for the response. So I should leave the anti recoil numbers to 0? Then tweak them after I see how I would like? Or are you saying 0 is the best antirecoil value? Also I used your app while I was waiting for a response. I hit copy in the program, opened cronus pro, hit CTRL N, CTRL V, to open a new file then paste. Then I saved it and headed over to programmer. I see it in the "Compiler Scripts" section but it does not let me drag and drop to the memory slot. It allows me to pick it up and drag it but when I drop it in the memory slot it is not there. I don't understand why.

Abaout anti recoil values - if you leve them to zero , that means no anti recoil at all. The values depend of the weapons and attachments , so you will need to experiment with them .
    When you paste script in CronusPro - first thing to do is check for errors . Go to menu -->Compilier . If there is errors you can't put this script on the memory slots.

Post here the script ( please use GPC tags when you post it ) so I can check it.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Abaout anti recoil values - if you leve them to zero , that means no anti recoil at all. The values depend of the weapons and attachments , so you will need to experiment with them .
    When you paste script in CronusPro - first thing to do is check for errors . Go to menu -->Compilier . If there is errors you can't put this script on the memory slots.

Post here the script ( please use GPC tags when you post it ) so I can check it.
    Okay I did that and there was an error. It has to do with the CEMU we talked about earlier. It does not let me change "CEMU_EXTRA1" under antirecoil in your MWR App. Could you give me a hand? I highlighted the error in red.

//--------------------------------------------------------------
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // ANTI RECOIL PROFILES ////////////////////////////////////////////////

// ANTI RECOIL - UserProfile 1:None Switch:CEMU_EXTRA1
    if( get_val(CEMU_EXTRA1) ){
    // USER PROFILE 1 :None
    if(event_press(13)){
    bAnti_Recoil=TRUE;
    ANTI_RECOIL = 0; // vertical (0 - 100)
    ANTI_RECOIL_LEFT = 0; // Left (0 - 100)
    ANTI_RECOIL_RIGHT = 0; // Right (0 - 100)
    }
    // USER PROFILE 2 :None
    if(event_press(16)){
    bAnti_Recoil=TRUE;
    }
    // USER PROFILE 3 :None
    if(event_press(14)){
    bAnti_Recoil=TRUE;
    }
    // USER PROFILE 4 : Turn OFF Anti Recoil
    if(event_press(15)){
    bAnti_Recoil=FALSE;
    }
    set_val(13,0);
    set_val(14,0);
    set_val(15,0);
    set_val(16,0);

User Info Menu

Okay I did that and there was an error. It has to do with the CEMU we talked about earlier. It does not let me change "CEMU_EXTRA1" under antirecoil in your MWR App. Could you give me a hand? I highlighted the error in red.

// ANTI RECOIL PROFILES ////////////////////////////////////////////////

// ANTI RECOIL - UserProfile 1:None Switch:CEMU_EXTRA1
    if( get_val(CEMU_EXTRA1) ){
    // USER PROFILE 1 :None
    if(event_press(13)){
    bAnti_Recoil=TRUE;
    }
    // USER PROFILE 2 :None
    if(event_press(16)){
    bAnti_Recoil=TRUE;
    }
    // USER PROFILE 3 :None
    if(event_press(14)){
    bAnti_Recoil=TRUE;
    }
    // USER PROFILE 4 : Turn OFF Anti Recoil
    if(event_press(15)){
    bAnti_Recoil=FALSE;
    }
    set_val(13,0);
    set_val(14,0);
    set_val(15,0);
    set_val(16,0);
    It is very simle - I already told you that "CEMU_EXTRA" we used for X-AIM plugin ( X-AIM plugin is for mouse & keyboard play ) . In case you use controller , you need to tick the right hand "X" and make it green tick - that means you will use controller button with adition of directional buttons ( and choose the biutton from drop down menu - in my case I choose PS4_L2 ).Look on this screenshot :
    So now when in the game I can switch to 3 different anti recoil values - I will hold L2 and then will press some of the directional buttons. L2 + Left = anti recoil OFF.
    Attachment 3662

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

It is very simle - I already told you that "CEMU_EXTRA" we used for X-AIM plugin ( X-AIM plugin is for mouse & keyboard play ) . In case you use controller , you need to tick the right hand "X" and make it green tick - that means you will use controller button with adition of directional buttons ( and choose the biutton from drop down menu - in my case I choose PS4_L2 ).Look on this screenshot :
    So now when in the game I can switch to 3 different anti recoil values - I will hold L2 and then will press some of the directional buttons. L2 + Left = anti recoil OFF.
    Attachment 3662
    Awesome explanation. I really appreciate it. As you obviously know I am new to this. Is there anywhere I can read up on and learn how to adjust scripts myself? For example at some point I would like to be able to have my rapid fire on at all times but have it adjusted per gun in my script so that it does not change the rate of fire for fully automatic weapons. Also I would like to have my antirecoil adjusted the same way per weapon. If there is a link or forum for best numbers for antirecoil for MWR weapons someone please let me know. Basically have my script set so I don't have to adjust it anymore. Sorry for the lengthy questions and all just trying to get familiar. Thank you.

Also Excalibur under your antirecoil tab in your program what is the "Up, Right, & Down" Tab with up right and down options under it? Are you able to change through those 3 profiles? I understand the meaning of the Up Left & Right option, but do not understand the profile part of it. Like why are you able to adjust all 3 options under the Right option? Sorry if that makes no sense.

User Info Menu

Awesome explanation. I really appreciate it. As you obviously know I am new to this. Is there anywhere I can read up on and learn how to adjust scripts myself? For example at some point I would like to be able to have my rapid fire on at all times but have it adjusted per gun in my script so that it does not change the rate of fire for fully automatic weapons. Also I would like to have my antirecoil adjusted the same way per weapon. If there is a link or forum for best numbers for antirecoil for MWR weapons someone please let me know. Basically have my script set so I don't have to adjust it anymore. Sorry for the lengthy questions and all just trying to get familiar. Thank you.

Also Excalibur under your antirecoil tab in your program what is the "Up, Right, & Down" Tab with up right and down options under it? Are you able to change through those 3 profiles? I understand the meaning of the Up Left & Right option, but do not understand the profile part of it. Like why are you able to adjust all 3 options under the Right option? Sorry if that makes no sense.
    To adjust script by yourself - you need to learn how to do it . The best place to start is the manuals - in part GPC Guide.

https://cronusmax.com/manual/gpc_guide.htm

Rapid Fire now is best for the semi - automatic weapons . For fully automatic weapons it will slow a little bit the rate of fire.

"Up, Right, & Down" - UP is for vertical recoil , LEFT/RIGHT is for the "LEFT/TIGHT" recoil. The profile part is just for convenience, when you try to read script - this will be part of comments in script.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Can someone fix this please?ERROR: A variable with the name 'CEMU_EXTRA1' was not found! This error occured on line 219 column 17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dson7514 View Post
    Can someone fix this please?ERROR: A variable with the name 'CEMU_EXTRA1' was not found! This error occured on line 219 column 17

I already explain that problem in the few post above :

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1071838

And I release a new version of app :

COD MWR v. 1.9
    Change log : added hint ( tooltips) for those buttons in application.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

To adjust script by yourself - you need to learn how to do it . The best place to start is the manuals - in part GPC Guide.

https://cronusmax.com/manual/gpc_guide.htm

Rapid Fire now is best for the semi - automatic weapons . For fully automatic weapons it will slow a little bit the rate of fire.

"Up, Right, & Down" - UP is for vertical recoil , LEFT/RIGHT is for the "LEFT/TIGHT" recoil. The profile part is just for convenience, when you try to read script - this will be part of comments in script.
    I have had one problem with the program though when i try to enable the aim assist. When i get into the actual game the screen shakes pretty bad when aimed in. Also i have had a problem with it looking down on its own whenever i aim in although i do not know exactly which mod that is from. And very rarely when I will sprint and then crouch right after it will make me stand back up making me need to crouch again. As i said numerous times thanks for you help. I understand much more now.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast