Results 1 to 22 of 22

Topic: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

  1. #1
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Question R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    (TL;DR at bottom)

    Before anything else, I would like to apologize for the lengthy post.

    I have been fiddling with the acceleration settings in X-AIM with many different games, however I cannot find a good setting for R6 Siege. It's either the slow movements are all the same distance (on-screen) but the fast movements cover more distance or less distance (again, I'm referring to distance on-screen/in-game). I can't find any setting that counters and disables the acceleration 100%.

    Before anyone asks, I already have enhance pointer precision disabled. I am a PC and console gamer so I am educated on mouse sensitivity and whatnot as well as which settings I like and which settings I do not. I just cannot find settings I am comfortable with for R6 Siege and I'm exasperated after trying for at least 3 hours to get good settings. I haven't played the game in months because I do better with KB+M than I do with a controller (PS4 or Xbox One or 360).

    A little bit off-topic, I had previously spent 5 or 6 hours tinkering with settings for Battlefront and ended up with settings I am very satisfied and comfortable with.

    However, the latest software or firmware updates changed something with regards to the settings in X-AIM and how significantly the sensitivity value (possibly acceleration as well) varies based on settings (I.E. 15 sensitivity pre-update feels much more sensitive post update, like it were set to 25 and not 15).

    It is now very difficult to play Battlefront because of this. You may be thinking "Yeah, well, what does this have to do with R6 Siege?" I had gotten a feel for the mouse settings in X-AIM and how they will feel in game, but since one of the updates changed something in how the sensitivity value is applied/how adversely the value affects performance, all of my (maybe considered to be somewhat limited) experience with it doesn't help because something is different from the way is used to be.

    The way I tested mouse acceleration was I have my keyboard anchored in place and unable to move (sandwiched between thick foam mouse pad and the side of my desk), so would put my crosshair in game on an easily-visible object or terrain, lift my mouse and place it (so the crosshair didn't move) right up against my keyboard as tightly as I could, then slowly move it to the right until it reached the edge of my mouse pad. I would then move it quickly to the left and back to beside my keyboard. If my view was back on the original object/terrain, then the acceleration (in my opinion) was countered and equal.

    I may just be testing my mouse and settings incorrectly, so please let me know if I am. I do not use the circle test because my single monitor is connected to my PS4 and PC so I cannot view both displays at once.

    I would like to have a reliable and easy way to find the correct acceleration settings for different games, or correct settings from an X-AIM veteran. I am too exhausted of toying with the settings until I get perfection (which isn't possible for some games), so I now seek wisdom from someone who knows more about X-AIM and how to easily and properly find settings than I do. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    If you read my post in its entirety, thank you for doing so.

    If not, I understand.


    TL;DR: I have tried many ways to find the mouse acceleration settings for different games, but it takes too long and doesn't always provide good results. I can't find an in-depth guide on how to determine correct acceleration values, which leads me to request assistance here.

  2. #2
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Pretty easy'sh
    I've tested different RB6S mouse stuff for about a year now and now you can never feel you play on a console.
    Nowdays I'm trying to even find out if scripts like rapid-fire work well, but this is out of reach for me now.

    all of the below are in range because they deeply depend on the user.

    Smoothness: 0-20
    Acceleration: 0.2 - 0.250
    Sensetivity: Until you are satisfied (I have it on 15)
    Deadzone in game: 5,5
    Deadzone X-AIM: 16,16 or 15,15
    In game sens: MAXIMUM
    ADS in game: 40-45, if I use glaz or even lower. can also lower if u go peaking with Jager or Smoke to be more steady.

    I forgot to mention DPI and this is probably very imporatant.
    Please don't make the mistake of using any DPI higher then 2000 on a console, I doubt it's usefullness and will make things horribly hard to configure.
    Every mouse has it's "Natural DPI" settings. Lets take my RAZER DEATHADDER 3.5 for example - it can go from 400 to 3500 DPI but its Native DPI settings according to razer is 1800 so thats where I've set it to and worked from this point.
    There are plenty of reasons to do so but my english suck and you can find out some threads about it already.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to asfchik For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    you'll also need that gpc for slow walk and some deadzone issues that some guys already figured out before.

    I think that the credit for this one is for LEX or KITTYDAWN but im not sure



    - - - Updated - - -

    you'll also need that gpc for slow walk and some deadzone issues that some guys already figured out before.

    I think that the credit for this one is for LEX or KITTYDAWN but im not sure



    Check out this Video guide to understand better how to use X-AIM.

    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...NEW-VERSION%2A

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to asfchik For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Thanks for the info. My mouse has 800, 1200, and 1600 DPI settings and I mainly keep it on 1600. I posted earlier from my phone so I didn't get a chance to try it. I'm on my PC now so I'll try your settings with that script. I'll see how they work and let you know how things turn out. I'm not sure if or how DPI affects the acceleration value, but in the past I've found that multiplying the acceleration by the percentage difference of the person who posted the settings' DPI and 1600 (my DPI) works because optimum acceleration (in my experience) is a certain fixed value.

