Topic: Tekken Kazuya Set

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Post Tekken Kazuya Set

This set includes 3 attacks from the right and left side.
    The PEWGF (You cannot dash and perform this, only sidestepping is okay. You can launch off of a CH DF2 also.), Hellsweep, and Gates of Hell throw all with the press of a button.

main {
    if(get_val(PS3_RY) < -70) combo_run(ewgfl);
    if(get_val(PS3_LY) < -70) combo_run(ewgfr);
    if(get_val(PS3_R3)) combo_run(SweepL);
    if(get_val(PS3_L3)) combo_run(SweepR);
    if(get_val(PS3_R1)) combo_run(GatesOfHellL);
    if(get_val(PS3_L1)) combo_run(GatesOfHellR);
    }

combo SweepL {
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    set_val(PS3_CIRCLE, 100);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_SQUARE, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(400);
    }
    combo SweepR{
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    set_val(PS3_CIRCLE, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(11);
    wait(400);
    }
    combo ewgfr {
    set_val(PS3_CIRCLE, 0);
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    set_val(PS3_TRIANGLE, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(300);
    }

combo ewgfl {
    set_val(PS3_CROSS, 0);
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(300);
    }

combo GatesOfHellR {
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(100);
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(PS3_RIGHT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    }
    combo GatesOfHellL {
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    wait(11);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    wait(11);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(100);
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(PS3_LEFT, 100);
    set_val(PS3_DOWN, 100);
    }

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NoGraveHoldsMe For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Tekken Kazuya Set

I just got the CronusMax so forgive the ignorance of my question, but you seem to have a good handle on scripting:

This code seems soo much simpler and concise and easier to understand than the other code i've looked at on this site. Does this actually work??

With the release of Tekken 7 coming soon, im imagining there will be a ton of requests for combo scripts.

That said, im theorizing a combo system as follows:
    -Holding Left Trigger or Right Trigger are the "shift buttons" for combos from the left or right side.
    -Then you could have a total of 8 or so possible combos by Holding LT + /A/B/X/Y/RS(U/D/L/R) and RT + /A/B/X/Y/RS(U/D/L/R). Combos stop when trigger is released.
    -The infrastructure code would probably be massive. Are there limitations on how big GPC scripts can be?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yes, it does work even though I added a normal EWGF so I can dash and EWGF.
    I never make entire combos. I can do any combo but sometimes the execution is too demanding. There is a limit to how long a script can be. Such as my failed Nina script. The reason why I have an EWGFL and EWGFR is because if you incorporate a command to where it works both sides, the attacks such as Cicle and Triangle will work but the motions will not. It will follow exactly what you put in, hence it will do a EWGF the wrong way for example. The entire motion backwards. I wouldn't recommend having grab strings like King's. Two of those would probably take up everything you have space for. 10 hits are safe unless you need a motion like Kazuya's. But yes again, you can trust my script. I try to manually put in the speed of a EWGF. If you don't, then it may be slower like you stutter with your hands for a sec. but with me, I make sure it comes out as fast as possible because I don't record my controller with me doing it. I put the commands directly into the script and fiddle with the timing. With all that been said, you should have an option of about 4-5 moves.

L1-R1 Personally I use for grabs. Like for my DVJ set, I made those buttons do Obliteration

L2-R2 for wavedashing on both sides

Flicking L3-R3 up for a Perfect 13 frame EWGF on both sides (the one that launchers off a CH DF2)

Flicking L3-R3 down for a normal 14 frame EWGF on both sides.

And finally, pressing the L3-R3 sticks in for one last move of your choice if you would like a 5th attack.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NoGraveHoldsMe For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I just looked up your Nina script, it's a shame theres not enough storage for that, or for elaborate tightly timed pro punishes off of launchers and hopkicks either. ;P

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Actually, its not too hard to do an EWGF that works both sides. You just need to declare int=FORWARD and int=BACK in the MAIN, then have a section where if you press PS4_RIGHT, FORWARD=16, BACK=15 and if you press PS4_LEFT, then FORWARD=15 and BACK=16 (16 is the integer value for Right and 15 for Left).

Then within the combo section instead of using hard directions like PS4_LEFT and PS4_RIGHT, use FORWARD and BACK instead and then for combo activation it will remember the last direction you pressed.

Same goes for BDC / wavedash. The motion is really identical (b,b,db,b or f,f,df,f) so you really only need to create it once and left or right can mirror it. For fun you can then assign it with a hotkey activator like say R1+LEFT or RIGHT will activate the combo.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Atom76 View Post
    I just looked up your Nina script, it's a shame theres not enough storage for that, or for elaborate tightly timed pro punishes off of launchers and hopkicks either. ;P
    Oh, that's not the completed script.
    After posting that, I made one myself. Pretty difficult because I wanted a combo doing repeated butterflies but even my inputs from recording didn't come back straight.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

do you think you could post your devil jin set? i really enjoy using dvj also what about an automatic 5 ewgf combo scipt? its impossible to do 5 ewgfs

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ohkarmahd View Post
    do you think you could post your devil jin set? i really enjoy using dvj also what about an automatic 5 ewgf combo scipt? its impossible to do 5 ewgfs
    You can't do 5 EWGF's in one combo unless they're different types of EWGF's like the DEWGF. I have no idea how to perform those types of EWGF so I can't make that. But, I do have a Devil Jin script. For the set, I have a EWGF, Obliteration (throw), wavedash, and dragon uppercut. Nothing much too complicated to pull off unlike my updated Kazuya set where I ditched the wavedash for his Rage drive. Devil Jin only has 4 commands because everything else is easy to do. But if you need something like, you can't time and land the upwards laser after a EWGF, I can add the upward laser for you. I can do up to 5 moves on one character.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Speaking of wavedash, could you show me how a wavedash script would look like? And is it possible to make a korean backdash script?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hmm, what about making a script that does an EWGF juggle right after djs hellsweep? in Tekken 7 Devil Jin's hellsweep launches, that would be very good, it is hard to do normally

also i was wondering if you could make a wavedash script for King, his wavedash a different, i think it has no neutral in it or something, but you can see how the notations are here
    https://youtu.be/OyUdfZqo97U btw its for tekken 7 not ttt2

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hmm, what about making a script that does an EWGF juggle right after djs hellsweep? in Tekken 7 Devil Jin's hellsweep launches, that would be very good, it is hard to do normally

also i was wondering if you could make a wavedash script for King, his wavedash a different, i think it has no neutral in it or something, but you can see how the notations are here
    https://youtu.be/OyUdfZqo97U btw its for tekken 7 not ttt2
    My DVJ script has an EWGF already. It's extremely easy just flicking the stick up after a hellsweep. I know nothing about King or ever picked him up so I'll look into it. If I do it, it'll contain his chain throws.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Can you post your DVJ script here? i really need a dvj script

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can you post your DVJ script here? i really need a dvj script
    I'm making last touches before I put it out there. I'm probably gonna release my Dragunov and Devil Jin script today. Two different posts, stay tuned.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

awesome cant wait!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

awesome cant wait!
    Hey that script is done along with 3 other characters. Already posted. Check my recent topic for the script links.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NoGraveHoldsMe For This Useful Post:

Tags for this Topic