Topic: New Overwatch Settings

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

New Overwatch Settings

Could I please get some feedback on these settings?

1a: Set your in-game sensitivity settings to the maximum
    1b: If using Ana or Widowmaker set your Relative Aim Sensitivity When Zoomed to 60
    2: Set your Aim Technique to "Exponential Ramp"
    3: Setup your Keyboard Layout
    4: Setup your mouse settings to match the image below (Aim Assist Strength can be any number you choose)
    5: Enter the DPI that your mouse uses into the Mouse DPI box

- Thanks

In-Game Settings:

Ana / Widowmaker Settings:

Controller Layout:

Mouse Settings:

Gameplay Video:

Download Layout:
    Attached Files Attached Files

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: New Overwatch Settings

Trying these in a bit, will update you

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

very interesting settings tbh, works pretty good, i recommend putting aim assist to 50% tho

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Mind showing some gameplay of your KBM layout? Just for comparison reasons and all.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LOL-jenelle View Post
    Mind showing some gameplay of your KBM layout? Just for comparison reasons and all.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

These settings feel amazing do you mind telling me your scoped sensitivity like widow ana etc

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adammvp View Post
    These settings feel amazing do you mind telling me your scoped sensitivity like widow ana etc
    AWESOME! Thank you for the feedback!

I'm currently using a GPC script that bumps my ADS sensitivity up to about 130% so that it feels ALMOST 1:1 with the sensitivity when you are NOT scoped - I still wanted to have a SLIGHT decrease, but not as much as the game put in. - I didn't even think to check if there was a way to tune the ADS sensitivity from the in-game settings ( I forget you have character specific settings and button mappings , lol)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Alright thanks for the awesome post

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adammvp View Post
    Alright thanks for the awesome post
    After going and looking at the character-specific settings, I DID indeed notice that you can change the ADS sensitivity in-game! This makes things much easier. Setting the relative aim when zoomed to 60 seems to feel 1:1 ( maybe SLIGHTLY faster than hip-firing) Settings it to 50 also feels good, but setting to this value to 70 or above will make our mouse feel like we have too much acceleration - which is probably because the game is adding acceleration to our movements to make them more responsive.

Do me a favor please - play with the relative aim sensitivity and let me know what feels best for YOU. - As I know all of this boils down to personal preference
    Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Awsome just found this post best settings ive found. But because im a noob i put aim assist to 25 =3

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stompx View Post
    Awsome just found this post best settings ive found. But because im a noob i put aim assist to 25 =3
    hahaha, you can set the aim assist to anything you like - that setting is 100% personal preference.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am using your exact settings with a deathadder chroma, your settings work great. I personally still think there is a slight delay. Should the mouse feel exactly the same as on PC?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

should the X/Y Ratio be locked or not and If not should I set It to 1.2 or 1.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How on earth do you make a post?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have played around with the settings and have what I am thinking to be 1 to 1 movement for a 1600 dpi mouse. The horizontal and vertical sensitivity in overwatch must both be a 100, and you must choose linear ramp for aiming technique instead of dual zone. These settings are slightly altered from what is already posted. Could I please have feedback? P.S. I have been able to get 38 kills and 5 deaths in one game of comp with hanzo, and I am a trash at hanzo using a controller.
    Attachment 3858

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Anyone has any kind of update to these settings or any adjustments? They have too much acceleration when you turn your mouse fast. I have read once in a topic something about a GPC script I think to increase your in game sensitivity to 130. Is that possible? And how? If anyone has any kind of improvements. Please share. Thanks.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kalkz View Post
    Is this good or bad? It seems like they are adding more options that will be better for us kbm users.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyKnight View Post
    Is this good or bad? It seems like they are adding more options that will be better for us kbm users.
    I play on dual zone it feels a lot better than e-ramp, and linear ramp is technically dual zone, so yes, with linear ramp fix we should be getting new settings

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

is there any new settings