  7. #5
    LEGENDARY EAGLE

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by AWP GumGum View Post
    Thanks for the info. My mouse has 800, 1200, and 1600 DPI settings and I mainly keep it on 1600. I posted earlier from my phone so I didn't get a chance to try it. I'm on my PC now so I'll try your settings with that script. I'll see how they work and let you know how things turn out. I'm not sure if or how DPI affects the acceleration value, but in the past I've found that multiplying the acceleration by the percentage difference of the person who posted the settings' DPI and 1600 (my DPI) works because optimum acceleration (in my experience) is a certain fixed value.
    From the manual: https://cronusmax.com/manual/x_aim_cfg_explained.htm

    Dpi: This option sets the DPI Multiplier, internally this is how it's used:

    multiplier = 800 / Dpi

    x = x * multiplier
    y = y * multiplier

    It's applied prior to entering the math converting your mouse movements to stick input and essentially lowers/raises the value depending on your DPI since your mouse will be much more sensitive then a stick would normally be (if you have a gaming mouse).
    This may help you better understand how the DPI value effects your mouse settings aswell

  8. #6
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    heres mine, no scripts or anything
    using a deathadder chroma set to 1400dpi

    CRONUS:

    dpi - 1400
    smoothness - 0
    acceleration - 0.250 (Y/X = 1)
    sensitivity - 21.00 (Y/X = 1)
    stickize - 142
    dead zone - 10 (Y/X = 1)

    INGAME:

    vertical/horizontal - 100
    left/right dead zone - 6
    aim assist - disables (off online anyway)
    aim down sight - 40

  9. #7
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Incuba3e View Post
    heres mine, no scripts or anything
    using a deathadder chroma set to 1400dpi

    CRONUS:

    dpi - 1400
    smoothness - 0
    acceleration - 0.250 (Y/X = 1)
    sensitivity - 21.00 (Y/X = 1)
    stickize - 142
    dead zone - 10 (Y/X = 1)

    INGAME:

    vertical/horizontal - 100
    left/right dead zone - 6
    aim assist - disables (off online anyway)
    aim down sight - 40
    Tried yours. I feel my movement feel abit slower. Do i have to adjust the acceleration or sensitivity?
    Anyway, what is your rank right now?

  10. #8
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by virushtk View Post
    Tried yours. I feel my movement feel abit slower. Do i have to adjust the acceleration or sensitivity?
    Anyway, what is your rank right now?

    I'd do sensitivity over acceleration.

    I do use quite bit hand gestures with a mouse, might be why u think it's slow

  11. #9
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by asfchik View Post
    Pretty easy'sh
    I've tested different RB6S mouse stuff for about a year now and now you can never feel you play on a console.
    Nowdays I'm trying to even find out if scripts like rapid-fire work well, but this is out of reach for me now.

    all of the below are in range because they deeply depend on the user.

    Smoothness: 0-20
    Acceleration: 0.2 - 0.250
    Sensetivity: Until you are satisfied (I have it on 15)
    Deadzone in game: 5,5
    Deadzone X-AIM: 16,16 or 15,15
    In game sens: MAXIMUM
    ADS in game: 40-45, if I use glaz or even lower. can also lower if u go peaking with Jager or Smoke to be more steady.

    I forgot to mention DPI and this is probably very imporatant.
    Please don't make the mistake of using any DPI higher then 2000 on a console, I doubt it's usefullness and will make things horribly hard to configure.
    Every mouse has it's "Natural DPI" settings. Lets take my RAZER DEATHADDER 3.5 for example - it can go from 400 to 3500 DPI but its Native DPI settings according to razer is 1800 so thats where I've set it to and worked from this point.
    There are plenty of reasons to do so but my english suck and you can find out some threads about it already.
    I tried these settings and they work great. I turned the ADS sensitivity down a bit, but that's just because I like my aim very slow for headshots.

  12. #10
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    EN/EN

    Sorry if my English is bad, I'm using google translator.
    I hope to help you with the configuration I created myself.


    CRONUS:

    Smootheness: 20
    Acceleration: X: 0,750 Y: 0,850
    Sensitivity: X: 2,200 Y: 2,200
    Stickize: 142
    Deadzone X: 26 Y: 26

    INGAME:

    Sensitivity: X: 100 Y: 100
    Deadzone: X: 10 Y: 10

    Best config.

    BR/PT

    Fala seus cuzao, essa porra de cronus é muito complicado de configurar vsf, mas achei uma boa config aqui, pq ta foda, TOMA AI poha

    CRONUS:

    Smootheness: 20
    Acceleration: X: 0,750 Y: 0,850
    Sensitivity: X: 2,200 Y: 2,200
    Stickize: 142
    Deadzone X: 26 Y: 26

    INGAME:

    Sensitivity: X: 100 Y: 100
    Deadzone: X: 10 Y: 10

  13. #11
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Eae mano, o meu tá pra chegar ainda, o mouse funciona direitinho? Não sentiu nenhum input lag?

  14. #12
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Vort3x View Post
    Eae mano, o meu tá pra chegar ainda, o mouse funciona direitinho? Não sentiu nenhum input lag?
    é só configurar direitinho mano

  15. #13
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by yGuuuS View Post
    EN/EN

    Sorry if my English is bad, I'm using google translator.
    I hope to help you with the configuration I created myself.


    CRONUS:

    Smootheness: 20
    Acceleration: X: 0,750 Y: 0,850
    Sensitivity: X: 2,200 Y: 2,200
    Stickize: 142
    Deadzone X: 26 Y: 26

    INGAME:

    Sensitivity: X: 100 Y: 100
    Deadzone: X: 10 Y: 10

    Best config.

    BR/PT

    Fala seus cuzao, essa porra de cronus é muito complicado de configurar vsf, mas achei uma boa config aqui, pq ta foda, TOMA AI poha

    CRONUS:

    Smootheness: 20
    Acceleration: X: 0,750 Y: 0,850
    Sensitivity: X: 2,200 Y: 2,200
    Stickize: 142
    Deadzone X: 26 Y: 26

    INGAME:

    Sensitivity: X: 100 Y: 100
    Deadzone: X: 10 Y: 10
    what is your mouse DPI?

  16. #14
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by virushtk View Post
    what is your mouse DPI?
    3200

  17. #15
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Incuba3e View Post
    heres mine, no scripts or anything
    using a deathadder chroma set to 1400dpi

    CRONUS:

    dpi - 1400
    smoothness - 0
    acceleration - 0.250 (Y/X = 1)
    sensitivity - 21.00 (Y/X = 1)
    stickize - 142
    dead zone - 10 (Y/X = 1)

    INGAME:

    vertical/horizontal - 100
    left/right dead zone - 6
    aim assist - disables (off online anyway)
    aim down sight - 40
    Just got my cronusmax today and this one is great. I did increase the acceleration to 0.280 but that's it. Perfect if you're used to playing games like CS:GO where you need a low sens

  18. #16
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by yGuuuS View Post
    EN/EN

    Sorry if my English is bad, I'm using google translator.
    I hope to help you with the configuration I created myself.


    CRONUS:

    Smootheness: 20
    Acceleration: X: 0,750 Y: 0,850
    Sensitivity: X: 2,200 Y: 2,200
    Stickize: 142
    Deadzone X: 26 Y: 26

    INGAME:

    Sensitivity: X: 100 Y: 100
    Deadzone: X: 10 Y: 10

    Best config.

    BR/PT

    Fala seus cuzao, essa porra de cronus é muito complicado de configurar vsf, mas achei uma boa config aqui, pq ta foda, TOMA AI poha

    CRONUS:

    Smootheness: 20
    Acceleration: X: 0,750 Y: 0,850
    Sensitivity: X: 2,200 Y: 2,200
    Stickize: 142
    Deadzone X: 26 Y: 26

    INGAME:

    Sensitivity: X: 100 Y: 100
    Deadzone: X: 10 Y: 10
    Quanto você usa no atirar com mira in game?

  19. #17
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    tRY a high acc. i had stutter issues w lower acc and higher sens i just switch to .670 acc its more a diagnal line on the metter instead of a curve and feels more like a mouse to me. and super smooth. settings = 21 smooth .670 acc and 3.11 sens. still adjusting tho but feels 100 times better

  20. #18
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by NMhockey5 View Post
    tRY a high acc. i had stutter issues w lower acc and higher sens i just switch to .670 acc its more a diagnal line on the metter instead of a curve and feels more like a mouse to me. and super smooth. settings = 21 smooth .670 acc and 3.11 sens. still adjusting tho but feels 100 times better
    acc 670 x/y?

    and deadzone?

  21. #19
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by asfchik View Post
    you'll also need that gpc for slow walk and some deadzone issues that some guys already figured out before.

    I think that the credit for this one is for LEX or KITTYDAWN but im not sure



    - - - Updated - - -

    you'll also need that gpc for slow walk and some deadzone issues that some guys already figured out before.

    I think that the credit for this one is for LEX or KITTYDAWN but im not sure



    Check out this Video guide to understand better how to use X-AIM.

    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...NEW-VERSION%2A
    Tried putting into a new script for myself and every time i try to compile script or try to use it it highlights the define walk button= CEMU EXTRA5 in red and I dont know why. Can anybody help me out?

  22. #20
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexnitro View Post
    Tried putting into a new script for myself and every time i try to compile script or try to use it it highlights the define walk button= CEMU EXTRA5 in red and I dont know why. Can anybody help me out?
    Hi! Perhaps the CEMU EXTRA5 has not a keyboard button configured. Open X-AIM, load your layout configuration. Right under the controller you have 10 squares, counting from the left, assign a key to the 5th square, that's your CEMU EXTRA5 button. Let me know

  23. #21
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    What is your Radius and Speed?

  24. #22
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: R6 Siege Mouse Settings/Issues Finding Good X-AIM Settings

    can anyone share with us mnk script good ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •