Topic: Butcher Leatehrface

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Butcher Leatehrface

Here is my butcher leather face script I have literally made this and begun to main him lol the mix is real so pretty much you have a metered option or the overhead start and low start on rs left and right as well as meterless overhead and low on rs up and down.
    each of these combos can be used with L1 And L2 to make the mix an overhead or a low for the reset... Now if you dont select anything then the combo will just run the default IE low will do a low reset and overhead will do an overhead reset if you use l2 it will make the reset an overhead and l1 makes it a low the left stick up and down are meterless combos that have no reset they are just bnb combos that do 35+ damage ls left is the command grab/ brutality and Ls right is a combo that leads to a reset into burutality..... this brutality is awesome so all my combos end in the brutality...

Let me know how it works for you.. currently I am one combo away from finishing the fisticuffs version of Johnny Cage and WHOOO BUDDY lol its funny yes I used the combos from the video for most of the script so thanks for that also ok enough of that enjoy butcher

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Re: Butcher Leatehrface

How did you get the combo i need like script then i can finally put my combos in

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Not sure what this is supposed to do but it didn't work very well for me. Perhaps you should explain the functions a bit more detailed.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard-Fist79 View Post
    Not sure what this is supposed to do but it didn't work very well for me. Perhaps you should explain the functions a bit more detailed.
    The combos work just fine as any other combo the way to work the combos are the same as all the others on the forum.. Press d pad toward your opponent and then you press the analog stick in any direction to do a combo.. the variables have info at the top of the screen.I thought it was pretty straight forward. but if you are new then yea d pad toward the other guy and use the stick to do a combo change the mix up with l1or l2 and use the left stick to do non mix up combos and the brutal command grab.. that is all