Topic: Button combo request (Xbox one)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Button combo request (Xbox one)

Hi,

I've been attempting to create a pretty basic button combo and for some reason I just can't seem to figure it out, partially because I'm not experienced with visual scripting and I'm probably doing it wrong.

Anyways, I need the combo to be as so... When the Right trigger (RT) is pressed, the following buttons will be activated one after another as quick as possible. (Not at the same time) - RB > X > RT

So, if for whatever reason you still don't understand here is the whole thing laid out.

"Right trigger (RT) activates Right bumper (RB) > X button > Right trigger (RT)" in a sequence.

Thanks!

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Re: Button combo request (Xbox one)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezea10 View Post
    Hi,

I've been attempting to create a pretty basic button combo and for some reason I just can't seem to figure it out, partially because I'm not experienced with visual scripting and I'm probably doing it wrong.
    Anyways, I need the combo to be as so... When the Right trigger (RT) is pressed, the following buttons will be activated one after another as quick as possible. (Not at the same time) - RB > X > RT

So, if for whatever reason you still don't understand here is the whole thing laid out.

"Right trigger (RT) activates Right bumper (RB) > X button > Right trigger (RT)" in a sequence.
    Thanks!
    I'm surprised that nobody helped you in the past 5 days. Try this.

That should work so that when you press RT, it isn't pressed in the game until after RB and X are pressed in the game. If you intend on holding RT for longer, just remove the last wait(34); . That makes RT release for a moment.

I'm just typing this out on my PS4 with the controller, so I didn't actually test that script out to see if it functions properly, so if it doesn't, let me know what the issue is, and I'll try to make it work for you. Let me know how it goes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GTAthrowgrenade For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thank you GTA, sometimes it happens to miss a post...

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I decided to test out the script I typed, and found that I made an error. run_combo is supposed to be combo_run. I know you said that you wanted the script to run "as fast as possible", but when I ran it with the timing I posted, it seemed a little TOO fast. Here's an adjusted, and functional remake of the script I posted. Let me know how that works out for you.