Topic: Forza horizon 3 pc dfgt

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Forza horizon 3 pc dfgt

Hey is their a way to connect my dfgt to pc through the cronus to make it emulate a xbox controller or g27 - g29 config as the game doesnt support my wheel

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Re: Forza horizon 3 pc dfgt

X-Aim should support all DirectInput & XInput devices on the market, you may need a GPC script to "fix" the steering and/or the brake/gas

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ok kool thanks do i just plug the dfgt to the input of the cronus then cronus to pc and set output to x360 in tools then just xaim to map and config wheel

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I dont think you need CM for that... There are software to convert directinput to Xinput in the PC, but CM is probably easier...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yeah i just tried using the cm but just flashes E so wont recognise the wheel ill have to check out some other software*

SILVER II

User Info Menu

So i got it working with xoutput no force feedback is their away to use cronus to get force feedback like emulate g29 the cronus works perfect for my consoles just cant get my head around for it to work for pc*

SILVER II

User Info Menu

All good i figured it out i thought the wheel had to be connected to the input of the cronus then to pc but just needed to have xaim running and it links the wheel a xbox 360 controller thanks for the help anyways

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

But does it have FB support? I do believe it just emulates the controller input to the wheel, right?

And how you got FH3 on PC, did you pre-order it? (I played the demo on my friends Xone, but see no PC demo)

I'm glad you figured it out, because if my friend buy it for his Xone I will ask him if he can lent me his account to try the PC version... that whis when my RX 480 Asus Strix arrive, Im waiting for months and its pissing me off already grrr...

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

The PC version is also early access if you buy the ultimate edition.

As for the wheel support in FH3, there is a 10gb Day one update apparently which is due tomorrow as that's the official release date.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yeah its just emulates controller no force feedback or vibration which isnt the best but beats controller and does the 10gb update say its gunna add more wheel support and yeah got the ultimate edition*

Tags for this Topic