Topic: XIM4 & CronusMAX PLUS mods

SILVER II

User Info Menu

XIM4 & CronusMAX PLUS mods

hello
    I have some questions that i like to get answer so i know if what i want to do is possible or not.thx u for any info
    I have a xim4 and use it to play bf1.bf4,TF2.cod games with keyboard and mouse on "xbox one s"
    ,so i got the CronusMAX PLUS b/c i wann to use the mods like anti-recoil and rapid fire and aim assist.So what i want to know is this

1-Can i use anti-recoil and rapid fire and aim assist with bf1 or cod games when playing with keyboard and mouse?

2-Can i use the CronusMAX PLUS "JUST for anti-recoil and rapid fire and aim assist" nothing else and let the xim4 do the rest?
    i

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Re: XIM4 & CronusMAX PLUS mods

Quote Originally Posted by cool22 View Post
    hello
    I have some questions that i like to get answer so i know if what i want to do is possible or not.thx u for any info
    I have a xim4 and use it to play bf1.bf4,TF2.cod games with keyboard and mouse on "xbox one s"
    ,so i got the CronusMAX PLUS b/c i wann to use the mods like anti-recoil and rapid fire and aim assist.So what i want to know is this

1-Can i use anti-recoil and rapid fire and aim assist with bf1 or cod games when playing with keyboard and mouse?

2-Can i use the CronusMAX PLUS "JUST for anti-recoil and rapid fire and aim assist" nothing else and let the xim4 do the rest?
    1. Yes

2. Yes