Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: INJUSTICE 2 FLASH

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: INJUSTICE 2 FLASH

Can you create one for Darkseid and Superman Please.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Thanks Falcon Much Appreciated! Can't Wait To Try It, Keep Up The Good Work Man!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disarch For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Thanks for the work! Can't wait to try them out!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to glitchh For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Amazing script, Falcon. This is godly

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DwightJones For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

have to make a superman next I will let you know on Darkseid I have one for him already but I have to get some other things together first.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

hey falconpunch323 how do i get a combo to work on both sides

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

great stuff my guy

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Amazing work Falcon! I was wondering in the future if you could also put in a combo string that is meterless. So we can use that in the beginning of the game or when we are out of meter. And also make only the left analog stick for combos and leave the right alone so we can use the right analog stick to jump around. lastly if your ever free can you do a combo script for Robin? The only reason I'm asking is cause he has a huge sword and can start combos from midrange so you don't have to be too close to the opponent and risk them hitting you first because of lag. Thank you!

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTheNorth View Post
    Amazing workFalcon! I was wondering in the future if you could also put in a combo string that is meterless. So we can use that in the beginning of the game or when we are out of meter. Thank you!
    Pushing right on the right analog stick does a meterless combo if I remember correctly

16. The Following User Says Thank You to glitchh For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ah thank you!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Bro, I can't even rearrange this script to my liking w/o it taking a (crash)crap on me! Why?
    What is wrong with this injustice 2 game, man? I don't know whats wrong. I was fine with MK X but, not this game.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine Dust75 View Post
    Bro, I can't even rearrange this script to my liking w/o it taking a (crash)crap on me! Why?
    What is wrong with this injustice 2 game, man? I don't know whats wrong. I was fine with MK X but, not this game.
    Im not sure why your game is crashing to be honest. My game also was giving me issues yesterday. no crashes but it would kick offline randomly.. are you crashing to blue screen and getting the CE-********************************* ERROR? also you can change the order of the combos by changeing the numbers of the combos

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Ok. I have my PC connected to CM Plus with Cronus Pro software open. So, I work scripts off the fly and don't actually program them until fully tested and satisfied. Now, I've notice when I try to do LS combos thats when the whole script will stop working in "Build & Run" mode. I'm gonna switch combo names like you suggest

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Wow as always godlike !!! thx falcon

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    Im not sure why your game is crashing to be honest. My game also was giving me issues yesterday. no crashes but it would kick offline randomly.. are you crashing to blue screen and getting the CE-********************************* ERROR? also you can change the order of the combos by changeing the numbers of the combos
    I figured out my flaw or problem. I'm ok. for now lolol

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Bro I have like 4 Inj2 scripts ready, Robin, Aquaman, deadshot and blue beetle, but for them to be perfect I need to know how the option select works? How do I make L1 or L2 do Option select how does it work?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Bro I have like 4 Inj2 scripts ready, Robin, Aquaman, deadshot and blue beetle, but for them to be perfect I need to know how the option select works? How do I make L1 or L2 do Option select how does it work?
    Falcon or someone else is gonna have to help you on that, bro,
    However, I started doing or creating a lot of L1, L2 ..ect scripts off an already made MK X Erron Black script which gave the option to switch up or change the combo to something else while its running.
    I studied that scripts from line 1 on down and figured it out myself. I just don't know how to explain the way it works to somebody though.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

i tried this combo. Worked 1 of 10 times. Can u write in which direction what combo do. I tried in all directions with RS and LS - not working properly. Can u post more info about movements, pls.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sugard View Post
    i tried this combo. Worked 1 of 10 times. Can u write in which direction what combo do. I tried in all directions with RS and LS - not working properly. Can u post more info about movements, pls.
    Dude, you have to press "Forward" or the direction you're facing your opponent on the D-Pad before activating the combo.
    Each combo works on either side.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey this works on if you will be on the left side when round starts, if u start from the right side you are helpless.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine Dust75 View Post
    Dude, you have to press "Forward" or the direction you're facing your opponent on the D-Pad before activating the combo.
    Each combo works on either side.
    Thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I legitimately cannot wait until I receive my cronus, might be the best thing I've purchased for gaming.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Is it possible you could do a PS4 version of this?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

can someone please explain in detail for a noob how to do this???

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by qjafri829 View Post
    can someone please explain in detail for a noob how to do this???
    For both the RS and LS holding them either left, right, up, or down will do a different combo shown in the video. Some of these combos require the use of character power or meter burn. Just test script in practice mode to get the hang of it. Also note that some of the combos dont always connect the way you will want them to in a fast paced battle.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

you have to fix your controller settings off off on on I dont ever use release check or the other one I cant remember just off off on on or you will have issues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DivineSolar View Post
    Is it possible you could do a PS4 version of this?
    this is a ps4 version... it also works on xbox you are good to go. just make sure you have the proper controller settings

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Great script. Can you please make one for Darkseid and Superman please ?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

has anybody test these combos online do they work ?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post
    has anybody test these combos online do they work ?
    yeah, they work online. Some of the combos mapped to the left analog stick doesn't fully connect online but most of them do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast