Topic: My first Script (Tekken 7 Heihachi)

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

My first Script (Tekken 7 Heihachi)

Hey all, been working on this all morning and i'd thought id share..

Its just 1 10-string and the EWGF for Heihachi, but im just learning. Coding for me is like learning a new language (literally) lol!

LT runs 10-string #2 from the command list, and RT runs EWGF.

I've gotten tons of loot in Treasure battle just abusing 2 and 3 EWGFs in a row on the poor AI, his 10-string is real good, but just make sure you are point-blank range when you start, else you will wiff a lot of the inputs.

P.S.
    Also if I could ask at this moment if someone has the time to edit the code to make it work from both sides? (It only works from left) as i tried to copy/paste the Front/Back integer code from other scripts on this site, and it didnt work *sadface*.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atom76 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: My first Script (Tekken 7 Heihachi)

Seems to work pretty good man. Keep up the good work.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rezarector View Post
    Seems to work pretty good man. Keep up the good work.
    Updated it! your notification just reminded me to paste it up again.. I may pm one of the admins to see if they can get the 'either side' code in at some point..

Added 2 short 3-hitters-
    #1 Right Stick right is a classic starter hellsweep mixup
    #2 R3 is Demon Lair (High, mid, low)
    #3 Right stick left is the demon uppercut, use wisely.. i like combo>wall splat>Demon uppercut as the best use.. ENJOY

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can you please put video of combos ?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alsayed2vip View Post
    Can you please put video of combos ?
    I dont have a capture card im sorry.. heres the best Heihachi player in the world "JDCR" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4qm1Vkn-oQ

The hardest thing ive been trying to learn from him, is movement. And it CANNOT be replicated with macros LOL

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Atom76 View Post
    Updated it! your notification just reminded me to paste it up again.. I may pm one of the admins to see if they can get the 'either side' code in at some point..

Added 2 short 3-hitters-
    #1 Right Stick right is a classic starter hellsweep mixup
    #2 R3 is Demon Lair (High, mid, low)
    #3 Right stick left is the demon uppercut, use wisely.. i like combo>wall splat>Demon uppercut as the best use.. ENJOY
    Hey i just made it so you can use it on both sides for you.
    I haven't tested it thou so do that for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Mr Fwak, its not working for me. It's pressing the xbox guide button, which is reallllly strange since i find no reference to (XB1_XBOX) in your code. Very very strange.

heres the warnings:
    WARNING: Unused function return detected on line 115 column 4
    WARNING: Unused function return detected on line 143 column 4
    WARNING: Variable 'Right' is never assigned a value and will always have it's default value '0'...
    WARNING: Variable 'Left' is never assigned a value and will always have it's default value '0'...

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Atom76 View Post
    Mr Fwak, its not working for me. It's pressing the xbox guide button, which is reallllly strange since i find no reference to (XB1_XBOX) in your code. Very very strange.

heres the warnings:
    WARNING: Unused function return detected on line 115 column 4
    WARNING: Unused function return detected on line 143 column 4
    WARNING: Variable 'Right' is never assigned a value and will always have it's default value '0'...
    WARNING: Variable 'Left' is never assigned a value and will always have it's default value '0'...
    you can ignore the warnings it dont matter, for the *xbox guide* thing, that used to happen to me, you need to press a few buttons like x, y, a and stuff before trying to use the script.
    its really odd and i dont now why it does that tbh.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Atom76 For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Will this work for ps4 too when i press the analog is going to the dashboard?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by andbear413 View Post
    Will this work for ps4 too when i press the analog is going to the dashboard?
    Not sure, the original script will work on ps4 however. The compiler recognizes the equivalent notations for either system.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Sorry for being a noob so if im on the right side i just do it opposite how do i use the super the lt works fine on the left side

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

For any left/right forward/back variant combos you have to press the direction you want it to run in first BEFORE you press the combo. So if you want it to execute Left you have to press Left on the dpad first.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

fuuny i try all the script listed here but it seem to press the ps button and go to my ps home page... this only working for xbox controller?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SGboss View Post
    fuuny i try all the script listed here but it seem to press the ps button and go to my ps home page... this only working for xbox controller?
    Should be cross compatible, make sure you're using the correct script posted here as one of them seems to press the guide button on xbox also.

Also great script! I'm trying to add a few things to it, i.e a backdash which would work great with ewgf but can't seem to get timing right. However once I do i'll be sure to post

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

The 3rd script i posted is my most up to date one, it only works ftom the left though.. im working on adding 2 juggles off of ewgf.. should be done this weekend

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yup does the same thing here , keeps pressing the ps button...