Topic: CronusMAX PLUS - How to use Xbox One Controller on PS4

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

CronusMAX PLUS - How to use Xbox One Controller on PS4

This video will explain how to use an Xbox One Controller on the Playstation 4 console.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMAX PLUS - How to use Xbox One Controller on PS4

Hi, I am a new Cronus max user, I just set up my xbox elite controller to work with my ps4 pro. I wanted to lower the vibration Rumbles on the controller by 50% is that possible to do? Also, every video I watched online is telling me to enable ' inframe out' 'inframe in' 1ms response' in the speed up settings of the device options, and to enable ps4 partial crossover support. Should I disable this. plz help

SILVER I

User Info Menu

turn your rumbles off and yes disable that and make sure to but the xobx elite controller crossover script.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    This video will explain how to use an Xbox One Controller on the Playstation 4 console.

I was trying to work out how to remap the paddles and found the attached script. The only issue though is my hair triggers dont work properly and shots arent registering.
    Any ideas how to add the script? I've tried a few solutions but cant seem to get both working.
    Attached Files Attached Files

SILVER I

User Info Menu

is the usb hub a requirement to getting an xbox one elite controller working? when I plug mine into the ps4 it works only in the home screen but doesn't play in game

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

im using an elite on my ps4...i updated the firmware on the cm first ofcourse...i hadn't ordered my usb hub yet
    so i tried it today by simply hooking it up straight into my elite controller..

Everything works fine, even the disconnect is only a fraction of a second, im beginning to think i dont need a usb hub

if you have problems it might be the connection or the micro-usb...

im not sure what to suggest but see if you can change the cabling and check if that helps