Topic: Destiny "Custom Destiny Gamepack Anti-Recoil" Trigger switch

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Destiny "Custom Destiny Gamepack Anti-Recoil" Trigger switch

Hey,
    I tried to switch the R1/R2 & L1/L2 in BODH185's "Custom Destiny Gamepack Anti-Recoil"
    , i tried to change all values that are hanging together with these (relating to the RapidFire mod) but it doesnt work :/
    Anyone could maybe help me ? ^^

Regards, Iamthy

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: Destiny "Custom Destiny Gamepack Anti-Recoil" Trigger switch

Quote Originally Posted by Iamthylord View Post
    Hey,
    I tried to switch the R1/R2 & L1/L2 in BODH185's "Custom Destiny Gamepack Anti-Recoil"
    , i tried to change all values that are hanging together with these (relating to the RapidFire mod) but it doesnt work :/
    Anyone could maybe help me ? ^^

Regards, Iamthy
    That's one of the older game packs I made and unfortunately, not all the mods are connected to the button definitions section. I basically collected a bunch of different mods in the GPC library or mods that I made myself and threw them together. So you would actually have to go through each mod and change the button inputs. Though you can try adding this simple button swap script in the main section, which might work.

You also have the option of downloading my latest gamepack, which is a lot better organized. You can actually switch the buttons around in the definitions section in that pack. Be sure to also change your button layout in game, either in the Destiny or PS4 menu. So they work in consort.

I might try updating the recoil gamepack some time later, so keep a look out for that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BODH185 For This Useful Post: