Topic: CronusMAX Troubleshooting Guide

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Thumbs up CronusMAX Troubleshooting Guide

The CronusMAX is not perfect, but that is OK. These troubleshooting tips can help you out for those imperfect times when your CronusMAX isn't acting right.

But not every problem requires a trip to the nearest Gamestop or placing a call into technical support. In fact, many of the most common problems you might experience can be solved by using some basic troubleshooting steps to find a quick fix for the problem. We'll go over some of the most common steps you can take to cure issues as well as some of the more common problems people experience with their CronusMAX.

https://cronusmax.com/manual/troubleshooting.htm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMAX Troubleshooting Guide

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    The CronusMAX is not perfect, but that is OK. These troubleshooting tips can help you out for those imperfect times when your CronusMAX isn't acting right.

But not every problem requires a trip to the nearest Gamestop or placing a call into technical support. In fact, many of the most common problems you might experience can be solved by using some basic troubleshooting steps to find a quick fix for the problem. We'll go over some of the most common steps you can take to cure issues as well as some of the more common problems people experience with their CronusMAX.

https://cronusmax.com/manual/troubleshooting.htm
    yea, im pretty familiar with the cronus, my other scripts for fort are fine and so are my other games, just this script isnt working for me...idk dude, thanks for your help and speedy replies though!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hola buenas queria saber si hay alguna forma de configurar el mando de ps4 razer raiju con el cronus puesto que lo e intentado y no me responde el mando
    un saludo gracias

SILVER II

User Info Menu

CronusMAX Serial Checker CronusMAX DownGrade Tool 1.02 Serial ED18313409C74CCE8C5E497420794BB1D2B1219A INVALID. Serial Checker works only for CronusMAX 2014 Version.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Bonjour ma clé cronus max ne répond plus avec un message en bas à gauche un périphérique connecté en mode de récupération / programmation
    la led affiche un P
    j'ai importé un jour, aussi de débrancher rebrancher la led affiche toujours un P

Tags for this Topic