Do not be mean

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield 1 GamePacks

Sorted it out. cheers

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

When you die and customise your loadout the Cronusmax device thinks you've switched weapons(triangle on the PS4), remember the device is sending input to your controller. Try putting autospot to fire/scope, should work fine.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Can you recommend in game sensitivity settings, zoom sensitivity for the aim assist methods in alternative pack ?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Re: New Battlefield 1 Gamepack [BETA]

Can you please x22dot help me with a aim assist and auto spot +anti recoil ive tryed so many scripts and game packs I need those in a script please does aim assist work with anti recoil I play on mouse keyboard Xbox one x high sensitivity 200 and 100 ADS bf1 need a good aim assistant hope you can help cheers I’ve used game packs alternative settings 32 aim assist with recoil on sprint off rapid fire off top 2 default.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    Can you please x22dot help me with a aim assist and auto spot +anti recoil ive tryed so many scripts and game packs I need those in a script please does aim assist work with anti recoil I play on mouse keyboard Xbox one x high sensitivity 200 and 100 ADS bf1 need a good aim assistant hope you can help cheers I’ve used game packs alternative settings 32 aim assist with recoil on sprint off rapid fire off top 2 default.
    You have to use a XIM4 or XAIM (Need 2 CM Devices) then you can use this GamePack and Aim Assist on Keyboard and Mouse.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I’ve tried Alternative gamepack got Cronus can’t get aim assist to work on bf1 what’s the best settings and can I use anti recoil with aim assist bro thanks for all you help x22DOT

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    I’ve tried Alternative gamepack got Cronus can’t get aim assist to work on bf1 what’s the best settings and can I use anti recoil with aim assist bro thanks for all you help x22DOT
    the anti recoil and and assist do not work together. I am using method 1 for middle and long range and method 2 for machinie guns in close range. Both with 30 parameter. My in game sensetivity are 30 overall and 50 in zoom. We still don’t know if the in game sensetivity has any impact for aim assist.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do I use the gamepack in x-aim?
    How do I use the gamepack in x-aim?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Are you planning to update a manual for alternative gamepack ? I just wanted to know whether zoom sensetivity has any impact for aim assist method ?? I already asked about it but there was no respond. I would be appraciated for any tips.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I don’t want to be a spammer but I need this information. How to adjust the parameters in aim assist? My gun should be stable or jitter a little bit ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello
    I have the hori tac grip grip made official by sony,
    I play on ps4 but I can not connect well with cronusmax.
    The problems that give me are these.
    1 disconnects automatically
    2 my person begins to run without stopping losing the mobility of the mouse

someone can help me?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

الي فهم يعلمنا

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

To be honest, I play better without cronusmax. No matter which game you play, division destiny, bf1 or call of duty 4 with every script or gampack there are problems. Either auto aim does not work or the recoil is not set correctly. What did I use cronusmax for? For automatic running I need no help that I get even without cronusmax out

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

In the Manual it says for the Aim assist to work i gave to adjust the Sensitivity. But the Option in the Gamepack missing when I drag it over to the Cronus. Can Someone help?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

bf1 working aim assist anyone? we need that

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newguy2zm View Post
    the anti recoil and and assist do not work together. I am using method 1 for middle and long range and method 2 for machinie guns in close range. Both with 30 parameter. My in game sensetivity are 30 overall and 50 in zoom. We still don’t know if the in game sensetivity has any impact for aim assist.
    No it doesn't, thats why we have adjustable parameters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corrusivo View Post
    bf1 working aim assist anyone? we need that
    It is working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by newguy2zm View Post
    I don’t want to be a spammer but I need this information. How to adjust the parameters in aim assist? My gun should be stable or jitter a little bit ?
    Yes a little jitter is good, it have to be like that.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello. Tell me how to set up aim assist. In the latest version of the gamepack h I do not find the point aim assist. I will be very grateful

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hello
    I am on ps4, with nacon controller 1 wired
    Firmware 1.24
    No problem so far with my CronusMax
    I downloaded a few days ago the gamepack for Battlefield 1 "alternative" and all was well (a massacre in gameplay !!)
    Today, I wanted to restore a health to my CronusMax and I erased all the gamepack of the slots with the tools of the software Cronus
    I then reloaded the "Alternative" gamepack from Battlefield 1 and he went crazy !!
    The rapid fire is activated automatically when I do not select it, my zoom and pull buttons are reversed (they came on R1 and R2) ??
    No more auto spot or autorun ..
    After several tries, nothing to do ...
    I downloaded the "competitive" gamepack, it works fine ..
    The problem would not come from the CronusMax ... and the gamepack "Alternative" was still working the day before yesterday, so I'm lost ..
    So I appeal to your people CronusMax science
    cordially

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829