Topic: combo script request

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

combo script request

Hi, my request:

L1 + circle = enable / disable Rapidfire combo (rumble / double rumble would be helpful)

Inside this combo:
    R2 and L2 rapidfire (50ms or so each, doesn't matter).

If enabled, I hold L2 or R2 (or both) and they rapidfire. If I don't press L2 or R2 physically, nothing should happen.
    If disabled, L2 and R2 will act normal (no rapid).

Thanks in advance

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: combo script request

Quote Originally Posted by SEEDS View Post
    Hi, my request:

L1 + circle = enable / disable Rapidfire combo (rumble / double rumble would be helpful)

Inside this combo:
    R2 and L2 rapidfire (50ms or so each, doesn't matter).

If enabled, I hold L2 or R2 (or both) and they rapidfire. If I don't press L2 or R2 physically, nothing should happen.
    If disabled, L2 and R2 will act normal (no rapid).

Thanks in advance
    here you go :

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Thanks. But I didn't want to spam both buttons same time, so I seperated them. Working fine tho.

But may I ask for more help?

What I want to do is:

press or hold L2 (melee button), then activate that rapid combo BUT with extra buttons. Goes like this:

press or hold L2 = activate combo > use jump button once so character jumps in air > wait > use L2 once so character does a heavy melee > wait so melee animation is done > loop. This will loop over and over as long as I press or hold the L2 button.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Thanks. But I didn't want to spam both buttons same time, so I seperated them. Working fine tho.

But may I ask for more help?

What I want to do is:

press or hold L2 (melee button), then activate that rapid combo BUT with extra buttons. Goes like this:

press or hold L2 = activate combo > use jump button once so character jumps in air > wait > use L2 once so character does a heavy melee > wait so melee animation is done > loop. This will loop over and over as long as I press or hold the L2 button.

Thanks
    try this own :

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

didn't work. I adjusted the wait time to like 700. sometimes it jumps only if I press (not holding), most of the time it just spam melee.
    I want to hold button then it does the combo perfectly (jump > melee > repeat). here's the script Im using:

and sorry, I meant R2, not L2

User Info Menu

didn't work. I adjusted the wait time to like 700. sometimes it jumps only if I press (not holding), most of the time it just spam melee.
    I want to hold button then it does the combo perfectly (jump > melee > repeat). here's the script Im using:

and sorry, I meant R2, not L2
    jump( CROSS) - melee( R2) - repeat - is that correct?

If it doesn't work - use MAX-Combo and genrate combo manually - so we can see the exact timing.